View Single Post
Old 06-29-2014, 04:31 AM
livstevi21
Fan Forum Hero

That's good. Little Monsters was a cute episode. I'm glad the father of the baby got to be turned back into a human. It was a sweet ending. Phoebe's embarrassment when her empathic ability made her say "I love you too" when Jason didn't actually say those words was so funny. And then she made it all the more embarrassing for herself when she made that exit with Paige.

Chris-Crossed was a confusing episode. It was great to finally see how and why Chris came from the future to protect the Charmed Ones and Wyatt. He's always said he's there to protect Wyatt, but I thought that was just from demons, not saving Wyatt from turning evil (and thus protecting his own future). How Wyatt turns evil in the future in the first place doesn't make sense unless someone would turn him that way. Because Piper and Leo are obviously doing a great job in raising him. It also isn't clear how many years in the future Chris comes from. It certainly looked rather futuristic, and the fact that the Halliwell Manor is turned into a Museum (whilst odd, is rather cool at the same time - I loved seeing some of the past outfits/costumes and the clip where Paige officially became part of the Charmed Ones and reformed them) makes me think it must be at least 50 or so years, if not 100. So Chris is actually half witch half whitelighter then. I kinda guessed that earlier on, but glad my guess was right.

It also doesn't make sense with Paige so suddenly wanting to move out of the Manor and move in with Richard when she has only been dating him a few weeks. I can understand Phoebe's temptation to move to Hong Kong to be with Jason, especially after that very heartfelt and sound advice her editor Elise gave her. But she had been down that road before, and felt she couldn't leave her sisters or her duty as a Charmed One. So after that spell Bianca cast on them, Piper came to the realisation that whilst they were under a spell, (they were only fulfilling hidden desires as only their inhibitions were taken away) that they can't just let their Charmed One duties run their lives, they must go and live their own lives as they see fit. Even though, at the beginning of the episode, Piper had said that they had tried to move their separate ways before and it didn't end well, they learnt that lesson the hard way. They are stronger together. I can't see this time will be any different!