Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 05-24-2004, 05:57 AM
Obsessed Fan

Morning Earlybirds FKATF, Lucy, Lee, NDN Angel, Amy and Tammy.

Amy, thanks for the new thread.

Bekah, good to see you back on the boards!

SMs. Ah, West Side Story. A true NY love story. But a depressing end.

Lucy and Lee, good luck with your exams. Hey, Lucy, we want prom pics!!

Tammy, the vacation count down!! Yeah, I'm totally psyched for Santa Fe and Taos. BTW, my cousin and his wife (the wedding we're going to in NM on Memorial Day) are big OTH fans and they're over 30!!

Sooner or later there's an end to this candle; we'll burn it at both ends then switch on the lights! - Ballad of Nice and Easy, Gomez
Old 05-24-2004, 06:11 AM
Obsessed Fan

Morning Everyone!

It's a rainy day for me!..(i like rain..reminds me of nathan and haley) hehehe.

Hope everyone has a great day!

My Videos
Old 05-24-2004, 06:20 AM
Jay
Master Fan

Amy : the title.

man i still can't believe that the characters are 16..i keep seeing all of them as 18 for some reason.
Old 05-24-2004, 06:36 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by chocchipcooky

Bekah-love pretty pretty fanart! Sheesh, for so long we couldn't get you to come back to the board, now we can't get rid of you! Just kidding, girl, you know we love you and appreciate your many talents!
Har. Har. You're almost as bad as Susan, LOL. Good to be here tho.

Wow, lots of Early-Birds to mention by name. Lucy and Lee Good Luck on your tests! Kick some *ss, my dears. (Oh and Lee, update your story. Pleeeease! I love it, dude.)

Buddy, I actually knew your SM reference. I felt oddly excited about that, cuz well, I never know them LMAO.

Hiya Jay! Elizabeth, ~Naleylove22~, ĪNDN AngelĪ, and last but not least my favorite Young Jedi.
Old 05-24-2004, 07:07 AM
Extreme Fan

Morning everyone! Have a great day guys!
"Some people move our souls to dance. They awaken us to new understanding with the passing whisper of their wisdom. Some people make the sky more beautiful to gaze upon. They stay in our lives for awhile, leave footprints on our hearts, and we are never ever the same." ~ Flavia

N. + H.
Old 05-24-2004, 07:10 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
SMs. Ah, West Side Story. A true NY love story. But a depressing end.
Quote:
Buddy, I actually knew your SM reference. I felt oddly excited about that, cuz well, I never know them LMAO.
actually this was meant to be a double-entendre. you should both know me by now that anything i say has a hidden meaning to it.

Ally and Beck: 9 days.
Amy 3 ~ Baller Girl #4 ~ Rock the legal cradle of love

Hallelujah Baby, until you are nothing. * Hallelujah Baby, until she is everywhere. * Hallelujah, till together you are somewhere... at last * Hallelujah, hallelujah.

you my love are allowed to have time ~ you my love are allowed to understand ~ you my love are allowed to love ~ woman disobey, little man believe ~ you my love are a rebellion.
Old 05-24-2004, 07:21 AM
Extreme Fan

Morning all!

Good luck to those with tests...

A little shout out to my fellow Jersey Girl, Elizabeth! I didn't know you're going to NM! You're soo lucky! I've wanted to go there for years. Have fun!

Have a good day everyone! I actually have today off of work so I'll be around, yay!

xoxo
Brittany

It has been said that we need just three things in life: Something to do, something to look forward to, and someone to love.

H.S. + N.S.
And it needs you too much now <3

Old 05-24-2004, 07:21 AM
Total Fan

Hi!
My finals are done with forever, well inleast until next year at college! I think I did pretty bad on many of them, I just wish my teachers could count them for major senior-itus!
Tammy, Elizabeth, and Bekah- Thank you! I really needed the good luck's! Elizabeth, you really want to see the pics? lol I don't have any idea on how I would up-load them! Tammy, I am so jealous that you get to go to Myrtle Beach... btw have you heard anything about "Myrtle Beach Magazine"? I think the photographer went MIA or something, he never returned my email.
Lee- Hope your doing well on your test!
I just finished watching the Alias finale, and I was so happy to finally get the kiss that I have been waiting for! The ending was definitly a WTF, and Holy Guacamole! expression.

Tammy- Would you mind adding me to the countdown list? I'm going to Disney with my class on Wednesday!
Old 05-24-2004, 07:23 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Hott&Twisted
actually this was meant to be a double-entendre. you should both know me by now that anything i say has a hidden meaning to it.

Ally and Beck: 9 days.
You? Hidden Meanings? Color me shocked.

YW, Lucy. Yeah, Alias threw me for a loop too. Damn you JAbrahms.

I have no idea what I tried to do with this, but its art, and its NH so I'm posting it.

Old 05-24-2004, 07:30 AM
Loyal Fan

Buddy, i have no idea where your brain was in that creation, but you got shirtless Nathan right side up and upside down, so i'm down with it. he's like a yin-yang symbol of himself, lol. and Haley is his little zen garden/oasis. yeah, i don't know where the heck i'm going with that analogy either...

BTW, i sense some sarcasm in that "color me shocked" comment above, and that's why you're my Buddy.
Amy 3 ~ Baller Girl #4 ~ Rock the legal cradle of love

Hallelujah Baby, until you are nothing. * Hallelujah Baby, until she is everywhere. * Hallelujah, till together you are somewhere... at last * Hallelujah, hallelujah.

you my love are allowed to have time ~ you my love are allowed to understand ~ you my love are allowed to love ~ woman disobey, little man believe ~ you my love are a rebellion.
Old 05-24-2004, 07:30 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Amy, great job opening up the new thread. Great title and love all the pics and fan-art. Plus love the poem excerpts too.

Morning everyone...
Old 05-24-2004, 07:38 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Hott&Twisted
Buddy, i have no idea where your brain was in that creation, but you got shirtless Nathan right side up and upside down, so i'm down with it. he's like a yin-yang symbol of himself, lol. and Haley is his little zen garden/oasis. yeah, i don't know where the heck i'm going with that analogy either...

BTW, i sense some sarcasm in that "color me shocked" comment above, and that's why you're my Buddy.
Lol. What's sarcasm? I don't know this word. heh, yeah I was going with the whole yin-yang, zen oasis theme. You must have ESP-ed that out of our collective brain.

Morning Pat!
Old 05-24-2004, 07:47 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Morning cliffie.

I know this is offtopic but can somebody give me some details on what happend last night on Alias? I missed it...

Last edited by Jordan23; 05-24-2004 at 08:02 AM
Old 05-24-2004, 07:57 AM
Dedicated Fan

I go away for a few hours (okay..so, like...12) and the old one is done and the new thread is 3 pages through - I'm in awe! (again...)

I *love* the FanArt...you've really outdone yourself Bekah!!! Btw - i will PM you about my SteveAdventure...i didn't notice you posted that until this morning!! Twas QUITE the experience

Also - the poem from the first post that was apparently translated in french is *awesome* actually excerpts are written [in translated english too] on my friend's dormroom wall...it's really appropriate!

Anyways, i gotta Jet to work..it's POURING here...I would walk, but i don' think they'd appreciate me all soaking wet. So this time, i'll just have to daydream about it!

Have a good day everyone!!

Jenna

H.S. + N.S

"When nobody understands, you come and hold my hand.."
Old 05-24-2004, 08:05 AM
Master Fan

Awesome, I'm looking forward to hearing your story Jenna. And thank you!
Closed Thread   Post New Thread