Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 04-24-2006, 09:39 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Good-night, hinemoa! Glad you're back. We'll talk to you later and we'll be crossing our fingers for Michelle too!

Brenda❤Dylan Fan ~ You’ll look back years from now, and I’ll just be another girl you knew in high school. DYLAN: No you won’t. No you won’t, Bren. Not after everything.
Old 04-24-2006, 09:47 PM
Master Fan

Yes!! I really hope everything goes good tomorrow!!!
Old 04-24-2006, 09:50 PM
Fan Forum Star

Wow JJ Abrams not returning? He is one of the best
My LJ
Old 04-24-2006, 09:53 PM
Master Fan

Hey, maybe with all new writer's one of them will be a HUGE CC fan. One can only hope.
Old 04-24-2006, 10:13 PM
Fan Forum Star

I doubt it, wasnt it Damon who was a fan of the CC?
My LJ
Old 04-24-2006, 10:14 PM
Master Fan

Yeah. Apparantly he's not anymore.
Old 04-24-2006, 10:36 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Well, CC aren't Jate so what else do you expect?
Apparantly, Jack/Kate can be on no speaking terms one week and then the next week they're ready to be at it like bunnies!!! But Charlie/Claire, Locke punches while Claire runs away and that's the END!!!! And Ana, well she just dies because she dared to have a drink/flash a smile in Jack's direction! Pssst....whatever! That's becoming my trademark statement now.

Brenda❤Dylan Fan ~ You’ll look back years from now, and I’ll just be another girl you knew in high school. DYLAN: No you won’t. No you won’t, Bren. Not after everything.
Old 04-24-2006, 10:42 PM
Master Fan

If you aren't Jate or Skate you're screwed. Oh yeah and if yer not Locke!

ANA!
Old 04-24-2006, 10:52 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Guess what? Without Ana, i think Skate is screwed too! So, i won't be putting my eggs in that basket either hoping it will become real....because afterall a triangle means NO RESOLUTION anytime soon! Then, in the end it'll be Jate!!! Watch!!!

Hayley, did you catch my new sig??? I changed it to show my Ana support with you! Too Bad we don't all do that!!!

Old 04-24-2006, 10:57 PM
Master Fan

Oh, I have no doubt about that Heather. That's why the triangle is soooo stupid!

Awww, I love that part of your siggie!!
Old 04-24-2006, 11:04 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Thanks.

Yeah, the "triangle of doom" is definitely going to take center stage in season 3! No doubt about it. Yuck, NO MORE!!!

You know, i entered this season with such high expectations and to think that i'm now sitting her dreading its inevitable end? Wow!!! (*sighs*)

Old 04-24-2006, 11:09 PM
Master Fan

You know what's worse is that we all got lied too.

First Damon said that NO ONE would be killed because of personal reasons and then he ALSO said LAST season that there would be ' LOTS more of Charlie/Claire this season AND next!"

Guess what?? We got screwed over BIG TIME!

Ana/MR!
Old 04-24-2006, 11:20 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Exactly.

The lying is what ticked me off the most. They should have just kept their big mouths shut instead of denying it because they look really bad to fans now! The one thing i respect the most is integrity and they DON'T have that for doing what they did!

JJ and Damon BOTH denied that actors/actresses get fired off the show due to personal reasons. They were obviously told to deny it and then put Michelle to work promoting on every talk host interview they could get her on!!! How Lame!!! What were they worried about with the truth being out there? That they'd loose fans? Well, if we are so much in the minority what is the big deal? That's what i want to know.

Old 04-24-2006, 11:23 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlieandClaire
If you aren't Jate or Skate you're screwed. Oh yeah and if yer not Locke!

ANA!
Yeah thats true, I dont ship neither of them only because I dont like the girl. Maybe I should start shipping Jack and Sawyer together, that would be a hot slash
My LJ
Old 04-24-2006, 11:24 PM
Master Fan

Yeah, I know! Ugh. All I know is LOST lost a LOT of fans this season BIG time. Ratings are very low compared to last year. My guess is LOST won't have more than 3 or 4 seasons!