View Single Post
Old 01-23-2005, 09:46 PM
ROCKSTAR
Elite Fan

I just watched this movie like 18 minutes ago. I had seen pieces of it before but now I sat through the whole thing.

I must say that as a Viggo fan it's almost impossible to watch the movie and not judge it with Viggo in mind and forget about the rest. Viggo was phenomenal! I loved every second of it. I love watching him play a bad guy just cause it's a great contrast from roles like Walker Jerome and Aragorn.

I loved the mustache. I loved the whole thing. Yes, when he was beating Demi I wanted someone to beat the living daylights of him but anyway, he's such a great actor.

And prettier than Demi Or just about everybody else so, that was weird. Without the mustache I don't know if he could've sold Urgayle, though.

I love he wasn't the villain, he just had an explosive personality that responded to the situation before him without any bit of taming. This movie is about war, and had they forgotten that it would've been pointless. But war is merciless and brutal, so was Urgayle. Not excusing his behavior, just understanding where he comes from.

He is war.

BTW, how amazing was the "I'll never live this down" line!