Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 03-01-2004, 11:45 PM
Elite Fan

G.I. Jane Discussion - Cause Viggo was apparently BAD!

Seeing how our thread disappeared, here is a new one! On with the discussion about tight shorts and thighs. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Emilie /My LJ

Icon by MaybeLove
Old 03-01-2004, 11:50 PM
Fan Forum Hero

How about random outburst of masochism, he did that too. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] I found it easier than I thought to really hate him in this movie, all the while looking at his butt in those tight shorts. It was quite discerning. He has some of the best parts of this movie all to himself, like when he reads the Wild Thing poem, my heart just leaps.

[img]smilies/rose.gif[/img]
Mandy
Old 03-04-2004, 04:02 PM
Master Fan

Viggo looks a bit funny but still very hot in those shorts...Oh remember that scene when Demi is under the shower? Man, if I was her, I could not control myself...
He was so BAD when he beat the hell out of her, blood everywhere!! Poor master chief. Stupid Demi.
Old 03-04-2004, 04:20 PM
Passionate Fan

I actually liked the scene where the Master Chief beats up Demi. He was just hot and tough, it's hard to resist his bad side [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img] Then you see his slightly softer side towards the end of the movie. I just loved Viggo in this movie because he made me hate and love his character at the same time.
Old 03-09-2004, 06:16 AM
Master Fan

Same here. Hey people don't let this thread fall behind! [img]smilies/nono.gif[/img]
Old 03-09-2004, 07:29 AM
Addicted Fan

i loved this movie!
viggo was sooo good, as always! [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Mickey-: What's a horse doing on a spaceship?
The Doctor- Mickey, what's Pre-Revolutionary France doing on a spaceship? Get a little perspective!

}--- 127 --->>

Icon Credit
Old 04-17-2004, 01:14 AM
Supreme Fan

Hey everyone [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]
I seem to be going pic-happy, so I thought I'd spread the love this way:

Those short, tight shorts are looking pretty nice [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

all piccies from www.houseoftelcontar.com [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Icon by ~ Jis_Bon ~
Old 04-18-2004, 09:45 PM
Elite Fan

Oh god, thank you for those pictures!!!! YUM!!!

It was on all weekend, did anyone watch? I have it on DVD already. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Emilie /My LJ

Icon by MaybeLove
Old 07-05-2004, 07:57 AM
Ultimate Fan

Well I finally got around to seeing this movie just the other day. Must confess that I've never found the Master Chief look to do much for me, so I waited to see this one til it was on TV instead of buying it.

It was interesting seeing Viggo play a hard-core, violent military guy...couldn't get much further removed from his character in real life! The fact that he was so convincing as the Master Cheif just goes to show what an awesome actor he is.

I think I read somewhere once that that book of poetry that he gives to her at the end was actually Viggo's own personal copy. Don't quote me on that, coz I could very well be imagining it, but I think I read that somewhere.

Fave quote: "When I want your opinion, I'll give it to you." *slams door in her face*
Old 07-16-2004, 07:37 AM
Master Fan

actually Viggo say's he is fat at that time. i was like WHAT!!! if all fat guys is as sexy as he is in G.I jane, man i'll be definately dead by over drooling ryt now.
Old 08-17-2004, 09:20 PM
Master Fan

What do you mean bad? He wasn't bad! He was a good command master chief!

I think I have a different view of this movie than most. He was trying to treat her as an equal and to do that, he had to not see her as a 'woman'. Because her fellow seals did. I know it's probably not the 'best' way to do it, beating a woman up, but hey, it got the desired result, didn't it?

I don't know, I personally felt like he tried to make the best out of the whole thing. He might have started out with the same irritation at the fact that she was in his camp, but didn't let that effect the way he treated her. He saw fit to give her a chance. He put her through the ringer, just as badly or worse as the guys to see if she had the stuff to make it. He didn't do anything to hinder her or help her.

And when he saw her grit it out and that she could take it, she earned his respect.

This was the first VM movie I ever saw and I thought he was sooooo HOT! hehe.

VM did a great acting job in this. I think he looks almost as good straight laced in a uniform as he did as Aragorn....almost

In the end, I thought that DM's character shoulda gone with the Master chief than her jerky boyfriend...ick. I mean, you can't even compare the two!
Damon/Elena Jeremy/Anna TEAM ANNA TEAM DAMON
Old 08-23-2004, 04:09 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by jayta
This was the first VM movie I ever saw and I thought he was sooooo HOT! hehe.

VM did a great acting job in this. I think he looks almost as good straight laced in a uniform as he did as Aragorn....almost

In the end, I thought that DM's character shoulda gone with the Master chief than her jerky boyfriend...ick. I mean, you can't even compare the two!
hey U might wanna vote for MasterChief in D' Aragorn's 2nd best thread. yes, it will be great if DM ends up with VM character, they have much more chemisty than the boyfriend, not 2 mention Viggo looks far more better than that icky BF.
Old 09-07-2004, 07:41 AM
Fan Forum Hero

he is indeed better looking than that babboon! jeez, yuck!
Old 09-07-2004, 08:19 AM
Obsessed Fan

Well, actually, the neatly dressed master chief and the one in the shorts kind of freaked me out. Well, I disliked him. I think he had this villainous moustachy sort of look, pointy and stuff, so I never really thought about them that way.

Til further notice
I'm in between
From where I'm standing
My grass is green
Old 09-08-2004, 05:41 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Princess Bing
Well, actually, the neatly dressed master chief and the one in the shorts kind of freaked me out. Well, I disliked him. I think he had this villainous moustachy sort of look, pointy and stuff, so I never really thought about them that way.
Shorts on men always freak me out! I don't like the moustache and I can forgive the shorts because Viggo has really nice thighs.

As a character I really like the Master Chief. Complicated. I agree with what Jayta said.

Quote:
He was trying to treat her as an equal and to do that, he had to not see her as a 'woman'. Because her fellow seals did. I know it's probably not the 'best' way to do it, beating a woman up, but hey, it got the desired result, didn't it?
I don't really like the beating up scene not because it's a man hitting a woman.. but the bit where she suddenly gets all girl power and says the "suck my...BEEP" line.

Sawyer/Sun | Jack/Sun | Fearless Soul | Seeker |