View Single Post
Old 08-24-2015, 04:15 PM
Primal Slayer
Ultimate Fan

I saw this analysis on Prue (they have all the sisters I think) and loved it.

Quote:

Extroverted Thinking(Te): Prue is a highly organized and logical person who practices everything in moderation. Due to having to raise her two younger sisters after their mother died she became very responsible and had to learn to be in control of everything so that became the way she lead her life. She makes her decisions based off what she feels is the logical and morally right thing to do as apposed to what she feels and it takes encouragement from both Phoebe and Piper for her to listen to her emotions. Prue easily takes charge of situations and easily places order into chaos. When they are facing a warlock, daemon or any other evil it is typically Prue who will organize them and enforce the plan even if said plan is not hers. The ideas of right and wrong are black and white in her mind. She has strong opinions and is blunt when it comes to voicing them. If she doesn’t want someone in her life, she will tell them to get out of it and leave.

Introverted Sensing (Si): Prue is hardworking and family oriented. Her job, which she obsess over, is working with antiques. She has a respect for the past and memories things like as if she were a walking talking stack of books. She is highly intelligent because she remembers, details, facts and can then pull them out to use them years after she’s learned them because they get stored away. Prue still regularly goes back to the lake where her mother drowned years after it happened because it was something so important to her past. She so easily falls back in love with Andy after years of not seeing him because he was her old high school boyfriend and she still had a sort spot for him because of who he used to be to her.

Extroverted Intuition (Ne): Prue can often be rather fearful even if she does not tell her sisters about it. She begins to use her Ne more to her advantage as the series goes on and she develops as a character but originally she tends to focus on the various bad outcomes of situations that she can see. She is so fearful of water because of what happened to her mother and focuses on all of the negative outcomes of what would happen if she were to go near it. Later on she begins to use her Ne to see different outcomes and possible solutions to situations.

Introverted Feeling (Fi): Prue almost never talks about her emotions. After her Mum died she didn’t say ‘I love you’ to anyone, not even her sisters for over ten years because she couldn’t voice her emotions to them. She bottles up her emotions until it gets to the point where they burst out of her. Like when Andy died her sisters knew it would be hard on her but she put on such a brave face and hide her emotions so well that they were confused as to why she had lost faith in her powers when they needed her to protect people and she couldn’t. Until she finally exploded ‘If I’m supposed to be so powerful then why couldn’t save Andy?’

Charmed: Prue Halliwell [ESTJ] - Funky MBTI in Fiction