Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 06-05-2007, 08:45 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Booey, that part is hilarious! The lady walking in the street gives Piper such a funny look! Oh... and i think the chinese guy's name was Mark! I thought Piper and Mark went cute together too! They had a spark of chemistry.

I'm glad i have my Prue seasons (seasons 1-3) on DVD. For some reason, TNT skips over those seasons alot and plays from season 4 and on. It annoys me when they don't start the series back up from the beginning and play it through!

Brenda❤Dylan Fan ~ You’ll look back years from now, and I’ll just be another girl you knew in high school. DYLAN: No you won’t. No you won’t, Bren. Not after everything.
Old 06-06-2007, 10:06 AM
Master Fan

@Heather,that has happened here where I live too.That they skip S1-3 and start on S4 but then thay don't show S7 or 8.Really tricky stuff there.
Insurgent
Old 06-06-2007, 01:31 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Wow... i wonder what's up with that?

Yeah, basically what they've been doing where i live is that the network will randomly play the series from season 1-8. Then, when season 8 is finished they go back and start from season 4-8. They've done this twice already... so seasons 4-8 has been played twice in a row with no seasons 1-3 being showed. One time, they skipped seasons 1-3, played seasons 4-7, and skipped season 8 before going back to season 4 all over again.

Right now, the network is playing season 8 and i'm waiting to see if they're going to go back to season 1 when it's finished.

Brenda❤Dylan Fan ~ You’ll look back years from now, and I’ll just be another girl you knew in high school. DYLAN: No you won’t. No you won’t, Bren. Not after everything.
Old 06-07-2007, 11:41 AM
Master Fan

Okay,well let's hope that they do that.
Such things really pisses me off.I want to see S1 again,and yeah I do have it on DVD but sometimes it's nice to turn on the TV after a hard day and see your favorite girls
Insurgent
Old 06-08-2007, 09:09 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Exactly!!!

What does the network referred to season 1 as? Classic Charmed, right? Well, i want to see it aired on TV!!!!!

Old 06-09-2007, 12:07 PM
Master Fan

well one can wonder,Heather.
Insurgent
Old 06-09-2007, 10:00 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Yup!

Okay, question for the thread! I don't remember if we covered this question already but it's okay if we did.

What is your favorite episode and least favorite episode of season 1 Charmed? Why?

Okay, for me.... there are alot of episodes that top the list so it was a hard decision but if i had to choose one, it would be Which Prue is it Anyway? I loved this episode. First off, it was Prue centric... i loved the 3 Prues and the contrasting parts of her personality. I liked how Andy got closer to figuring it all out! Awesome! Awesome! Awesome. It was hilarious to watch the sisters interacting with the three different Prues too!

Okay, now for my least favorite. There were only a few episodes in season one i didn't care for that much. But my least favorite has to be Feats of Clay. I don't know, for some reason this episode just bored me to pieces. I didn't like the whole vase storyline or the ex-boyfriend showing up and hooking back up with Phoebe!

Old 06-11-2007, 11:47 AM
Master Fan

I don't think we have done this yet,Heather..good idea
Insurgent
Old 06-11-2007, 10:50 PM
Fan Forum Hero

okay... good! I didn't want us to sound repetitive if we didn't have to!

So, do you a favorite/least favorite?

Old 06-13-2007, 11:31 AM
Master Fan

ehmm,I guess I have to think some about that first.I always have trouble deciding favorites...and also 'cause I think every ep had something good in it..

I'll get back to ya!
Insurgent
Old 06-15-2007, 11:06 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Okay... i know what you mean. Season one happens to be my favorite season; therefore, i had a hard time picking. There are other episodes that i like just as much but i just picked the one that stood out for me!

Old 06-15-2007, 12:04 PM
Master Fan

I'll try to pick one.

Something more I liked about S1 was the music..I think they played a lot of good nineties hits.
Insurgent
Old 06-18-2007, 08:19 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Ah...Jackie, i think you bring up a good point.

Do you know that i believe that's part of the reason the early seasons delivered much better drama? Because of the music. Both the 90's hits and the show's own background music!

The latter seasons shifted it's style into more comedy with only a touch of drama here and there. Like a modern-day, Bewitched or something. I preferred the eariler style... i think that's why seasons 1-3 are my favorite. Well, that and Prue was still there!

Old 06-18-2007, 12:01 PM
Master Fan

That might be a reason.
Insurgent
Old 10-23-2007, 07:09 PM
Fan Forum Star

I just started watching S1 again last night, it was one of my favourite seasons because it was the beginning of the show, and I loved Prue/Andy together.

I've only ever seen up to S5 of Charmed and then I stopped watching, it was hard enough for me to watch S4 because Prue was gone, and like someone else said I just didn't feel that Paige had a strong connection with her sisters like Prue did.

I haven't watched Charmed in years though so it feels all new to me again
Closed Thread   Post New Thread