Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 05-30-2014, 05:46 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Tom Welling

Valhalley of the Dolls was a great season opener. So much happened and the changes in the few months after the events of the S5 finale. I'm loving Phoebe's new haircut for this season. It kinda suits her. Watching Piper being so "chipper" as Phoebe and Paige describe it was kinda sweet in a way, Piper did deserve to be happy, but not at the expense of extinguishing her actual feelings. It made sense when it turns out Leo had put that spell on her, fully intending to gradually take it off, he only wanted her to be happy, even more so for Wyatt's sake.

Phoebe becoming an empath as a new power is cool, and reminds me a lot of when Prue temporarily became an empath, having trouble controlling it. It was sad seeing Piper become so distant once those painful memories came flooding back to her once she saw Leo and then becoming part of the Valkyries. I loved that Darryl had more involvement in this episode. Still not sure what Chris's intentions are, Leo obviously was furious that he sent him to Valhalla, but what other truths is he hiding? I think I can guess part of it already, I mentioned it earlier, but I'd rather not spoil myself too much (hence making sure I didn't read anything of this thread).

I loved how Paige handled her new job as a dog walker. Obviously she only took it as a ways to have something of a life outside of being a witch. I wasn't expecting one of the dogs that she was looking after to magically talk. For some reason that part had me in stitches. I loved the special effects of the way the dog talked, and then Paige turned him back into a man. That was some awesome light relief to the episode, especially with Paige's reaction to it. Phoebe trying to control her new empath power was fun too, especially when she was with Jason.

The ending with Piper and Leo almost made me cry again! Piper deciding it best that they take a break from each other, for space. So sad.
Old 05-31-2014, 10:37 AM
Master Fan

Yeah you better not read what we've all been writing earlier
I loved Valhalla and all the other stuff that happened in those two episodes even though some parts were really sad.
Old 06-06-2014, 08:35 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Tom Welling

Forget Me Not was a great episode. Was very confused at first to what was going on, as the Cleaners wipe all memory of Wyatt and the day before. I loved how Wyatt's powers could also bring TV dragon's into the world. The best part was when Piper realised what Leo had meant about knowing just what to do, and trusted Wyatt to be able to vanquish the dragon as she teaches him it's not a friendly dragon. That mother-son bond was so sweet.

Power of Three Blondes was a fun episode too, the three blonde witches for some reason had that very 'Mean Girls' quality to them. The ditsy, the powerful and the one in-between. It was a very different situation for the Charmed Ones to have to face, having their whole identities stolen as well as their powers. Mitzy, Mabel and Margo's (great names, by the way ) sister relationship was their own demise, they could never work as 'Charmed Ones' if they always argue. Props to Chris for fusing that last straw between them and breaking the spell.
Old 06-06-2014, 01:36 PM
Master Fan

Yeah, sad ep thiugh the third. B/c if I understand it correctly they had something to do with Prue actually dying to protect magic even though they in that case worked with The Source of all Evil back in S3 finale. Since they don't chose sides in their "profession"...

I think it was a quite fun ep, agree that the blonde sisters were very Mean girls bad copies though
Old 06-11-2014, 04:42 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Tom Welling

Yeah, that's true. They're very neutral, only existing to protect magic, good or evil.

Love's a Witch was very different, I don't think we had come across other magical families as such before. Phoebe's empath power annoying Paige and Piper is so funny, though I know I'd find it annoying if someone could spill out everything about how I was feeling. Loved the two feuding magical families. Not sure how I feel about Piper dating again. I mean, I know she has to move on, but then at the end, telling Leo that perhaps they should make their separation official? Noooooo. After all they went through together. Especially with all that trouble of getting the Elder's permission for them to even be together let alone get married. Space for sure was needed, but surely Piper can't give up on them completely just like that?
Old 06-13-2014, 03:15 AM
Master Fan

Yeah it was an interesting plot there. Also with Paige being taken over by a his finacee's ghost
Old 06-13-2014, 03:34 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Tom Welling

Yeah, that was creepy, especially when she took poor Richard to her grave.

My Three Witches, another great episode. Chris sure takes to drastic measures to teach the sister's a lesson in their priorities. Getting a demon to make their desires become extreme in alternate realities…of course the demon would try to take control. Just as well Chris only just managed to help Phoebe go to Paige's world and together they work out how to reach to Piper. I was wondering how things would be between Piper and Leo after they left off with Piper suggesting they should make their separation 'official'. Glad at least, that Piper came to the realisation that she does need magic for healing little things like her hand and Wyatt's fever. Loved that scene between them when Leo heals her hand.

I felt as awkward as Piper when those male models were modelling her friends lingerie line. A little too much for my liking.
Old 06-15-2014, 02:22 PM
Master Fan

Yeah that was so awkward
Old 06-24-2014, 12:08 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Tom Welling

It really was.

I love how determined Paige was to defy her sister's advice and save her boss's soul in Soul Survivor, even if she was putting their lives at risk. Wyatt sabotaging Piper's dates was hilarious. I wonder if Leo did teach him that? Phoebe's temporary writing partner driving her mad and turning him into a turkey and a pig in her office…I'm surprised no one queried why there was strange pig noises coming from her office when she left.

