Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 03-02-2004, 11:15 PM
New Fan

What to do with Nikki

She has only been in one episode and all I can say is that despise her with a passion. I hope that the writers will use her character to kickstart Peyton's feelings for Jake. Maybe Peyton will realize how much she cares for this guy. After that, I hope Jake gets her packing w/o jenni of course but not before peyton lands her on her ass. Anyways, what do you guys think they should do to Nikki?
Old 03-02-2004, 11:26 PM
New Fan

I just hope they keep her away from parks and playgrounds [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img]...
And next to me I see you again
Old 03-02-2004, 11:31 PM
Ultimate Fan

I'll chuck her body off a pier in a big black hefty bag if no one else will... [img]smilies/look.gif[/img]

Janine || [ @FF.net ] [ @AO3.org ] [ @WP.com ]
Old 03-02-2004, 11:38 PM
New Fan

Now if you are gonna throw her off a pier, I think I would recommend cement shoes over a hefty bag. It's a classic...
Old 03-02-2004, 11:48 PM
Master Fan

Uh...kick her in the [img]smilies/censored.gif[/img] and send her packing. She abandoned her own daughter and left a sixteen
year-old holding the bag? Not cool. I'm not saying Jake's not a good father, and maybe they(the writers) were trying to parallel the Karen/Dan/Lucas thing, but unless she legally gave up Jenny at birth, Jake should hold his ground and not let her see her at all.

And Emanuelle Vaughier playing a college student? *cough*bullsht*cough*. Nice try, casting people.

lex/lana("I did it for you") felicity/noel("you're my first boyfriend") trey/alex(mixing business with pleasure) seth/chloe(every superhero needs a lois lane)
Old 03-02-2004, 11:54 PM
Total Fan

I don't care what they do. It's just one more actress that will get more airtime than the truly amazing and talented actress they have playing Haley. SUCH a waste.
There are very few actors who can convey emotion like Joie and her character taking a backseat to every character on the show. This one will probably be no different.
Old 03-03-2004, 12:01 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by last beautiful girl:
<STRONG>

And Emanuelle Vaughier playing a college student? *cough*bullsht*cough*. Nice try, casting people.</STRONG>

wasnt she on smallville? played Lex's "wife?"
I'm Shellie's new boyfriend, and I'm out of my mind. You ever so much as talk to Shellie again, you even think her name, and I'll cut you in ways that'll make you useless to a woman.-My Superman, Dwight
Old 03-03-2004, 12:02 AM
Passionate Fan

Get rid of her. I don't care in what way as long as she goes, quickly. No one, I repeat, NO ONE messes with Jakey.
Old 03-03-2004, 12:11 AM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by ~DropsofJupiter~:
<STRONG>I don't care what they do. It's just one more actress that will get more airtime than the truly amazing and talented actress they have playing Haley. SUCH a waste.
There are very few actors who can convey emotion like Joie and her character taking a backseat to every character on the show. This one will probably be no different.</STRONG>
Word! Bethany deserves better. Hmph!
Old 03-03-2004, 12:17 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
<STRONG>I don't care what they do. It's just one more actress that will get more airtime than the truly amazing and talented actress they have playing Haley. SUCH a waste.
There are very few actors who can convey emotion like Joie and her character taking a backseat to every character on the show. This one will probably be no different.</STRONG>

I now bow. You read my mind. Joie needs airtime dammit! Nikki, now Nikki...well...I say they wrap her up in a blanket, smother it in mustard and relish, take her on an airplane, fly high above the earth, some 800 ft in the air and drop her over the atlantic ocean. of course as already mentioned they need to have cement blocks tied to her. just for safety. u dont want her escaping now do we?
I'm Shellie's new boyfriend, and I'm out of my mind. You ever so much as talk to Shellie again, you even think her name, and I'll cut you in ways that'll make you useless to a woman.-My Superman, Dwight
Old 03-03-2004, 12:46 PM
Loyal Fan

yes, i hate her, too. i think she's a whore. but, the actress that plays her, i LOVED her on smallville and hse is an awesome actress, but nikki... DAMN THAT GIRL!
Old 03-03-2004, 01:00 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
[img]smilies/clap.gif[/img] [img]smilies/clap.gif[/img] [img]smilies/clap.gif[/img] [img]smilies/clap.gif[/img] I am so ticked off, it's not even funny!!! So, I too bow- you put it right down there. Seriously- do we need more characters?? They can't even give the storylines they have now LINES!!!! [img]smilies/mad.gif[/img]

Personally- I think the WHORE (I yelled that out the first time they showed her onscreen last night,LOL) should be told off by EVERY SINGLE PERSON ON THE SHOW!! especially Jake, Peyton, & Luke. Dude- Luke, you screwed your friends' baby's MAMA!!! God- that boy has screwed up left & right. That should cause some problems w/ Jake & Lucas (if either one of them found out the truth) SO.... what to do w/ Nikki: I say send the whore's bags packing!!!! lol
Is it your name?
icon by antedka
Old 03-03-2004, 01:09 PM
Moderator Support Team

I really think they are going to use Nikki to kickstart Peyton's feelings for Jake. Oh and Lucas and Jake's friendship is short for this world. He's not going to be happy about Jake having feelings for Peyton and Jake is going to be disgusted when he finds out Nikki hooked up with Lucas. I hope Peyton kicks her ass all the way out of town. She should have stayed on that deserted island Lex left her on.

[ 03-03-2004: Message edited SusanXG ]
Old 03-03-2004, 01:27 PM
Absolute Fan

Can we throw her out of a moving car?

Ally

-Drugs Never Sounded So Sweet
Old 03-03-2004, 02:34 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by allegator20:
<STRONG>Can we throw her out of a moving car?

Ally</STRONG>
LMFAO! THATS HILARIOUS! IM IN ON IT!
Closed Thread   Post New Thread