Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 02-14-2017, 10:45 PM
Fan Forum Star

Me too. I love their chemistry.
Emily
Barstool Prophet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2017, 10:00 AM
Fan Forum Star

ill join you guys! cant wait to see what stuff we get in the new one.
Alexa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2017, 12:36 AM
Fan Forum Star

This was a good episode but my least favorite thus far…

We know what Cheryl meant by “he was supposed to come back”. But her and Jason had a plan for Jason to run away? It just seems strange to me that in episode 1 in her head she thought he was alive. I feel like in episode 2 we should have seen her a WHOLE lot more upset. Cheryl in general really grew on me this episode though, I found her pretty funny.

I love Archie’s small reaction to Veronica going on a date with Chuck. Chuck IS hot, it sucks they had to make him into such a jerk. Their scene in the locker room was sorta hot too!

I loved the Jughead and Betty interaction this episode. They have a great dynamic because Betty is so sweet and kind and Jughead needs that in his life because he doesn’t like people that are fake or try too hard. I wish they would have talked a bit about their friendship though since thats canon in the comics, but I will just assume they sorta lost touch when Betty and Archie did..

I loved BV teaming up together. Veronica was a BA when she decided to go after Chuck and went into the locker room. God he was such an *******. And an idiot too for believing that Betty was actually interested. Especially after he dogged on her sister. BV were so hot though, I loved when Veronica just stared at Betty as she walked out with the wig on. Betty’s dark side was interesting but a bit too much this episode. I wonder if they will address all of this next season?

I liked seeing more Josie this episode and the Josie/Archie interaction was nice, they have a good chemistry. Her speech about the pussycat name was great! I like that show touched on that but I hope they do more with that next season. Archie going back to Grundy at the end was gross.

Fred sound proofing the garage was really sweet.

Last edited by Alexa; 08-12-2017 at 12:48 AM
Alexa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2017, 09:12 AM
Fan Forum Star

Right? Chuck is hot. They should have kept him around for awhile. I hate that they ruined him.
Emily
Barstool Prophet is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply   Post New Thread