Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 05-23-2004, 10:52 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by cliffieluv
Cecilia - How about anything but cheese?

I'm making a Joie art right about now. Lets see what can we discuss thats NH related.

How about this...We all know that Haley felt marriage, for whatever reason, was the right step for her and Nathan. If it had been Peyton or Brooke doing the same thing with their boyfriend (whoever that may be) do you think Haley would have condonned the same action?
Anyting but Cheese? Works for me.

...We all know that Haley felt marriage, for whatever reason, was the right step for her and Nathan. If it had been Peyton or Brooke doing the same thing with their boyfriend (whoever that may be) do you think Haley would have condonned the same action?

My personal opinion to that opinion above is that it seems to me that Haley is a hopeless romantic. (so am I lol) This is a tough question. But I guess I'd say yes, because Haley seems supportive of people who are her friends, especially if it was Peyton, I think she'd definitely support her. But condoning it? Now that's a different story. I think utimately as long as her friends are happy, she's happy for them.
Old 05-23-2004, 11:01 PM
Master Fan

I think Haley would be supportive. She's less hypocritical than oh say, Lucas, so I don't think she would have ever gotten holier than thou and tried to pursuade a friend not to indeed get married if that is what they wanted. I don't know, I was just curious what people thought about that.

Hmm...yeah so I made more stuff.

I love these pics.
Old 05-23-2004, 11:05 PM
Extreme Fan

Ooh pretty art Bekah!

Yeah I agree, Haley is much less judgemental than..oh say..Lucas. Lol. What you said.
Old 05-23-2004, 11:12 PM
Master Fan

Thank you Kindly.

Tho, my dislike for Lucas has waned recently, I totally see them having a conversation/situation like this arise (a few days after he moves and settles in with Keith in Charleston)...

Haleys cell phone rings...she is in the kitchen, doesn't hear it. "This is Haley James. Congratulations. Oh Crap, I mean Haley Scott. You've reached Ha-...*laughter* Nathan, how do I start this over?"

Luke leaves a message. "Interesting answering message Hales. I guess that means you two are still married. I figured - you know - you kind of did it, getting married that is, on a whim and after a few days went by, maybe you would have rethought it. I guess not. Um, anyway call me."
Old 05-23-2004, 11:20 PM
Extreme Fan

Bekah, I can SO see Luke doing that. I really can. Wow you really got that reaction down pat! Lol.

I have to go to sleep though, since it's late. But it's been really nice talking to you!! Goodnight.
Old 05-23-2004, 11:22 PM
Master Fan

Nite Nite Cecilia.
Old 05-23-2004, 11:24 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by cliffieluv
Thank you Kindly.

Tho, my dislike for Lucas has waned recently, I totally see them having a conversation/situation like this arise (a few days after he moves and settles in with Keith in Charleston)...

Haleys cell phone rings...she is in the kitchen, doesn't hear it. "This is Haley James. Congratulations. Oh Crap, I mean Haley Scott. You've reached Ha-...*laughter* Nathan, how do I start this over?"

Luke leaves a message. "Interesting answering message Hales. I guess that means you two are still married. I figured - you know - you kind of did it, getting married that is, on a whim and after a few days went by, maybe you would have rethought it. I guess not. Um, anyway call me."
Bekah , I'm loving that scenario...the message thing...hilarious. I'd love to see that happen. I think that Luke will eventually (slowly, but eventually) learn to accept the marriage. Maybe even support it. Who knows? it's the WB we're talking about, remember.

Goodnight All!
Old 05-23-2004, 11:29 PM
Master Fan

The way they ended things with L and NH, I think Luke will actually be the most supportive of their family members, and that is going to be very important to both N and H...since I have a feeling they are going to rely on him quite a bit to well - boost morale. Luke is finding himself in a unique place. For the first time he feels connected in a brotherly way to Nathan, and he's always felt sisterly towards Haley, so stepping into a brother-sister in law role will probably be very easy for him. I think at first he's going to think its a bad idea solely because of what happened with Karen and Dan being together at such a young age, and how that relationship turned out; but he will see rather quickly that one couple is not another couple and that if NH are willing to put in the hard work to make their commitment work, than I think he is going to completely be behind them. Tho, I still want him at very first to leave a message like that, cuz how g-damn hysterical would it be. I can see Chad squinting as he says it now.

