Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 11-05-2004, 09:10 PM
Absolute Fan

Well I live in NJ...we get all 4 seasons right on schedule. I just hate the cold, and I the warm weather with a passion. One good snow a year is good. It's pretty....but damn annoying at the same time.

Ok to stay OT...I wonder where they really are since they are so off track... Maybe it will snow ...though I think that's a pipe dream. But if it does, they can just walk on the ice and go home, and maybe J&K can snuggle. though it seems to be a tropical island...so I'm just talking

SJ ~ Leave the Keys
Yankees...How you doin....How how you doin?
Old 11-05-2004, 09:36 PM
Master Fan

Hee, a tropical island with polar bears. Snow might not be totally out of the question

And ditto on the wanting to go to NYC too. I've been once and it was really cool. Of course I live in California so it's not easy to just visit.
Old 11-05-2004, 10:08 PM
Absolute Fan

Haha I forgot about the polar bears.

I'll take some pics for ya

ETA: It's so weird to hear people say that they've never been there, or only been there once, because I go all the time...I should stop taking it for granted. I love NY! If I was Kate and could wish for something and maybe the island would give it to me, I think I'd wish for a little bit of Broadway.

SJ ~ Leave the Keys
Yankees...How you doin....How how you doin?

Last edited by fan1bsb97; 11-05-2004 at 10:15 PM
Old 11-05-2004, 10:14 PM
Master Fan

I've never been to NYC but I might be going in December. Maybe. I hope so because I'd love to go at Christmas.

I was reading my LJ friends page last night and I was sad to see that one of my friends and some of the commenters on her post feel that J/K is being pushed on the audience. They don't ship J/K at all.

Old 11-05-2004, 10:56 PM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by jennarose
I've never been to NYC but I might be going in December. Maybe. I hope so because I'd love to go at Christmas.

I was reading my LJ friends page last night and I was sad to see that one of my friends and some of the commenters on her post feel that J/K is being pushed on the audience. They don't ship J/K at all.
"pushed on"? I don't really understand how that could be ...I dunno they're both main characters...and heros I guess, I can't see how they wouldn't be together. It doesn't really matter because I think the writers are gonna get them together anyways and that's all that matters

Thank you Lemurian
icon by: Bleeding_Muse
"Well he won't be so happy when he discovers his wife is a fruit-munching monster! -Merlin
Old 11-05-2004, 10:57 PM
Absolute Fan

Those people who don't ship Jack & Kate are just silly!

Seriously though, how can you not love them together??? They're just too cute for words!
Old 11-05-2004, 11:17 PM
Master Fan

I think they feel like there's too much Jack/Kate. I guess I can see how they might feel that way since they don't ship them. I wouldn't want to see so much of a couple I didn't care about. But since I do, I want more!

Old 11-06-2004, 12:05 AM
Total Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by TrishaLyn17
Seriously though, how can you not love them together??? They're just too cute for words!
Argh I know. I dont get how people dont like them.

Although....i mainly started hearing that after house of rising sun cause there were so many scenes about them. i get how if you werent a fan of theirs it would have been annoying.
Old 11-06-2004, 12:38 AM
Absolute Fan

Hey, I'm Cat.

I made some LJ icons. And I also have a music video at my website, if you're interested.

If you take any of the icons, please either credit my website or "boutondor" (my LJ username). Thank you.

Last edited by Catou; 11-07-2004 at 03:01 PM
Old 11-06-2004, 12:50 AM
Master Fan

Hi Cat!! I love the icons. I'm snagging a bunch of them. Will definitely credit on LJ. I saw your video linked the other day and downloaded it too. Great job
Old 11-06-2004, 01:14 AM
Supreme Fan

Cat: I love the icons they're ultra great but I tried going to your website to check out the video, but I got a 404 file not found message maybe it's just my puter being funky

(OT: LoL about your signature, i took this lame like crash course french thing, and like the only thing I remember besides some random colors is the word "jam" so when I saw your sig i french and I recognized a word I was like HEY! i know that word!) yes end of off topic ness...

so sucks for people who think they see too much of kate and jack cause the next epi looks like it's gonna be loaded with them

Thank you Lemurian
"Well he won't be so happy when he discovers his wife is a fruit-munching monster! -Merlin
Old 11-06-2004, 01:28 AM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by -Genevieve-
Hi Cat!! I love the icons. I'm snagging a bunch of them. Will definitely credit on LJ. I saw your video linked the other day and downloaded it too. Great job
Thank you very much. I'm glad you like the icons.

Quote:
Originally posted by Teriberri21
Cat: I love the icons they're ultra great but I tried going to your website to check out the video, but I got a 404 file not found message maybe it's just my puter being funky
Don't worry, not your comp. It's mine. Actually my FTP program. It just went kaboom on me. It's now fixed. I hope you enjoy it.

Quote:
Originally posted by Teriberri21
(OT: LoL about your signature, i took this lame like crash course french thing, and like the only thing I remember besides some random colors is the word "jam" so when I saw your sig i french and I recognized a word I was like HEY! i know that word!) yes end of off topic ness...
Well it's cool that you know some words. Kudos to you! It's an old saying that people used to say in Quebec.
Old 11-06-2004, 01:56 AM
Supreme Fan

Aw I just saw the video too cute, You did an awesome job!

yeah I just had to throw in that bit of randomness, but I do like the saying

Thank you Lemurian
Old 11-06-2004, 03:00 AM
Extreme Fan

Whoa, I didn't post this here, but I have new icons, some J/K on my LJ and on the avatar thread.

“But here’s the thing. I was protecting you. And when it comes down to having the choice of being right or protecting you, I’ll be wrong every single time. Because it’s just who I am.”

.:LJ:.
Old 11-06-2004, 03:57 AM
Absolute Fan

Beautiful avatars and awesome video Catou!!!

Yeah, I too can see how so much of a couple you don't like can get annoying, but I guess that's their problem, because I don't mind one single bit!