Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 10-25-2004, 10:05 PM
Absolute Fan

Go obsessive Sarah!!! I'm right there in the club with you!!!

You are now added to the list beautifulgarbage!!!
Old 10-26-2004, 12:02 AM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by TrishaLyn17
Oh jeez. Hours? Hmm. Too many, that's all I can say!

Teriberri21 - The promo just showed a slight clip of Kate and Jack shirtless. Someone posted on the last thread that it was because they were going under a waterfall or something. Doesn't matter to me. All I know is that there is going to be definite sexual tension between them!!!

Oh hey, did you want me to add you to the supporters list???
OMG.. wow i must have been really out of it to miss that part dang, i wish abc would post the promos like all the other stations i gotta see it!!! bleh I was conviently putting my psych study aside and searching the fan listing for pictures and wp's i'm totally sucked in

ooh yeah if you could add me please

ETA: I just found the promo and wow you guys are super sharp cause that was quick! but i'm definitely interested in seeing that scene now i wish this week would go by super fast!!!!

Thank you Lemurian
icon by: Bleeding_Muse
"Well he won't be so happy when he discovers his wife is a fruit-munching monster! -Merlin

Last edited by Teriberri21; 10-26-2004 at 12:13 AM
Old 10-26-2004, 12:50 AM
Absolute Fan

Teriberri21 - You're added!!!

We're only super sharp cause we're totally obsessed!!!

I'm so excited to have another MF shirtless scene!!! Mr. JJ has been very giving so far!!!
Old 10-26-2004, 01:00 AM
Part-Time Fan

Was there a third promo?

Mulder/Scully, Peter/Wendy, House/Cameron, Jack/Kate, Erik/Christine, Clark/Lois, Doctor/Rose, Doctor/Jack, Doctor/Rose/Jack
Old 10-26-2004, 01:21 AM
Total Fan

Quote:
Go obsessive Sarah!!!
thanks. its true tough. I'm obsessed and I cant help it. *cough46hours48minutescough* lol.

Quote:
Was there a third promo?
Yep, but I cant find it anywhere online. I saw it on tv though.
Old 10-26-2004, 01:23 AM
Absolute Fan

46 hours still to go???? Man, that's way too long!!

Was there anything new in the third promo Sarah???
Old 10-26-2004, 01:40 AM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Teriberri21 - You're added!!!

We're only super sharp cause we're totally obsessed!!!

I'm so excited to have another MF shirtless scene!!! Mr. JJ has been very giving so far!!!
ah totally obsessed in the best sense of the term

mr. jj has been extremely forgiving seeing as how MF orignally was gonna be killed off but yeah having MF shirtless is one of the many perks of the show

wow a countdown...that's so depressing...46 HOURS?! ahhhhh it would be very helpful to have a mini time machine...and fast forward a bit so we could get the episode sooner

Thank you Lemurian
"Well he won't be so happy when he discovers his wife is a fruit-munching monster! -Merlin
Old 10-26-2004, 01:43 AM
Master Fan

I'm excited. Wednesday is the only night I'm going to be home this week. At least I'll get to see Lost!

Old 10-26-2004, 01:54 AM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Teriberri21
it would be very helpful to have a mini time machine...and fast forward a bit so we could get the episode sooner
I'm so totally going to invent that, darnit!!!
Old 10-26-2004, 01:56 AM
Total Fan

Quote:

Was there anything new in the third promo Sarah???
YEEES! Them talking and smiling! and heee. I really wish I had caps.
Old 10-26-2004, 02:11 AM
Elite Fan

Sarah!! I can't believe that you have the exact hours and minutes down!! You are one obsessed fan girlfriend!!

It's Elementary my dear Watson
Old 10-26-2004, 02:22 AM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by foreva_99
Sarah!! I can't believe that you have the exact hours and minutes down!! You are one obsessed fan girlfriend!!
She is, isn't she???

I cannot believe that we're already on the second page of the third thread!!!

WE ROCK!!!
Old 10-26-2004, 02:36 AM
Total Fan

did u ever stop and think maybe I'm just good at math and can think that up quickly?

ok you're right i'm just obsessed!
Old 10-26-2004, 02:41 AM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
I'm so totally going to invent that, darnit!!!
you'd be doing the world a good deed you'd totally get the nobel prize!!!!

wow you guys move SO fast! I come back every 20 mins or so and at least more than one person has replyed already!!!

Thank you Lemurian
Old 10-26-2004, 02:45 AM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by nbsarah
did u ever stop and think maybe I'm just good at math and can think that up quickly?
Nope, never crossed my mind. I mean really, how can one not be obsessed with Jack & Kate together????

It was so funny, because last week one of my friends was over at my dorm room and I had her watch Lost for the first time and she was so lost (no pun intented )!!! She was all, "Huh? Wha? I don't get it!"

But she did agree with the MF hottness thing!! In the beginning when Jack was saving Boone I believe she said something along the lines of, "he can save me anytime." I about died with hysterics!!!

Quote:
Originally posted by Teriberri21
you'd be doing the world a good deed you'd totally get the nobel prize!!!!
REALLY??? You think? Cause that would totally rock!!

Last edited by TrishaLyn17; 10-26-2004 at 04:51 AM