Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 04-24-2006, 08:09 PM
Master Fan

Awww, me too!!! Soo good!
Fan Forum Hero

Yeah, the thing is, Michelle probably isn't officially released from her contract further into May or something so she has no choice but to promote! I wouldn't be surprised if the slimy B*****ds told her to deny the *rumors* to help with "damage control." Urrggh!!!

And just think, all those recent TV APPearances were probably a sham/smokescreen to keep that attention off of Ana Going!!! Whatever! (to the writers, not Michelle i loved seeing her interview)!

Guys, if we were ever wrong, i'd be here throwing a party with you all night!!! But i hope Michelle gets an interview out of contract so i can hear what she really has to say...

Brenda❤Dylan Fan ~ You’ll look back years from now, and I’ll just be another girl you knew in high school. DYLAN: No you won’t. No you won’t, Bren. Not after everything.
Loyal Fan

And then Eko comes and just cradles her in his mamoth arms. Too perfect!
Old 04-24-2006, 08:10 PM
Master Fan

Yeah!!! I would LOVE, LOVE, LOVE to have a good talk with MR!!
Old 04-24-2006, 08:11 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Awww....man, i just noticed the irony in my avie!!!
I guess it's a fitting message coming from Ana/MR in that avi....to LET GO??? And i'm sure we all feel like crying together!!!

Brenda❤Dylan Fan ~ You’ll look back years from now, and I’ll just be another girl you knew in high school. DYLAN: No you won’t. No you won’t, Bren. Not after everything.
Old 04-24-2006, 08:13 PM
Master Fan

Heather!! Yeah basically!
Old 04-24-2006, 08:13 PM
Loyal Fan

I could see Michelle telling it like it is in a magazine article! I hope she does one day. Just lays it all out. She's really professional though. She's been very classy and kept her cool even when people lied and misused her! She's amazing!
Old 04-24-2006, 08:15 PM
Master Fan

I know!!! I totoally admire her!!
Old 04-24-2006, 08:24 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Good for her!!! That makes Michelle completely respectable and i'm sure we'll get an honest account from her somewhere down the road.

You know, this is the second time this has happened to me with a character. I watched Charmed in the very beginning because i liked Shannen Doherty, her acting, and the character she portrayed was my favorite. Then, the stupid writers/producers got rid of her by killing her character in favor of one of the actresses on the set! Urrggh!!! I stopped watching that for awhile because of it. The show quality/storyline direction went straight down along with the ratings because they THOUGHT they had made the right choice at the time. And then when they asked her to come back on varying occasions, she was like NO WAY!!!

The situations seem similar between Shannen/Michelle it's eerie to me because the same exact rumors sprouted up with focus on personal life, the rumors of it being her fault there was tension on set, and the way the writers/producers shafted her in the very end by firing her/killing her character off with no prewarning. She gave a one-time interview with the truth but then moved on and put it past her. I wouldn't be surprised if Michelle does the same.

Old 04-24-2006, 08:25 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Yeah, the thing is, Michelle probably isn't officially released from her contract further into May or something so she has no choice but to promote! I wouldn't be surprised if the slimy B*****ds told her to deny the *rumors* to help with "damage control." Urrggh
Yep I remember Maggie Grace did the view the day her character died. I think it's just a ploy to make people think she's not dying. Oh how I wish she wasn't dying!
Old 04-24-2006, 08:27 PM
Master Fan

Me too. Michelle is a very respectable and independent women. I admire her soooo much! Seriously! I'm proud of her!
Old 04-24-2006, 08:34 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by hinemoa
Yep I remember Maggie Grace did the view the day her character died. I think it's just a ploy to make people think she's not dying. Oh how I wish she wasn't dying!
And didn't they release Shannen's death into the spoilers too? What's the big secret surrounding Ana for? Especially, if she is so widely hated anyway!!!

All the promotional appearances with Michelle are definitely attributed to being a ploy that attempted to shift focus away from Ana's upcoming death. Did you notice how all of those MR appearances conveniently popped up AFTER the rumors regarding MR being fired/Ana dying sprung up? That's definitely not a coincidence in my book but instead blatantly obvious.

Old 04-24-2006, 08:35 PM
Master Fan

Heather. Yeah, I agree. And yes, Shannon's death was in spoilers before it happened.
Old 04-24-2006, 08:45 PM
Loyal Fan

They do seem to be trying to keep her death on the down low. No official word yet. Not from spoilerfix, not from Aint it cool news. Nothing. Perhaps they just don't want alot of spoiler info coming out anymore. Or, I love the speculation that it's just misdirection. That the TPTB leaked false spoilers so that everyone would think that it was Ana dying.
Old 04-24-2006, 08:46 PM
Master Fan

Yeah, man! How I wish THAT was happening!! But at the same time, I am happy for MR if she gets out too! I want to see her in movies as well! So whatever happens it was meant to be!