Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 11-07-2004, 02:27 AM
Absolute Fan

It was actually kind of funny, because during the 2 episodes tonight, 3 other girls from my floor plus my roommate came into my dorm room and we all watched it together!! 5 girls squeezing into 1 tiny dorm room....

If you've ever seen the inside of a dorm room and know how small they are, the mental picture you're probably forming is about accurate!!!

We had lots of fun and hopefully I just added a few more fans!!!
Old 11-07-2004, 02:42 AM
Absolute Fan

Holy Crap Cat All I can say is THANK YOU for laying it out like that...amazing.

Hey Jen! What's going on?! We should all chat sometime! Oh and thanks for the lj comment! I'll reply asap hehe.

SJ ~ Leave the Keys
Yankees...How you doin....How how you doin?
Old 11-07-2004, 02:50 AM
Elite Fan

and again!! Catou that is awesome!! I don't know what to say about that. It must have taken you ages to put all of that together. If I had any doubts before about Jack being gay they are all gone now after reading that. Good job.

It's Elementary my dear Watson
Old 11-07-2004, 02:55 AM
Loyal Fan

My husband has been telling me since the show first started that I need to watch cause I'd love it. I finally caved and went on a DL'ing frenzy over the past few weeks and finally caught the last 2 eps tonight. Hate to say it, but he was right.....

Catou, great post. You make some awesome points. Thanks for that!!!

And, you're welcome JoJo!
Old 11-07-2004, 03:00 AM
Total Fan

Catou I LOVE you. Dude post that at the "gaydar" thread. people cant argue with that post!!!

DobblersGirl welcome to the thread! I'll add you to the list! Hah thats awesome that your husband got you to watch.

After re-watching the eps tonight ( and i was paying reeeally close attention trying to figure out the gay theory) and yeah there is NO WAY he is gay. He is crazy about kate obviously.
Old 11-07-2004, 03:11 AM
Elite Fan

DobblersGirl welcome to the thread!! Glad that your husband talked you into watching the show I love how we keep getting new fans to the show all the time!!

Sarah I am with you. I never saw anything about Jack that made me think that he was gay. It sends chills up my spine every single time Jack and Kate look at one another in that special way of theirs. I am holding my breath for their first kiss.

Old 11-07-2004, 03:23 AM
Absolute Fan

After seeing the new previews for Wednesday's episode, I'm thinking the whole Kate kissing Sawyer scene is going to be very interesting to watch because there was also a clip of Kate smacking him hard core!!!

I was like, "Yeah, you tell him Kate!!!"

She'll probably kiss him to get the inhaler and then just whack him for being such an overbearing jackass!

Again, excuse the language.
Old 11-07-2004, 03:26 AM
Absolute Fan

Haha Jack Dawson and Kate Winslet...sorry just thought of that for some reason and thought I'd post the "parallel."

I just hope that if a rescue boat comes, it doesn't hit an iceburg.

SJ ~ Leave the Keys
Yankees...How you doin....How how you doin?
Old 11-07-2004, 03:36 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by fan1bsb97
Haha Jack Dawson and Kate Winslet...sorry just thought of that for some reason and thought I'd post the "parallel."

I just hope that if a rescue boat comes, it doesn't hit an iceburg.
I had never even thought about it before. That confirms it though, Jack and Kate are meant to be with one another. Ironic that Jack and Kate were from Titanic and hit an iceberg and now Jack and Kate are stranded on an island together. Awww....

Old 11-07-2004, 03:42 AM
Absolute Fan

Thank you everyone. Those are all the things I've been wanting to say since I heard those Jack's gay/not interested in Kate theories. I just decided to put them neat and in order tonight. I'm glad you liked my little analysis. I think you enjoy those kind of scenes more when you've analyzed them a little

Or maybe I'm just insane.
Old 11-07-2004, 03:43 AM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Catou
Or maybe I'm just insane.
Nope, not insane. Just obsessed. Like the rest of us.
Old 11-07-2004, 03:44 AM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by TrishaLyn17
After seeing the new previews for Wednesday's episode, I'm thinking the whole Kate kissing Sawyer scene is going to be very interesting to watch because there was also a clip of Kate smacking him hard core!!!

I was like, "Yeah, you tell him Kate!!!"

She'll probably kiss him to get the inhaler and then just whack him for being such an overbearing jackass!

Again, excuse the language.
When does she do that? I don't remember... must check the promo again.
Old 11-07-2004, 03:50 AM
Total Fan

There was a new promo tonight right? Or at least a longer version.

I'm sure its just wishful thinking, but I hope Kate kisses Jack at the end to kind of make up for the sawyer kiss. haha probably wont happen, but that doesnt mean we cant hope it does!
Old 11-07-2004, 03:54 AM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by nbsarah
There was a new promo tonight right? Or at least a longer version.

I'm sure its just wishful thinking, but I hope Kate kisses Jack at the end to kind of make up for the sawyer kiss. haha probably wont happen, but that doesnt mean we cant hope it does!
Oh, I live in Canada and since I'm a poor college student I don't have cable. CTV didn't air the repeats so that's why I have no idea what she's talking about

And actually, I don't mind the kiss. If she kisses Sawyer, it shows that Kate/Sawyer doesn't mean much because there's absolutely no build up. Sawyer is just some sort of obstacle between Kate and Jack, if you can even call him that. K/J is slowly building up so we have more chance to have something that lasts, which means many more kisses than S/K
Old 11-07-2004, 03:55 AM
Absolute Fan

I wasn't just seeing things, right? There was a little clip of Kate hitting Sawyer, wasn't there? Man do I hope so. Maybe Lost Multimedia will have the clip up sometime soon!!!!