Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 10-26-2004, 06:19 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by nbsarah
did u ever stop and think maybe I'm just good at math and can think that up quickly?

ok you're right i'm just obsessed!
Nope, never crossed my mind either. And I can't blame you for being so obsessed anyway!! I think that we are all obsessed for this couple. The last time that I was so into shipping like this was when Roswell was on TV and the whole shipper wars were happening. I was just a lurker when all of that was taking place.

It's Elementary my dear Watson
Old 10-26-2004, 04:40 PM
Absolute Fan

How's everyone doing on this fine and dandy afternoon???

I was a lurker for a long time too!! But then Lost came on and I knew I had to start posting more about this awesome show!!!!

Hey Sarah, what's the countdown now???
Old 10-26-2004, 06:59 PM
Addicted Fan

Jack/Kate shippers.

I just wanted to post to say how much I adore this couple! I can't wait until Wednesday comes and we get our Jack/Kate interaction.
Old 10-26-2004, 07:29 PM
Absolute Fan

Welcome to the thread AdriaMichelle!!! Everyone give her a BIG welcome!!!
Old 10-26-2004, 07:37 PM
Total Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by TrishaLyn17

Hey Sarah, what's the countdown now???
Why would I know?

27 hours and 11 minutes.
Old 10-26-2004, 08:16 PM
Supreme Fan

AdriaMichelle heya! where are you from?

gah this thread is such a nice break from stupid synthetic division I can't stand math

AH tomorrow niiiiiight I can't wait and tonight one tree hill and gilmore girls are on, tomorrow's Lost (and would be the mountain...but they moved it ) gah it's sad how my life revolves around television

just curious, are any of you spoiled? I'm not... I accidently spoiled myself for a season of gilmore girls, and I found it just not as good or surprising than if I hadn't read it. so I've strayed away since then. But some people I know just can't help it and have to know

Thank you Lemurian
icon by: Bleeding_Muse
"Well he won't be so happy when he discovers his wife is a fruit-munching monster! -Merlin

Last edited by Teriberri21; 10-26-2004 at 09:33 PM
Old 10-26-2004, 09:17 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by nbsarah
Why would I know?
Gee...I wonder.

Teriberri21 - You watch One Tree Hill and Gilmore Girls too??? Cool beans! And yeah, I am always spoiled, but I try to watch myself in non-spoiler thread like this one in case there are people who hate spoilers!!!

So if sometime I happen to open my big, fat mouth and say something spoilerish...just give me a swift cyber-kick in the tush! K?

ETA : Hey, I just saw a link on Lost Multimedia where you can vote for Lost for Favorite New Dramatic TV Show and Matthew for Favorite Male TV Star for the People's Choice Awards. Let's make sure our favorites win!!!!!
Here's the URL : http://lostmultimedia.beyondgrey.com/

Last edited by TrishaLyn17; 10-26-2004 at 09:29 PM
Old 10-26-2004, 09:35 PM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by TrishaLyn17
Gee...I wonder.

Teriberri21 - You watch One Tree Hill and Gilmore Girls too??? Cool beans! And yeah, I am always spoiled, but I try to watch myself in non-spoiler thread like this one in case there are people who hate spoilers!!!

So if sometime I happen to open my big, fat mouth and say something spoilerish...just give me a swift cyber-kick in the tush! K?

ETA : Hey, I just saw a link on Lost Multimedia where you can vote for Lost for Favorite New Dramatic TV Show and Matthew for Favorite Male TV Star for the People's Choice Awards. Let's make sure our favorites win!!!!!
Here's the URL : http://lostmultimedia.beyondgrey.com/
Yeah gah I'm so addicted to it, gilmore girls has kinda strayed a bit, but it's still pretty funny....(i'm just not a fan of dean I was a completely lover of jess though

okay if you do accidently say something spoilerish I'll just assume it to be speculation

...but don't you like the anticipation? the "gasp! i wonder what'll happen next week?" ..or does that just kill you and you have to know?

Thank you Lemurian
"Well he won't be so happy when he discovers his wife is a fruit-munching monster! -Merlin
Old 10-27-2004, 12:28 AM
Total Fan

Yippeeee 23 hours and 20 minutes. I'm too excited.
Old 10-27-2004, 12:43 AM
Supreme Fan

nbsarah : How about you? are you spoiled? or clean and pristine?

Thank you Lemurian
Old 10-27-2004, 01:57 AM
Total Fan

Well there arent any spoilers out other than episode discriptions. ABC seems to not be leaking anything.

Otherwise I would be spoiled lol.
Old 10-27-2004, 03:38 AM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Teriberri21
...but don't you like the anticipation?

Quote:
...the "gasp! i wonder what'll happen next week?"

Quote:
...or does that just kill you and you have to know?

Hehe....less than one day to go!!! YAH!!
Old 10-27-2004, 03:39 AM
Master Fan

Hey all!

Tomorrow, or should I say today is the day! I can't wait - I'm so glad my Philosophy professor cancelled class, otherwise I'd be sitting in class until 9 p.m, right after Lost finishes. Now I can sit, record and watch today's episode peacefully. Yay.

Anyway, gotta get back to preparing my presentation for Thursday. Yikes, me a bit nervous...
I love you.
Old 10-27-2004, 03:51 AM
Addicted Fan

What up with this thread peeps? It's slow. Haha. Like I've been helping.

I've been busy. Working on sites and a new one that's coming out. You guys might think it be cool since the new one is a Jack/Kate shipper site.

Just saying hello to everyone.
Old 10-27-2004, 10:21 AM
Elite Fan

Today is the day that we have all been looking forward to!! We are going to get some major Kate and Jack action happening later on!! Bring it on peoples.

Elusive One very interested to see your site. Especially if it is going to be dedicated to Jack and Kate!! Come back and bring the link and I will go and check it out.

Welcome to the thread AdriaMichelle!! Hope that you stick around and post with the rest of us.

It's Elementary my dear Watson