Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 09-08-2004, 11:23 AM
Master Fan

Yeah the shorts were freaky...

I think everyone agrees on that. Although the *fanatics* will just and stare at his butt...heh.

I'm not a butt person....

Yeah I think CMC was more complicated than people give him credit for. I mean if you really watch him, which is not a hard thing to do , the way VM plays him, there are a lot of different motives behind the way he treats her. I think he knows she's intelligent enough to handle the job. He just didn't know if she was physically tough enough.

He wanted to see if she would prove them wrong or right.

I don't think he ever had malicious intent during the whole movie. I never got that at all. I don't know why I seem to understand military thought a little bit better, but he was and is a military guy who in the end focuses on whether the soldier can or cannot pull his/her own weight.

Go Command Master Chief Rygayle!
Damon/Elena Jeremy/Anna TEAM ANNA TEAM DAMON
Old 09-08-2004, 02:00 PM
Master Fan

i must agree with you jayta, but what can i say-i really can't stop myself to feast on his sexy legs.

its Command Master Chief John James Urgayle b.t.w.
Old 09-08-2004, 03:18 PM
Fan Forum Hero

The reason why I liked Master Chief better than some of Viggo's characters is that he may be headstrong but you'll still somehow, somewhere know that he still is human... Although he hides it inside. That's why I did appreciate the moustache... his character just justified the moustache!

ANd the legs?! If all man has those thighs I'm gonna be hoarding thier trousers so I can see more flesh!
Old 09-09-2004, 06:55 AM
Passionate Fan

Aaah we should just make a thread for his legs. *stares off into space*

Quote:
I mean if you really watch him, which is not a hard thing to do , the way VM plays him, there are a lot of different motives behind the way he treats her. I think he knows she's intelligent enough to handle the job. He just didn't know if she was physically tough enough.
I like the way her tests her. In the shower scene where he tries to intimidate her but it does'nt work.. you can see his something in his mind changes.

Sawyer/Sun | Jack/Sun | Fearless Soul | Seeker |
Old 09-09-2004, 07:36 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I liked the last part where he gave her the book. It just showed that he appreciated her all along. And it showed that he's just doing his job training her, no personal stuff included. Plus, he admired her for finishing the training.

and the legs? *swoon*
Old 09-10-2004, 04:19 AM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Sushi

As a character I really like the Master Chief. Complicated. I agree with what Jayta said.

I don't really like the beating up scene not because it's a man hitting a woman.. but the bit where she suddenly gets all girl power and says the "suck my...BEEP" line.
I agree, too. If you look at it, he's actually the only one among them that really gave it to her like she wanted it from the start. ...okay, that sounded really not good. I mean treated as an equal and stuff.

And the movie line scene? Loved it! One of my favorite lines ever. I still cheer every time I watch it.

Til further notice
I'm in between
From where I'm standing
My grass is green
Old 09-10-2004, 07:29 AM
Fan Forum Hero

yeah, and she should thank him for it.
Old 10-07-2004, 12:28 PM
Master Fan

How weird would it be to fall for a guy who beat the crap out of you, 'for your own good?'

I just thought of that.

It would definitely have some psychotherapists and psychologists thumpin' at my door....

The legs?

Weird bunch....
Damon/Elena Jeremy/Anna TEAM ANNA TEAM DAMON
Old 10-07-2004, 12:53 PM
Master Fan

that's Viggo turning the world upside down.
Old 10-26-2004, 01:53 PM
Master Fan

i watched this movie again last night ova our local cable. all i can say is that Mastercheif never fails me to stop ova him. so sexually hot the ending kinda makes me hang!...it seems that there is the attraction between Demi's character to Viggo's. i wish there will be a sequel to this, and O'Neal and Mastercheif will have a romatic moment and end up together at the end.
Old 01-23-2005, 09:46 PM
Elite Fan

I just watched this movie like 18 minutes ago. I had seen pieces of it before but now I sat through the whole thing.

I must say that as a Viggo fan it's almost impossible to watch the movie and not judge it with Viggo in mind and forget about the rest. Viggo was phenomenal! I loved every second of it. I love watching him play a bad guy just cause it's a great contrast from roles like Walker Jerome and Aragorn.

I loved the mustache. I loved the whole thing. Yes, when he was beating Demi I wanted someone to beat the living daylights of him but anyway, he's such a great actor.

And prettier than Demi Or just about everybody else so, that was weird. Without the mustache I don't know if he could've sold Urgayle, though.

I love he wasn't the villain, he just had an explosive personality that responded to the situation before him without any bit of taming. This movie is about war, and had they forgotten that it would've been pointless. But war is merciless and brutal, so was Urgayle. Not excusing his behavior, just understanding where he comes from.

He is war.

BTW, how amazing was the "I'll never live this down" line!
Old 01-24-2005, 05:25 AM
Master Fan

Glad you enjoyed the movie. And yes, he was phenomenal in the movie. And definitely prettier than Demi. And I never saw a wild thing sorry for itself from Master Chief. Priceless.
Old 01-24-2005, 08:11 AM
Elite Fan

Prettier than Demi! That's pretty funny!

Emilie /My LJ

Icon by MaybeLove
Old 01-24-2005, 07:14 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jazz
Prettier than Demi! That's pretty funny!
And true!

Viggo should try this tough guy role again soon!!
Old 01-24-2005, 07:29 PM
Master Fan

yeh! more tough role for our man.