Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 05-18-2004, 05:04 PM
Loyal Fan

Awesome banner Marissa! Mmmm Mmmmm Gooood!

"What did you do, tell her she was fat?"
Old 05-18-2004, 05:04 PM
Extreme Fan

Marissa Loving that banner girl. So sweet. Thanks.

I think, if it's not just me, that James' acne is getting better. Has anyone else noticed this? Someone pointed this out before, and I agree.
Old 05-18-2004, 05:06 PM
Master Fan

Hey everyone, loving everyone's thoughts and pics. And Amy, can't wait to hear your details

As for the Upfronts in general, nothing on E! specifically although we did get mentions as the sleeper hit, etc.

And here's a heads up for those of you in NY, I was just at their WB site and Tony Senecal will be all day at the Upfronts and at the celebrity party and will have scoopage during the 10 o'clock news tonight. I figured they would have more of a bigger segment since they are the local affiliate.

ETA Another libra as well checking in ....and Marissa, LOVE the banner!
Old 05-18-2004, 05:07 PM
Loyal Fan

I have a question for you all...Does anyone know the exact quotes from the rain scene? I would love you forever if you can

Love Ya,
Marissa

Brooke & Lucas: There are eighty-two letters in here… and they’re all addressed to you
Old 05-18-2004, 05:17 PM
Master Fan

Marissa great banner, I love it.

James and Joie look so good in the pictures, and I love that they're standing next to each other.
Old 05-18-2004, 05:30 PM
Addicted Fan

hey guys! came back from a lonnggg dinner. Good to know there are more libras

anyways, love that cropped pic of james and joie, THEY MATCH!!

however, that aside.. umm..how HOT does james looks in that black shirt, with his sleeves rolled up? *fans myself*..lol

Izzie/Alex :: Logan/Veronica :: Jim/Pam :: Nathan/Haley

Old 05-18-2004, 05:31 PM
Absolute Fan

Liliya- Heh, I love your av. I think I'll just sit here and stare at it for awhile
Old 05-18-2004, 05:31 PM
Extreme Fan

Dude Marissa you are in luck...

N:I went for a run to clear my head, I guess this is where I ended up… Look Haley, the picture of peyton didn’t mean anything okay.

H: It did to me… Clearly you still have feelings for her.

N: I saved that picture back when we were still dating, the other ones too. You can go back and look. Her web cam hasn’t even been in her closet for months.

H: Why didn’t you tell me that last week?

N: I just—I should have deleted those images a long time ago… I felt bad because I didn’t do it. Besides Haley I don’t want Peyton, I want you.

H: Is that it?

N: You know my pride says yeah that’s it, walk away and let Haley deal with the fact that she is clearly threatened by a sexual relationship. –PAUSE- But my heart says just forget about your pride you idiot. You love this girl… And even if your gonna catch pneumonia, your ass is gonna stand out here in the rain until you convince her to forgive you.

N: So come on Hales, meet me half way here?

H: Why should I?

N: Because Im sorry, because I love you and because your looking really hot standing out here in the rain and Im thinking I have to kiss you…

H: Well if you have to..

Mandie*
A girl asked a boy if she was pretty. He said no. She asked him if he wanted to be with her forever. He said no. She then asked him if he would cry if she walked away. He again said no. She had heard too much. She needed to leave. As she walked away, he grabbed her arm and told her to stay. He said, "You're not pretty, you're beautiful, I don't want to be with you forever, I need to be with you forever. And I wouldn't cry if you walked away, I would die. ~Anonymous

It just is...-Cameron & Nikki

It's getting less complicated-Bradin & Callie

Baller Girl #3
Old 05-18-2004, 05:37 PM
Absolute Fan

Mandie, after reading that scene now I have to go watch it.

Marissa, cute banner.

Ally

-Drugs Never Sounded So Sweet
Old 05-18-2004, 05:41 PM
Loyal Fan

ok, i'm still REELING from my day, but i just posted at the news thread about the Upfronts. everyone head over.

i also made a short slideshow; the link is there too.
Amy 3 ~ Baller Girl #4 ~ Rock the legal cradle of love

Hallelujah Baby, until you are nothing. * Hallelujah Baby, until she is everywhere. * Hallelujah, till together you are somewhere... at last * Hallelujah, hallelujah.

you my love are allowed to have time ~ you my love are allowed to understand ~ you my love are allowed to love ~ woman disobey, little man believe ~ you my love are a rebellion.
Old 05-18-2004, 05:46 PM
Master Fan

Hope u like!Oh and I also made LJ's

The WB Upfront thing was awesome dudes Sophia waved to me lol

always

Old 05-18-2004, 05:46 PM
Loyal Fan

Great job Whitney .

Quote:
Originally posted by Bgirloth1
FKATF I miss ya!
Miss you too Becca , we seemed to post at different times, I also had a little trouble getting on tonight (FF it's kind of slow). Oh, I read your question and this is my anwser.

