Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 09-28-2006, 08:55 AM
Part-Time Fan

hasn't changed a whole lot for me, i guess.

i did like having survivor, csi and wat on the same night all one after one another - ONE night of tv instead of now having TWO nights that i don't really want to go out or do anything cuz of tv. but that's about it. i also watch bones and house and i liked when they were on the same night, too.

it used to be tuesday=bones+house and thursday=survivor+csi+wat. 2 nights. now it's tuesday=house and wednesday=bones and thursday=survivor+csi and sunday=wat. *whew* why do people have to change things!?!?
Old 09-28-2006, 12:00 PM
MST Manager

LOL, I know.
Old 09-28-2006, 04:26 PM
Part-Time Fan

Bring back Trace on thursday night.
Old 09-29-2006, 02:58 AM
Elite Fan

I agree... it was more convenient when a lot of my fave shows were all the same night... I could set the VCR/hit record and forget it... Definitely more of a pain now...

I don't mind the Sunday move so much... maybe it can pull in some Cold Case viewers who hadn't seen WAT much before *shrug* I don't know... am still feeling it out I guess LOL
Old 09-29-2006, 07:05 AM
MST Manager

I started watching Cold Case again and it does help that WAT is on the same night now.

You're in my head, Astra!
Old 09-29-2006, 07:58 AM
Elite Fan

Hee! And I'm not goin' anywhere
Old 10-09-2006, 09:08 AM
Elite Fan

Wanted to drop this off....

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAShipper2 (View Post)
something just ran through my mind and i had to share it so that everyone could tell me i'm crazy and that it will never happen . . .

so you don't think that they will say that sam got pregnant during her and jack's affair and they had an abortion do you? i mean, wouldn't they have been more careful than that? they were already having a freaking affair! and if they did that, they would pretty much be saying that jack is the most virile man that ever lived! lol! he gets every woman he touches pregnant! lol.

but seriously . . . they wouldn't do that . . . right? please?

You know I suppose this is a real possibility.... hadn't ever thought of it... I figured Sam's issues go WAY further back than Jack, but one never knows...

Old 10-09-2006, 09:43 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Astra (View Post)
Wanted to drop this off....

You know I suppose this is a real possibility.... hadn't ever thought of it... I figured Sam's issues go WAY further back than Jack, but one never knows...

no no no! BAD astra, BAD! you're not supposed to SUPPORT by mindless ramblings!!! what part of "I've Had A Terrible Thought" do you not understand!? *gasp* *gasp* *gasp* :grabs albuterol asthma inhaler:

you're supposed to say "why no, cynthia, that could *never* happen. that would be very dumb and innapropriate. boy do you ever have the silliest ideas"!!

sam's issues HAVE to go way back before jack. i mean come on now. this isn't happening. i wish the thought had never entered my mind. if they go this route it spoils EVERYTHING plus it paints jack as the oldest horniest pervert that ever lived and has NO idea wtf birth control is!
Old 10-09-2006, 11:37 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAShipper2 (View Post)
no no no! BAD astra, BAD! you're not supposed to SUPPORT by mindless ramblings!!! what part of "I've Had A Terrible Thought" do you not understand!? *gasp* *gasp* *gasp* :grabs albuterol asthma inhaler:

you're supposed to say "why no, cynthia, that could *never* happen. that would be very dumb and innapropriate. boy do you ever have the silliest ideas"!!

sam's issues HAVE to go way back before jack. i mean come on now. this isn't happening. i wish the thought had never entered my mind. if they go this route it spoils EVERYTHING plus it paints jack as the oldest horniest pervert that ever lived and has NO idea wtf birth control is!

Okie... calm... breathe in and now...... breathe out.

First off... it wasn't a mindless rambling... It was a theory on a possible development. One that I must give you points for in creativity and plausibility... However... do I think this is the way it'll go down... If I had to vote, I'd say no.... I think something in Sam's past causes her to engage in relationships that are NOT viable... i.e. Jack... her self destruction of a good healthy thing w/ Martin... She's got some sort of wound that causes her to either make choices that hurt herself all over again OR sabotage herself b/c she can't trust....

But conversely, I think that S/J's having an affair was reckless to begin with... so recklessness w/ birth control isn't completely out of the question... but again... I think that IF Sam did have an abortion or lost pregnancy in her past... it's not Jack... Just my 2 cents...

Sorry if it's not what ya wanna hear or that I can't entirely dismiss your 'rambling', 'cause this is TV... you never know...
Old 10-09-2006, 02:39 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
... I think that IF Sam did have an abortion or lost pregnancy in her past... it's not Jack... Just my 2 cents...

woohoo!!!! i love you, again, astra! that's all i needed to hear. lol.
Old 10-10-2006, 02:50 AM
Elite Fan

You're so fickle... but ok... I'll take it!
Old 10-10-2006, 04:09 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
You're so fickle... but ok... I'll take it!
lol! good!
Old 10-11-2006, 07:20 PM
MST Manager

Ya'll are too funny.
Old 11-15-2006, 03:56 AM
Elite Fan

So... what are your (yes, you!!!) thoughts about how the season is progressing thus far?

I know we have some folks very unhappy and others excited about possibilities in the show...

And...... discuss...
Old 11-15-2006, 10:00 AM
MST Manager

Hee.

I like the season so far. I wish I could watch the episodes quicker than I can, but life is just too busy for me lately. But, I have very few complaints about the new season. More Danny is just a given, of course, though.