View Single Post
Old 04-24-2006, 08:24 PM
GrhmLz
Fan Forum Hero

Good for her!!! That makes Michelle completely respectable and i'm sure we'll get an honest account from her somewhere down the road.

You know, this is the second time this has happened to me with a character. I watched Charmed in the very beginning because i liked Shannen Doherty, her acting, and the character she portrayed was my favorite. Then, the stupid writers/producers got rid of her by killing her character in favor of one of the actresses on the set! Urrggh!!! I stopped watching that for awhile because of it. The show quality/storyline direction went straight down along with the ratings because they THOUGHT they had made the right choice at the time. And then when they asked her to come back on varying occasions, she was like NO WAY!!!

The situations seem similar between Shannen/Michelle it's eerie to me because the same exact rumors sprouted up with focus on personal life, the rumors of it being her fault there was tension on set, and the way the writers/producers shafted her in the very end by firing her/killing her character off with no prewarning. She gave a one-time interview with the truth but then moved on and put it past her. I wouldn't be surprised if Michelle does the same.

Brenda❤Dylan Fan ~ You’ll look back years from now, and I’ll just be another girl you knew in high school. DYLAN: No you won’t. No you won’t, Bren. Not after everything.