Quote:
Do you think that Deb is headed for an emotional break down? What effect will that have on Nathan? on Haley? on Dan?
Well let see she...she does have all the "ingredients". She was getting a divorce from Dan, who she loves/hate, but instead may end up taking care of him because of his heart attack. She slept with a dear friend who happens to her husband's brother, and that's not all both brother sort of hate each other. Next, she may ruin possibly the best friendship she will ever have: Karen. She could alienate her son from her just when they were starting to bond and possibly destroy any chances of a Nathan/Uncle Keith bond. Oh and lastly did I happend to mention her sixteen year old son got married, yeah...her SIXTEEN year old son...he's married, like he's really a husband and... he has a wife who's sixteen.

If she at least doesn't break down and cry she's the strongest woman on this show or she's on very heavy medication. Well considering the Scott family penchant for "self medication" i.e drinking I say the latter is an option.

The good news is that her new daughter in law is not psycho Nikki, or that she's going to be a grandmother any time soon.

Dan is sort of hoping for that (Deb breaking down), he kind of implied it when he said "You better hope I die" meaning I'm going to make your life a living hell, not good for the stress levels. But pi**ed off Deb and Dan means good tv for me.

Nathan it's going to be disappointed (you hear that Mark I WANT Deb/Nathan scenes) and I think kind of betrayed plus I have a feeling Dan is going to milk this for all it's worth and if this mean pulling out the simpathy card to get Nathan on his side his not above using it. Haley would probably be suportive but I also want more of an imput, her opinions because if Mark and Co. decide to let them be married *gulp, deep breath* than I hope she's not passive about it. I want Nahtan asking her opinion on this matter I also would like Deb trying to talk to Haley or better yet H/Dan, especially if she's feeling like Dan is manipulating Nathan or trying to hurt Nathan by pulling him in the middle.
Old 05-18-2004, 05:48 PM
Master Fan

Spunky yeah I love my avie too. Jennifer made it, I don't think I'll be changing it for a while.

punkmusicc beautiful fanart, and icons.
Old 05-18-2004, 08:42 PM
Jay
Master Fan

hey gang.

today at work, i was thinking of Haley. yesterday i was thinking of Pacey/Joey...it helps to get through the day. anyways i came up with some interesting thoughts that i wanna share considering what i think and want to see next season:

We all know that now that haley scott and james scott are married or will be,....obviously, the biggest factor is family differences...u know the whole approval and getting along crap...anyways i thought that biggest problem NH will face in the earlier stages will be a financial one. that will be a huge one. espcially if Haley plans to move into nate's apartment...oh wait...i think they can manage. not that i have lost any faith in nate which i haven't' and i admire his courage and bravery to be out on his own and provide himself and so forth with the job and without parental support...but sooner or later...it will be harder to keep up...and when that's happens..i think haley will struggle in helping themselves financially..since let's say nate loses the job or dan's pulls nate to live him again but with strings attached...u know? i mean the first year is the hardest...but i would love for NH to overcome all the obstacles and come out stronger than ever marriage and love-wise.

things i would love to look forward to next season and i think WB should work on it:

haley and Nathan's b-day.

-Nathan's b-day: I would love to see haley get him two front row tickets to a basketball game...his fav's team playing. so we assume he'll bring Lucas since they are basketball players and brothers...but Nathan insists that haley come with him. he wants her there with him...so she goes and wears the same jersey nate has of his fav' team...and they be laughing, cheering, enjoying themselves...and of course...NH wins a contest where they have to get the ball in from the half line (both of them, nate gets his in and haley gets it in by suprise...nate looks at her and has never been more turned then ever ). anyways..they win a romantic evening at some restaurant. heheheh...got some romantic ideas...

-Haley's b-day: I would love for Nate to suprise her with a certificate of some place to have her manicured, pedicure, spa, massages..u know the whole package. but i would prefer somethign extraordinary that we woudln't thought Nate would do...something that haley loves.

their one year anniversary

-now remember the contest they won from that game( on nate's b-day) i mentioned? i would love for Nate to sell the certificates 'cause he has something much better to plan . they head outside Nate's pool where he set a small table with their foods on it (the table is set on a clear fiberglass plate over pool.) the rose petals are spread everywhere on the pool and candles as well. afterwards he gives her a small present, a locket of some sort. then they share their first real dance near the pool under the stars...then they go and do the deed.

awesome ideas or what? yep i thought about all that tonight at work.

what i can say..i love NH.

g'd night ladies.
Old 05-18-2004, 08:52 PM
Jay
Master Fan

that's Tom Welling? i thought that was Ashton Kutcher...i thought he can't be 'cause he ;s not in WB...but i'm thinking Tom is pretending to be Ashton so he can punk someone.

btw, My b-day is on August 16. yep this thread is conquered by the Leos.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread