Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 03-14-2007, 07:16 AM
Master Fan

I, too, have to disagree about Emilie's performance in both of her flashbacks. I find her one of the most under used, yet better talents (as far as the women go) on the show. She's like a breath of fresh air, and there's a sense of wisdom beyond her years in those beautiful blue eyes of hers. And while the whole over protectiveness and worry behind Aaron thing can be a bit much at times, it also makes all the sense in the world because she is a new mother in a very dangerous place.

In 'ML'...Kate/Evi was along to play big sister and protector...that's it. She had very little to do. Danielle/Mira is always great and was meant to an impact on Claire's flashback as she regained her memory of what took place during her kidnapping.
Love is a smoke made with the fume of sighs. Being purged, a fire sparkling in lovers' eyes. Being vexed, a sea nourished with lovers' tears. What is it else? A madness most discreet, a choking gall and a preserving sweet. - William Shakespeare...
Old 03-14-2007, 08:52 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darbi (View Post)
I, too, have to disagree about Emilie's performance in both of her flashbacks. I find her one of the most under used, yet better talents (as far as the women go) on the show. She's like a breath of fresh air, and there's a sense of wisdom beyond her years in those beautiful blue eyes of hers. And while the whole over protectiveness and worry behind Aaron thing can be a bit much at times, it also makes all the sense in the world because she is a new mother in a very dangerous place.

In 'ML'...Kate/Evi was along to play big sister and protector...that's it. She had very little to do. Danielle/Mira is always great and was meant to an impact on Claire's flashback as she regained her memory of what took place during her kidnapping.
ITA
I mean, I'm not a mother but I can imagine what it must be like, because young mothers are worried as it is. And Claire has to raise this baby in this weird creepy place. I would be very worried too
Old 03-14-2007, 09:41 AM
Loyal Fan

Sweet! I'm really excited for Claire-centric ep. It seems like it's been ages since we've had one. Can't wait for tonight.
Old 03-14-2007, 10:06 AM
Extreme Fan

OH LORDIE!!!

I am excited for Clair's flashback but I know I'm gonna really hate the tension between Sayid and Locke !!!!!!!!!
Old 03-14-2007, 10:12 AM
Loyal Fan

Yeah, Sayid and Locke aren't my favorite characters, but

Oh, and is anyone else hoping they show Sawyer struggle through not using nicknames after he lost to Hurley last ep.
Old 03-14-2007, 10:19 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Music is Life (View Post)
Oh, and is anyone else hoping they show Sawyer struggle through not using nicknames after he lost to Hurley last ep.
*raises hand* I am! I really hope they follow up on that because it would be hilarious. (But maybe they'll have the last scene between Sawyer and Hurley in Enter 77, when Sawyer had to call him Hugo, be the follow up on that. )
Old 03-14-2007, 01:03 PM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
I am. Word of advice to Sawyer? Read ALOT. That's what I'd do to distract from constantly making up nicknames. I hope they do follow that up. That's three or four episodes worth of not nicknaming people, that'll be weird.
Old 03-14-2007, 06:42 PM
Fan Forum Star

Yay Its about time there was a Claire flashie, cant wait. 20 mins to go
My LJ
Old 03-14-2007, 06:54 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:

That would be great.
Old 03-14-2007, 07:29 PM
Elite Fan

So far a GREAT eppy! but that part just now was kinda
Old 03-14-2007, 07:36 PM
Elite Fan

Woah!!!! Awesome ep so far!
[Edward & Bella] [Rob & Kristen] [Tyler & Ally] [Max & Liz] [Nathan & Haley] [Sawyer & Kate]
Old 03-14-2007, 07:59 PM
Elite Fan

I cant help but laugh. That was GREAT!!!!!!! Jack playing football! I totally didnt expect that,

An AWESOME episode!
Old 03-14-2007, 08:03 PM
Elite Fan

Jack smiling?! Wth?! lol

Good episode! I've always liked Claire and Charlie.
Old 03-14-2007, 08:07 PM
Fan Forum Star

Awesome eppy, so many cute scenes of Charlie/Claire, its about time they got some long scenes together. Love the fact that Desmond told Claire about Charlie so now she understands why Charlie was acting weird. The ending with Jack playing football was crazy, cant wait to see what happens next.
My LJ
Old 03-14-2007, 08:08 PM
Elite Fan

me too! I swear i dont know what I will do if Charlie dies. I mean Des cant save him forever

And Claire's flashback was awesome!!!

And she had a great idea!!!

And I cannot wait to see next weeks episode with Jack and all! Its gonna be very interesting!!!!!!!!!!

Weird to see Jack and Zeke(blanking on his other name) playing together and smiling.........