Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 08-20-2015, 05:05 PM
Elite Fan

Shannen Doherty’s Breast Cancer Battle; Alyssa Milano Ends Their Feud To Support Her

Old 08-20-2015, 07:12 PM
Ultimate Fan

That's sad to hear. Hopefully everything works out both legally and health wise. SHe'll beat this.
Old 08-21-2015, 01:26 AM
Fan Forum Star

Aww thats so sweet of Alyssa. Thanks for sharing that article and her tweet.
~My top ships:Brennan/Booth, Amy/Sheldon, Penny/Leonard, Angela/Hodgins, Gabrielle/Carlos, Piper/Leo, Buffy/Angel, Willow/Tara, Spike/Drusilla, Wesley/Fred, Janet/Steve, Clare/Steve, Kelly/Brandon, Kira/Odo, Ezri/Bashir, Jadzia/Worf, Troi/Riker, Hannah Caleb, Spencer/Toby, Bree/Trip~Thanks for 12 years of TBBT!~Aspie~ big Sheldon Cooper Fan~ Team Shannen and Holly~Icon by Code Green~I don´t care what complete strangers think of me because I don´t know them at all ~
Old 08-21-2015, 02:18 AM
Master Fan

So sweet hope they keep in touch.
Old 08-21-2015, 02:31 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Tom Welling

I just read the news on tumblr. How sad. I wish Shannen all the best and a speedy recovery. That's sweet of Alyssa to send her support.
Old 08-21-2015, 10:32 AM
Master Fan

I also saw a cute pic she posted on fb if you follow her there you should see it
Old 08-21-2015, 08:50 PM
Elite Fan

Shannen Doherty & hubby at Jennie Garth's 40th birthday | Daily Mail Online

Old 08-23-2015, 11:36 AM
Master Fan

I gotta say I didn't know they were close
Old 08-23-2015, 02:40 PM
Ultimate Fan

They became besties after being reunited on 90210. One of the best things to come out of the reboot.

What does everyone think Prue's 3rd power would've been, had she lived?
Old 08-24-2015, 01:13 PM
Master Fan

That's great for them. I love what she said in that video about the importance of women supporting eachother She is so smart.

Hmm, I don't know. Hopefully something that didn't have to do with telekinesis.
Old 08-24-2015, 04:15 PM
Ultimate Fan

I saw this analysis on Prue (they have all the sisters I think) and loved it.

Quote:

Extroverted Thinking(Te): Prue is a highly organized and logical person who practices everything in moderation. Due to having to raise her two younger sisters after their mother died she became very responsible and had to learn to be in control of everything so that became the way she lead her life. She makes her decisions based off what she feels is the logical and morally right thing to do as apposed to what she feels and it takes encouragement from both Phoebe and Piper for her to listen to her emotions. Prue easily takes charge of situations and easily places order into chaos. When they are facing a warlock, daemon or any other evil it is typically Prue who will organize them and enforce the plan even if said plan is not hers. The ideas of right and wrong are black and white in her mind. She has strong opinions and is blunt when it comes to voicing them. If she doesn’t want someone in her life, she will tell them to get out of it and leave.

Introverted Sensing (Si): Prue is hardworking and family oriented. Her job, which she obsess over, is working with antiques. She has a respect for the past and memories things like as if she were a walking talking stack of books. She is highly intelligent because she remembers, details, facts and can then pull them out to use them years after she’s learned them because they get stored away. Prue still regularly goes back to the lake where her mother drowned years after it happened because it was something so important to her past. She so easily falls back in love with Andy after years of not seeing him because he was her old high school boyfriend and she still had a sort spot for him because of who he used to be to her.

Extroverted Intuition (Ne): Prue can often be rather fearful even if she does not tell her sisters about it. She begins to use her Ne more to her advantage as the series goes on and she develops as a character but originally she tends to focus on the various bad outcomes of situations that she can see. She is so fearful of water because of what happened to her mother and focuses on all of the negative outcomes of what would happen if she were to go near it. Later on she begins to use her Ne to see different outcomes and possible solutions to situations.

Introverted Feeling (Fi): Prue almost never talks about her emotions. After her Mum died she didn’t say ‘I love you’ to anyone, not even her sisters for over ten years because she couldn’t voice her emotions to them. She bottles up her emotions until it gets to the point where they burst out of her. Like when Andy died her sisters knew it would be hard on her but she put on such a brave face and hide her emotions so well that they were confused as to why she had lost faith in her powers when they needed her to protect people and she couldn’t. Until she finally exploded ‘If I’m supposed to be so powerful then why couldn’t save Andy?’

Charmed: Prue Halliwell [ESTJ] - Funky MBTI in Fiction
Old 08-26-2015, 02:34 PM
Master Fan

Thanks for sharing. Very interesting to read.
Old 08-26-2015, 09:02 PM
Ultimate Fan

I had always wished that Prue went back to Bucklands, I liked her photography but Bucklands suited her more.
Old 08-27-2015, 11:32 AM
Master Fan

I actually enjoyed her as a photographer. She was more creative, flexible and spent more time on magic
Old 08-30-2015, 07:31 AM
Addicted Fan

So sorry for her