Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 08-13-2014, 03:44 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Tom Welling

Hyde School Reunion was great, seeing Phoebe relive those wild high school days kinda reminded me of Prue going through something similar. Spin City was also good. Didn't like the sister's having to face Barbas (the Demon of Fear) again in Crimes and Witch Demeanors. It's been a couple of weeks since I saw those episodes so my memory is a little out of whack with all that happened.

Did watch A Wrong Day's Journey Into Right last night. Felt bad for Darryl, he remembered everything that had happened in the last episode and he feels he can never cover for the sisters again. Can understand why, but I hope this doesn't stop him being like family to them.
Old 08-14-2014, 11:02 AM
Master Fan

Wow you have really catched up now. How did you feel about it being Gideon?

I was also very stunned by that..
Old 08-14-2014, 11:38 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Tom Welling

Oops, I thought I hadn't double posted but I had! Oh well.

Haha, I'm slowly getting there!

Yeah, I was definitely not expecting Gideon to be a danger to Wyatt. He was the one who convinced the Elders to allow Leo to marry Piper…but now realises Wyatt's birth was a big mistake 'cause he believes Wyatt will turn evil and powerful, confirmed only further with future Chris's plan to stop Wyatt turning evil. Gaining the sister's trust and friendship to get closer…ooh dear.

I just re-watched this scene from Hyde School Reunion - so so cute.

Old 08-15-2014, 04:22 PM
Master Fan

Yes I love that

Ah, well I hope you will enjoy watching the end of the season unfold.
Old 08-16-2014, 03:23 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Tom Welling

He killed his friend! Gideon killed Sigmund. For the greater good?! If only Sigmund didn't tell Gideon he was going to tell the sisters the truth. That was silly, of course Gideon was going to stop him. It's a shame also how Phoebe almost got to the truth but then Gideon's plan to thwart them worked.

Also, demons now hang out in clubs and watch reality tv?! LOVED when Phoebe acquired all the powers and then vanquished every single one of them at the club, bet she felt awesome, being so powerful when she hasn't got her own powers.

Now only the S6 finale to go! Wow, I've certainly made the series last for myself (having started watching it over a year ago) and now only two seasons left.
Old 08-16-2014, 08:12 AM
Master Fan

Be sure to watch the episodes after another and don't pee your pants
Old 08-16-2014, 02:34 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Tom Welling

I will.
Old 08-20-2014, 04:23 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Tom Welling

Well, I ended up watching only the first half of the season 6 finale last night. A lot of WTF moments going on. All I can say is go Wyatt for protecting himself from Gideon. Loved Phoebe and Paige fighting their evil counterparts. I also loved how in the mirrored world, demons are good, and so Barbas is the demon of Hope in this world. That was a little creepy. Phoebe getting shot though?! What kind of world did they get sent back to?! I hope Piper didn't have to go through another traumatic labour like she had with Wyatt.
Old 08-20-2014, 11:27 AM
Master Fan

I guess you'll know when you have watched the final episode
Old 08-22-2014, 04:03 AM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by livstevi21 (View Post)
Well, I ended up watching only the first half of the season 6 finale last night. A lot of WTF moments going on. All I can say is go Wyatt for protecting himself from Gideon. Loved Phoebe and Paige fighting their evil counterparts. I also loved how in the mirrored world, demons are good, and so Barbas is the demon of Hope in this world. That was a little creepy. Phoebe getting shot though?! What kind of world did they get sent back to?! I hope Piper didn't have to go through another traumatic labour like she had with Wyatt.
Have fun with watching the finale then
TV shows that I love: Gilmore Girls | Grey's Anatomy | Veronica Mars | Charmed | The Crown | Game of Thrones | Killing Eve | Damages | The Good Wife/The Good Fight | His Dark Materials | Homeland | Brothers & Sisters | The Resident | Everwood | Person of Interest | Fringe | Parenthood | Revenge | Big Little Lies| One Chicago | Everwood | Bones | Big Bang Theory | Marvelous Mrs Maisel | The Good Place | & More.
Old 08-22-2014, 09:46 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Tom Welling

My, well the second half was something alright! So it turned out that the balance in both worlds had shifted. It was really creepy how everyone was so cheery and happy, but any wrong doing whatsoever and the punishment is brutal. Phoebe and Paige under Piper's spell was hilarious. Gideon using Barbas to help him distract the sisters and Leo. Typical. It was bittersweet in the first half when Chris was about to go back to the future, but when he died, OH GOD.

Leo's anger was so upsetting to see. Glad Paige was there to calm him. When Gideon bought Wyatt to the underworld, how did he not know Wyatt could orb?! Surely he would've known. So to shift the balance back, the good side had to do something unspeakably evil, and so Leo tortured and killed Gideon. That was…nasty. Glad Piper gave birth to a healthy baby Chris in the end, the ending at the hospital was really sweet.
Old 08-24-2014, 04:23 AM
Master Fan

Yeah it was really tragic to see how the episode evolved into all this evil deeds that had to be committed to restore the balance. I'm glad thought that Wyatt was saved by both his bother and father. The most important thing was that Chris came back!!!
Old 08-29-2014, 09:04 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Tom Welling

Very true. I'm off to the season 7 thread.
Old 08-15-2015, 06:09 PM
Ultimate Fan

I liked the beginning of the season and the whole exploration of an Elder gone bad but I wish they had taken it in a more serious route. HATED Phoebe gaining Empathy, it did no favors to her.
Old 12-07-2015, 05:48 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
The Witcher

I would've liked seeing Leo explore his bad side longer.