Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 04-23-2004, 06:32 AM
Obsessed Fan

hi, i thought it was a good 2nd episode, and i really enjoyed the episode.

i liked the charecter of nick, and although it was a bit unbelievable as per the conversation with the friend like you said camdish.
but i still thought the scene at the end when she was talking to his body was sweet!

i also liked the fact that she wasnt able to save him, as to have her save each person that talks to her would become predictable.

but it was obvious to me at the beginning that the little boy would have been the one that started the fire - that said it was interesting to see the way she figured it out and i was glad she didnt introduce herself to nick by saying you die today!

and the running has stopped which is a good point - looking forward to seeing the next ep!
Old 04-24-2004, 05:39 PM
Part-Time Fan

I thought this episode was really sad. Poor Nick I thought that he was going to be her guy. It was so sweet at the end when she was talking to him telling him to ask her for help. [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]
Old 04-25-2004, 02:15 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally posted by angel2k:
<STRONG>I thought this episode was really sad. Poor Nick I thought that he was going to be her guy. It was so sweet at the end when she was talking to him telling him to ask her for help. [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]</STRONG>
I shed a few tears that eppy [img]smilies/cry.gif[/img]
Old 04-26-2004, 11:40 AM
Part-Time Fan

oh no, I don't like sad [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]
Wen did she talk about the scary websites? [img]smilies/confused.gif[/img]
awww, she was talking about how she got teased at high school because she was famous [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] even the teachers were mean to her!
UKFAN~IBF#15~INSANEGOTRFAN#1~MILKDRINKERS#5
Old 04-27-2004, 10:21 AM
Obsessed Fan

hi, looking forward to seeing the new episode tonight. i really enjoyed the last one - much more than the pilot so hopefully this episode will be good!!
Old 04-28-2004, 02:03 AM
New Fan

Quote:
that was the one thing that annoyed me, hwy did she have to run everywhere, has she not heard of public transport or getting a cab!
Have you seen how unreliable public transport is? LMAO, I'd rather run everywhere!

[img]smilies/rotfl.gif[/img]
Old 04-28-2004, 07:56 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I think the pilot has been the best so far..I felt sorry for her brother last night [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] I can't remember any of the characters names [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]
Old 04-28-2004, 08:56 AM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by onthebalance:
<STRONG>but it was obvious to me at the beginning that the little boy would have been the one that started the fire </STRONG>
Same here!! As soon as they mentioned a rag having been used to start the fire I instantly thought of him and his shirt. It was so obvious!

I didn't want Nick to die - that was really sad.

I forgot to tape the new episode last night. Does anyone know if it gets repeated?
Old 04-29-2004, 04:03 AM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Star5:
<STRONG>I forgot to tape the new episode last night. Does anyone know if it gets repeated?</STRONG>
hi, the episode gets repeated on saturdays at 20.00 on sky one mix.

i havent seen this weeks episode yet, but am going to watch it tonight!
Old 04-30-2004, 05:46 AM
Obsessed Fan

hi, so i finally saw this weeks episode, and thought it was really good.

i didnt mind the brother being involved in the "case" as such, as it was quite interesting as they didnt actually show him kill the husband and left it up to you.

i wasnt expecting the girlfriend to be setting him up all along, that i totally didnt see coming - so it was a good twist to have.

looking forward to next weeks now, but is it only me that still jumps when the dead bodies talk to her.

also i think the episodes are also repeated on wednesdays on sky one mix at 9.00.
Old 05-01-2004, 02:30 AM
Part-Time Fan

Another okay episode I guess. The use of the brother as the main character was fine but I did find it a bit unusual that it followed the one where Tru gets involved with the fireman. Makes you wonder how involved she will be with the characters in each episode.

The only real twist for me was right at the end when it was revealed that the husband had been wearing a bullet proof vest. Just as well the wife had not shot him in the head [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]. As for the wife being behind it, I have to say I saw that about half way through so there was no big surprise at the end.

Question: why did her brother have to be convinced again that Tru could see the future when in the prvious episode she had told him the scores of some sports game. He even made some comment about betting on future games. Or did I just misinterpret what had gone on?
Old 05-01-2004, 05:57 AM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Camdish:
<STRONG>Question: why did her brother have to be convinced again that Tru could see the future when in the prvious episode she had told him the scores of some sports game. He even made some comment about betting on future games. Or did I just misinterpret what had gone on?</STRONG>
hi, i thought that too, but then thought maybe she had explained that and then had to go back and relive the day meaning the conversation never took place - but that was the only thing i could think of that made sense. i cant actually remeber when she told him about reliving the days though?
Old 05-01-2004, 11:07 AM
New Fan

Hi im new!

There seems to be some confusion as to why Eliza runs everywhere......well the reason is this (apart from the obvious reason eliza looks great running...lovely....bouncy bouncy lol)

Ok seriously....has anyone seen a european(i think german..i saw it a long time ago) independant film called 'run lola run', well the premise of the film is about a girl who keeps reliving the same day until she can stop someone getting killed in a robbery....she relives the same day several times in the film......and guess what.....she runs everywhere! all the time!.......... so i think eliza running in tru calling is a direct kind of homage to this film....which has the same premise as the show.....

on a different note im also from the uk but have seen the entire season of tru calling....i just watched the series finale today and im not gonna give anything away im just gonna say this.........

this is a really good show.....the only thing is...is that there are a few quite dodgy episodes...only maybe 4 or 5......but stick to it you ll love it! the series finale is definetly worth the wait!
Old 05-01-2004, 12:34 PM
Obsessed Fan

hi, thanks for the info ElizasEyesLover [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

people keep saying that the series starts really slowly - but i have been enjoying it so far, and am looking forward to seeing how they keep it interesting with every week having the same setup.
Old 05-02-2004, 03:28 AM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
so i think eliza running in tru calling is a direct kind of homage to this film....which has the same premise as the show.....
Thanks for that explanation! That definitely makes much more sense [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]