I loved the Sword in the Stone theme in Sword and the City. Wyatt being the heir of Excalibur and the next King Arthur though?! Where did that come from?! Is that why Chris is there to protect him and why he is said to have immense strength and power when he grows up? Hmm. Intriguing. Can't wait to find out what happens there.
Old 06-25-2014, 04:14 AM
Master Fan

All your questions will be answered in good time I like the story arc but it was a little bit too much medieval theme for my taste.
Old 06-29-2014, 04:31 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Tom Welling

That's good. Little Monsters was a cute episode. I'm glad the father of the baby got to be turned back into a human. It was a sweet ending. Phoebe's embarrassment when her empathic ability made her say "I love you too" when Jason didn't actually say those words was so funny. And then she made it all the more embarrassing for herself when she made that exit with Paige.

Chris-Crossed was a confusing episode. It was great to finally see how and why Chris came from the future to protect the Charmed Ones and Wyatt. He's always said he's there to protect Wyatt, but I thought that was just from demons, not saving Wyatt from turning evil (and thus protecting his own future). How Wyatt turns evil in the future in the first place doesn't make sense unless someone would turn him that way. Because Piper and Leo are obviously doing a great job in raising him. It also isn't clear how many years in the future Chris comes from. It certainly looked rather futuristic, and the fact that the Halliwell Manor is turned into a Museum (whilst odd, is rather cool at the same time - I loved seeing some of the past outfits/costumes and the clip where Paige officially became part of the Charmed Ones and reformed them) makes me think it must be at least 50 or so years, if not 100. So Chris is actually half witch half whitelighter then. I kinda guessed that earlier on, but glad my guess was right.

It also doesn't make sense with Paige so suddenly wanting to move out of the Manor and move in with Richard when she has only been dating him a few weeks. I can understand Phoebe's temptation to move to Hong Kong to be with Jason, especially after that very heartfelt and sound advice her editor Elise gave her. But she had been down that road before, and felt she couldn't leave her sisters or her duty as a Charmed One. So after that spell Bianca cast on them, Piper came to the realisation that whilst they were under a spell, (they were only fulfilling hidden desires as only their inhibitions were taken away) that they can't just let their Charmed One duties run their lives, they must go and live their own lives as they see fit. Even though, at the beginning of the episode, Piper had said that they had tried to move their separate ways before and it didn't end well, they learnt that lesson the hard way. They are stronger together. I can't see this time will be any different!
Old 07-01-2014, 07:53 AM
Master Fan

Time will tell. I'm glad you enjoyed the episodes, Chris-Crossed is one of my favs of this season. What did you think of him and Bianca?

Do you have any suspicousions yet about what or who turns Wyatt evil?
Old 07-18-2014, 03:15 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Tom Welling

Oh gosh, I've got so behind all of a sudden!

I liked Chris and Bianca, it was obvious he really loved her. It's a shame and really sad that she died. I don't have any suspicions as such, I mean, there's been demons trying to turn Wyatt, but who's to say others won't try the same thing, so it's hard to tell how. But at least he seems to be safe for now.

Witchstock was an interesting episode. It was fun to see Paige inadvertently go back in time to the 60's and see what Grams/Penny was like back then. I love the 'magical go-go boots.'

Loved Prince Charmed. Phoebe and Paige making a Mr. Right potion for Piper, after she gives up on men was fun. The food fight scene was hilarious. I'm trying to remember what else happened in that episode, but it was 2 weeks ago when I watched it!

Used Karma was a strange one. Phoebe being inhabited by the spirit of a stripper/double agent from WW1! Ok. All because Richard was desperate to get rid of his bad karma. At least he managed to right everything. Poor Jason though when 'Phoebe' practically damages his career. At least, I guess he now knows that Phoebe's a witch. It's a shame the way he found out though. Glad Richard gave him the potion to reverse the spell and Jason remembered to use it on Phoebe. It's sad their relationship had to end, it was really sweet of Jason to sacrifice a potential business merger in order to protect her secret. Is that the last we see of him?

The Legend of Sleepy Halliwell was an awesome episode, I loved the magic school and the headless horseman theme. Phoebe fighting her inner demons so she could see a bright future was great, and also saw Piper's future son, and realises it's Chris.

My favourite episode of the season so far has to be I Dream of Phoebe. God, I felt so bad for Chris in this episode. I'm so glad the whole sending Leo to the land of the Valkyries thing was explained, so that he could become the Charmed One's main whitelighter in order to best protect Wyatt. I didn't realise it was all of Chris's doing, making Leo become an elder. And now he has to get his parents get back together or he won't be conceived and cease to exist. Tough life! I love the I Dream of Jeannie theme to this episode, even though I haven't watched the show (I have watched Bewitched).

Last edited by livstevi21; 07-18-2014 at 08:15 AM
Old 07-18-2014, 07:59 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Charmed
Patrick Dempsey

The Genie episode was fun

derek shepherd | charmed | borrowed heaven | 💚 𝓳𝒶𝒿𝑒
Old 07-23-2014, 03:34 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Tom Welling

It was.

The Courtship of Wyatt's Father, finally Piper and Leo reunite! Poor Chris was running out of time. I loved when Phoebe and Paige got Piper and Leo back after that night they spent together in the Ghost Plane, how Chris was like "YES " when he came back. Was not expecting Gideon to turn out to be the one trying to kill Wyatt. He thinks that Wyatt is too powerful so is trying to kill him for the 'Greater Good'. It makes sense that he thinks that 'cause Wyatt does turn 'evil' in the alternate future.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread