Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 05-24-2004, 08:09 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by AtTheTopOfMyLungs
Also - the poem from the first post that was apparently translated in french is *awesome* actually excerpts are written [in translated english too] on my friend's dormroom wall...it's really appropriate!
Jenna, i translated it so everyone could understand it, LOL. but the french IS just gorgeous. i'll post the parts i used in the original language for those of you who speak french; it's really beautiful:

Je t'aime
Un peu...
Beaucoup...
Passionnément...
A la folie...

Reste rien que pour moi.
Ton unique chance de vivre
Ton coeur, ta foi,
Ton amour ivre.
Reste, reste ici,
Je t'aime, je t'aime pour la vie

i'm so glad everyone likes the opening post. me too. some of my best work to date.
Amy 3 ~ Baller Girl #4 ~ Rock the legal cradle of love

Hallelujah Baby, until you are nothing. * Hallelujah Baby, until she is everywhere. * Hallelujah, till together you are somewhere... at last * Hallelujah, hallelujah.

you my love are allowed to have time ~ you my love are allowed to understand ~ you my love are allowed to love ~ woman disobey, little man believe ~ you my love are a rebellion.
Old 05-24-2004, 08:16 AM
Master Fan

My favorite thread you ever started was the NH weather forcast metaphor one LOL. I dont think anything will top that in my book. But, any time you use JB and french poetry, I shall swoon none-the-less.
Old 05-24-2004, 08:21 AM
Jay
Master Fan

Amy 3 : your french poem really turns me on.

Pat: i can tell ya what happened on Alias finale but the ending left me like WTF?

Bekah:

enjoying the holiday here....hehehe
Old 05-24-2004, 08:28 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Jay_10
Amy 3 : your french poem really turns me on.
Jay, wait till you hear me recite it. although i don't have a french canadian accent, it's french parisian. will that do?
Amy 3 ~ Baller Girl #4 ~ Rock the legal cradle of love

Hallelujah Baby, until you are nothing. * Hallelujah Baby, until she is everywhere. * Hallelujah, till together you are somewhere... at last * Hallelujah, hallelujah.

you my love are allowed to have time ~ you my love are allowed to understand ~ you my love are allowed to love ~ woman disobey, little man believe ~ you my love are a rebellion.
Old 05-24-2004, 08:31 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Hott&Twisted
Jay, wait till you hear me recite it. although i don't have a french canadian accent, it's french parisian. will that do?
Actually you should set the poem to music and play the guitar while you sing it LOL. What?

Hey Jay How you doin? Well, besides getting worked up over French poetry. LOL.
Old 05-24-2004, 09:01 AM
Total Fan

Great French poem Amy! I took about two years of it and I was so bad at it that I quit. Don't get me wrong I love the French language, I just have a difficult time with foreign language... to many different endings for many verbs. One of the many things I go remember tho is, "Je suis un annanna". I think I said that right... I am a pineapple.
Bekah- I love your sig, I know this is a dumb question but did Joie really say that, or is it a randition of one of her many broadway songs?
Old 05-24-2004, 09:09 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by amore85
Great French poem Amy! I took about two years of it and I was so bad at it that I quit. Don't get me wrong I love the French language, I just have a difficult time with foreign language... to many different endings for many verbs. One of the many things I go remember tho is, "Je suis un annanna". I think I said that right... I am a pineapple.
Bekah- I love your sig, I know this is a dumb question but did Joie really say that, or is it a randition of one of her many broadway songs?
LMAO. I am a pineapple. I love you Lucy! That made me laugh out loud.

I was always good with foreign languages. I just never learned the vocabulary, so I could conjugate a verb every which way, I just couldn't use it in a sentence cuz I wouldn't know any of the nouns LOL. And I had the same teacher for three years, and she would get so mad at me, but hey, you live...you learn.

The lyrics in my sig are from one of Joie's songs on her Preincarnate album. "Day after Today" to be precise. I am in love with her writing, and her voice, and pretty much everything else. So much talent, it boggles the mind. And once again I sound like a broken record. LOL.
Old 05-24-2004, 09:09 AM
Supreme Fan

Hello and goodbye!

Bekah You are on a beautiful art-creating kick! Hmmm, I think I like the idea of Lucas being supportive of NH...It will be an odd spot for him too!

SMs I missed a reference to one of my favorite musicals?! I have to go back and read again!

FKATF I'm looking to devote some time to the reading of your PMs!
Old 05-24-2004, 09:19 AM
Jay
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Hott&Twisted
any kind of french will do..as long as u are reciting it to me. dont' be suprised if i'm turned on by your french voice.

btw, Bekah..what's your fav' NH pic? i have something in mind to do.
Old 05-24-2004, 09:25 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Jay, please fill me in.
Old 05-24-2004, 09:28 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Jay_10
any kind of french will do..as long as u are reciting it to me. dont' be suprised if i'm turned on by your french voice.

btw, Bekah..what's your fav' NH pic? i have something in mind to do.
Jay, For the moment...

Hi/Bye Becca! LOL.
Old 05-24-2004, 09:35 AM
Total Fan

Ooh Bekah! I love that pic.

This is my current fave...

There is such pure unadulturated joy about it. Truly one of those moments that you'd want to bottle up and keep forever. Young love at it's finest form.
Old 05-24-2004, 09:40 AM
Total Fan

Hey everyone... just about another week down. LOL

Looks like y'all had a great weekend.

Denise1, thank you soooo much for putting the D girls on the WB board. LOL. Thank you for emailing me the link. I LMAO when I saw it.
You're the best.
Old 05-24-2004, 09:46 AM
Master Fan

That was so weird Mal, I had this total urge to see your pics and there you go, posting them. yay for the mental telepathy LOL. I love both of those pics. Such love and joy, you're right. It's so pure. Plus, you just love Joie clutching at his shirt. So cute!
Old 05-24-2004, 09:48 AM
Master Fan

First of all beautiful thread start Amy . You can't go wrong with Jonatha.

Bekah , you're an art making fool all of the sudden. I wish I stayed up to revel in the prettiness, I promise to be less wimpy tonight, LOL. Oh and you better be on aim later for GH time, I need someone to bitch with, LOL.(or swoon...oh my Jason!)

Mal , you know how I feel about the above pic. It makes my face hurt I smile so much...now that is happiness in it's truest form.

Whitney
Closed Thread   Post New Thread