Get her off the show as fast as they can
icon: xthebesthing
Old 03-03-2004, 03:43 PM
Fan Forum Star

Get her off the show as fast as they can
icon: xthebesthing
Old 03-03-2004, 04:07 PM
Loyal Fan

all i have to say if that if she somehow finds nathan, it is going to be frreakign HILARIOUS when haley whoops her ASS! hahaha, i would love to see that.
Old 03-03-2004, 04:45 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Psychofishee:
<STRONG>She has only been in one episode and all I can say is that despise her with a passion. I hope that the writers will use her character to kickstart Peyton's feelings for Jake. Maybe Peyton will realize how much she cares for this guy. After that, I hope Jake gets her packing w/o jenni of course but not before peyton lands her on her ass. Anyways, what do you guys think they should do to Nikki?</STRONG>

I too hope that her presence will help Peyton to realize the feelings she has for Jake becuz I see the sparks.
I hated the way she said MY DAUGHTER to bad she wasn't there for the 6 months of her life and now its HER DAUGHTER! PLEASE!

Nathan&Haley,Lucas&Brooke,Liz&Jason,Jackie&Hyde,Dillon&Georgie,Madison&Ephram, Jake&Peyton*Pacey&Joey!
icon by Livin4foxy
Old 03-03-2004, 04:45 PM
Dedicated Fan

i like nikki, i've always wondered who's the mother of jenny. i hope they keep her longer.

nikki is like a mix of peyton and brooke. hehe.
Old 03-03-2004, 04:48 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Starrie:
<STRONG>
I hated the way she said MY DAUGHTER to bad she wasn't there for the 6 months of her life and now its HER DAUGHTER! PLEASE!</STRONG>
at least she's better than dan, she at least acknowledged jenny as her daughter unlike that ******* who deserves to die.

it may took nikki six months but it took dan sixteen years.

[ 03-03-2004: Message edited freakygirl ]
Old 03-03-2004, 05:08 PM
Part-Time Fan

The moment Nikki "mysteriously" dissapeared from the Cafe I just KNEW she was the mother of Jake's child.

But I agree that they should use Nikki to start Peyton and Jake's relationship. She just might be the link to help them realize their feelings for one another. Its a slow but damn cute friendship and there is obviously something between them that is just waiting to EXPLODE, as in something MORE! *big grin*

I don't know when we'll get new episodes! But till then, Nikki will deffinetly put a focus on Peyton/Jake/Lucas. I can't wait....

......[Its always been you]...... Seth&Summer baybeeh!
Old 03-03-2004, 05:14 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by MiSs CrYs:
<STRONG>The moment Nikki "mysteriously" dissapeared from the Cafe I just KNEW she was the mother of Jake's child. </STRONG>
i think i was hinted that there was going to be something on the mother of jenny when they had the "previously on OTH" and had the clip of jake showing lucas jenny.
Old 03-03-2004, 05:25 PM
Master Fan

You would think someone who has already gotten pregnant would be more careful about having unprotected sex with random people. Huh. Maybe she carries a spare condom in her pocket just in case...
Old 03-03-2004, 05:29 PM
Dedicated Fan

there is always the emergency contraception.....
Old 03-03-2004, 05:48 PM
Loyal Fan

I'm gonna go against the grain here and say I really liked Nicki. Sure, she's a bit ****ty going after teenage boys and whatnot, but I loved how she would just tell Lucas to get over himself.

I'm really curious to see what her backstory is with the Jake and Jenny situation. It could be a really interesting thing to address. Plus, I wanna see how she fits in with the J/P relationship.

The last thing OTH needed right now was to add in another character considering how much BJL is getting shafted, but if they cut down on all the Lucas and Dan/Keith BS, then it could really work so N/H and J/N could have their stories. They're both so much more interesting than anything Luke does IMO.

Idleness is not doing nothing. Idleness is being free to do anything.
Floyd Dell
Old 03-03-2004, 05:54 PM
Ultimate Fan

Get rid of her. There's a million reasons I don't like her and not a single one why I do. Maybe have her die in an accident so she can't possibly come back in the future. She's going to bring so many horrible things, especially to poor, sweet Jake. How did he ever get involved with her.

Lisa
Old 03-03-2004, 06:14 PM
Extreme Fan

I don't know where I stand with Nicki..Part of me wants her gone, but part of me likes her. Ugh, dilemma.

I kinda like how she told Luke to get over himself already. It's about damn time someone told him!
But I didn't like when she said, "I like them young," or something. Um, isn't that like, illegal? Lol.

Anyways, I have a new question for y'all. What do you think the story is between Nicki/Jake/?
Old 03-03-2004, 06:24 PM
Loyal Fan

Perhaps bathing would be a good start.

(oh, and I agree with we-need-more-Haley-screentime. What the hell, writers?)
Old 03-03-2004, 07:37 PM
New Fan

I don't like Nikki she's a skanky pediphile plus she was with Jake! What did he see in her okay he's a sixteen year old male i know what he saw in her she probably got pregnant with Jenny in a scene similar to the whole Lucus thing. Jake and Peyton have the same appeal to me as Joey/Charlie from Dawsons Creek and Maria/Brody from Roswell meaning I enjoy them together I want to see some smoochies but I don't see them riding off into the sunset we all know in the end it'll be Peyton/Lucus and I don't really mind because I ship them. I can ship two Peyton pairings at once.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread