Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 10-28-2004, 01:52 AM
Total Fan

ahhh ok LOVED this ep. Hee so many great j/k scenes!

but holy crap the beginning

Charlie: "When you two are done verbally copulating.."

bwahaha im putting that in my sig.

and hurley, and sawyer mentioning them. HEEE.

ETA: at least we know them seperating wont effect the amount of scenes with the two of them.

ETA agian: I already thought of a thread title "Verbal copulation? We want actual copulation."

wow thats so dirty lol.

ETA 3 (dang someone post already): I forgot about Charlies "full of C's" comment

Last edited by nbsarah; 10-28-2004 at 02:04 AM
Old 10-28-2004, 02:06 AM
Dedicated Fan

Screen Caps already!

In this Pic, they should have sooo kissed!!
Old 10-28-2004, 02:06 AM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by nbsarah
ETA agian: I already thought of a thread title "Verbal copulation? We want actual copulation."

wow thats so dirty lol.
Ohhh....you dirty, dirty girl!!!

But seriously, this is definatly one of my fav eps so far!!! I loved the scene between Jack & Hurley where Jack is all "am I in High School?" And Hurley just says something like, "well, that wasn't a denial!!!" I about died with squeals!!!

ETA : Oh man, you are totally my hero right now cbmcgee15 for posting that pic!!! Grrr.....they are SO CUTE!!!!
Old 10-28-2004, 02:08 AM
Total Fan

ahhh yeah.

im posting some here. sry i cant help it.

so checking her out.

Last edited by nbsarah; 10-28-2004 at 02:14 AM
Old 10-28-2004, 02:16 AM
Dedicated Fan

Aww. The end was so sad.
Old 10-28-2004, 02:16 AM
Absolute Fan

Sarah, you forgot about this 'checking her out' pic!!!

hehehehe...we're such pic whores!!!

ETA : Boy are we busy tonight!!! I keep posting at the same time as you guys!!!
Old 10-28-2004, 02:18 AM
Total Fan

the BEST scene. the NEKKID scene. although there wasnt the obvious "whoa kate NOW im checking you out." oh well im sure that will happen sooner or later

ahh i wanna watch it agian. the beginning *dies* verbally copulating. hah i just cant get over it lol.
Old 10-28-2004, 02:23 AM
Dedicated Fan

I LOVE the way they make each other smile. It's so cute!
Old 10-28-2004, 02:23 AM
Absolute Fan

Oh yeah, I forgot to mention that it was just wonderful that the whole "copulating" line happened to be at the precise moment that I was taking a drink of my pop.

Yeah, it's safe to say I spent a few minutes cleaning off the television screen!

ETA : HOLY CRAP!! We keep posting at the same time!!! Weird!
Old 10-28-2004, 02:26 AM
Total Fan

I saw that part before I went to bible study so in the middle of it the leader dude says something about these kids who were "lost" that he wanted to help and immediatly i thought "oh crap i cant be thinking about verbally copulating now!" lol.
Old 10-28-2004, 02:28 AM
Master Fan

This was an awesome J/K episode. They totally should've kissed! I was pissed... they're torturing us here. LOL. Verbal copulation... that was funny, yet very true. Jack was checking out Kate - it was so obvious. He wasn't very good in hiding it... LOL. The ending was good, you could see that they missed each other and wanted to be in close proximity with one another. A part of me wished that Kate had gone to the valley, but she didn't... darn it.

Overall, me a very happy J/K fan. Loved these two - they were so smiley and flirty - Charlie and Hurley could see it. Screencaps already? Wow, off to check them out.
I love you.
Old 10-28-2004, 02:28 AM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by nbsarah
I saw that part before I went to bible study so in the middle of it the leader dude says something about these kids who were "lost" that he wanted to help and immediatly i thought "oh crap i cant be thinking about verbally copulating now!" lol.

Oh. My. God. That's freakin' hilarious!!!

Well, I think I'm going to go watch the eppy again since my roomies gone!!! Tootles...for now...

ETA : Again, because I always seem to post at the exact same time as someone else!!! Hey earthling47!!!
Old 10-28-2004, 02:29 AM
Dedicated Fan

TrishaLyn17! I noticed we posted the same time twice, also. It's been a weird night for me, LoL.

ETA: Missed it by 1 minute! Close again.
Old 10-28-2004, 02:30 AM
Absolute Fan

Well, I guess the multiple posting is expected after a kick ass episode like this one was!!!!
Old 10-28-2004, 02:32 AM
Total Fan

Ok someone on the S/K thread mentioned if anyone thought Jack could be gay. As horrible as that would be, during that checking out scene that was my first reaction. i was like omgsh why is he not checking her out. why is he saying "trust me" someone please get this thought out of my mind.