Of course its 2:32 AM and I'm in the thread by myself philosophizing. Man, isn't my life wonderful. LMAO.
Old 05-23-2004, 11:40 PM
Extreme Fan

Your not alone Bek. I would love for an answering machine to play out like that. I really cant wait to see how this whole marriage thing plays out, however I am tryin not to think about it too much, cuz I will get antsy and thats never good!

Mandie*
A girl asked a boy if she was pretty. He said no. She asked him if he wanted to be with her forever. He said no. She then asked him if he would cry if she walked away. He again said no. She had heard too much. She needed to leave. As she walked away, he grabbed her arm and told her to stay. He said, "You're not pretty, you're beautiful, I don't want to be with you forever, I need to be with you forever. And I wouldn't cry if you walked away, I would die. ~Anonymous

It just is...-Cameron & Nikki

It's getting less complicated-Bradin & Callie

Baller Girl #3
Old 05-24-2004, 03:28 AM
Loyal Fan

Good Morning Folks.

Lucas supporting the N/H marriage? I'll get back to that one.
Old 05-24-2004, 03:31 AM
Total Fan

Morning earlybirds! Yay.... I finally beat Lee!
Amy- Wonderful start to the thread... i'm loving all the pics and title!
Bekah- Beautiful arts as usual, and I really like your avi!

Well I'm off to take my last final ever in my high school career, granted I won't do too well on it, but it's still a good thing. <---- Wow, did I actually just say Martha's catch phrase?

Hope everyone has a nice morning, I'll be watching the Alias finale once I get home... talk to you all later!
Old 05-24-2004, 03:38 AM
Dedicated Fan

I was beat by TWO people! It's fine, just shows me that I slept in a little bit later. Anywho morning all my NH supporters. Monday sucks I have three tests one right after each other. UGH!

Peyton and Lucas-The new Bonnie and Clyde

I'll miss you Michael and Daniella
Old 05-24-2004, 03:47 AM
Master Fan

Good morning everyone!

Another week of school...
Old 05-24-2004, 04:08 AM
Loyal Fan

good morning earlybirds,

Quote:
Haley: (is sitting on the bed with Nathan) I'm going to tell Mouth we're married
Nathan: You don't have to it's already in his ravenshoop.com website
Haley: WHAT?
Nathan: What did you expect? He is friends with Brooke.
FKATF, loved the Dan one too. nice Star Wars reference there, Young Jedi.

Quote:
Buddy, i love that. and i can really hear Joy's voice saying it. and Baby James laughing in the background.

RE: someone other than H getting married: well, i can't really see this happening b/c N/H were the only couple that actually fell in love this season, but i do think if it had, H would be cautiously supportive. that's the kind of character she is --- she is a nurturer.

hi Buddy, Gimp.

SMs, Tonight, tonight, won't be just any night....
Amy 3 ~ Baller Girl #4 ~ Rock the legal cradle of love

Hallelujah Baby, until you are nothing. * Hallelujah Baby, until she is everywhere. * Hallelujah, till together you are somewhere... at last * Hallelujah, hallelujah.

you my love are allowed to have time ~ you my love are allowed to understand ~ you my love are allowed to love ~ woman disobey, little man believe ~ you my love are a rebellion.
Old 05-24-2004, 04:24 AM
Obsessed Fan

Good Morning to my Early Birds!

Beautiful start on the thread Amy! The I love yous were so sweet and simple, and just so *right*.

Lucy! Lee! hope you do well on your tests today, hang in there it's almost over.

FKATF! I *loved* your dialogues on the marriage issue, you seriously had me ROFL, thanks for that.

Bekah-love pretty pretty fanart! Sheesh, for so long we couldn't get you to come back to the board, now we can't get rid of you! Just kidding, girl, you know we love you and appreciate your many talents!

Shout-out: SMs! Ms. S! we need to IM sometime!

A summer without a countdown (yet), day 13.

Vacation countdowns: Two days til Elizabeth goes to NM, 9 days til Ally goes to NYC, 12 days til I go to Myrtle Beach!

Have a great day everyone!

Be kind. You never know what sorrows and struggles people are hiding behind a brave smile.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread