Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 05-18-2004, 01:36 PM
Extreme Fan

Whitney great start I love the thread title, it's so sweet. Yeah I really hope that they take some good James/Bethany pics.

Just a question, is there a posting party or something going on tonight? Because some of you were mentioning something like that about tonight or tomorrow, and some of us were a little confused? Thanks.
Old 05-18-2004, 01:39 PM
Total Fan

OK, I have a bad feeling that Mark and James are going to be on the WB boards tonight. (East Coast Time) and I don't have access at home right now. DAMN!

I am on a new mission to find a GOOD address for Mr. Schwahn and send him some exerpts etc. from FF and officially invite him here!

**Is anyone else having a hard time with this board today? I think it is all the Angel fans gearing up for tomorrows SERIES finale.**

Tammy, I just tried to go check out the WB and I JUST CAN NOT post there unless someone from OTH is there! Someone actually posted TODAY that they just noticed James had a nipple ring. LOL. I didn't read everything. I was just checking for mastermind updates. Nothing though. I really think he'll be on there tonight!

IF ANY OF YOU OTHER GALS (or Jay LOL) make it over there let us know.
Old 05-18-2004, 01:40 PM
Master Fan

Finally..these boards are working again...

You should put this in the opener…

Its by emptyhearted Grl. She had posted it in a couple of threads ago.
Old 05-18-2004, 01:40 PM
Loyal Fan

[QUOTE]Originally posted by cliffieluv
Yup everyone, I got a call from my buddy Amy that she was able to go to the Upfront and see the cast. She will be around later, and let everyone know all the details. Plus, she has pics! We love you Amy.

--Bekah

Everyone chant- AMY! AMY! AMY! Thank goodness we'll get some first hand info from one of the obsessed!

"What did you do, tell her she was fat?"
Old 05-18-2004, 01:43 PM
Extreme Fan

I'm on the WB boards frequently, so if I see that mastermind aka Mark Schwahn is on, I'll definitely let y'all know.
Old 05-18-2004, 01:43 PM
Total Fan

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Ulysses1
Quote:
Originally posted by cliffieluv
Yup everyone, I got a call from my buddy Amy that she was able to go to the Upfront and see the cast. She will be around later, and let everyone know all the details. Plus, she has pics! We love you Amy.

--Bekah

Everyone chant- AMY! AMY! AMY! Thank goodness we'll get some first hand info from one of the obsessed!
AMY! AMY! AMY! YIPPEE!

I will be looking forward to that tomorrow. Have a great day everyone! I am outty!
Old 05-18-2004, 01:45 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Whitney, great job opening up the new thread. Loved the title and pics.

I like how the OTH promo says [b]Nathan shocked the town by tying the knot w/ Haley, Lucas's closest confidant.

Quote:
originally posted by Deni:

Speaking of felines, I noticed while I was quickly browsing through the last thread that both Jay and Pat are both Leos; same as me!! And Pat, I totally agree with what you said that Sometimes us Leos like the attention while at other times we don't and shy away from it. Totally my case.

thanks....there's a bunch of Leo's here.
Old 05-18-2004, 01:47 PM
Obsessed Fan

Great job on the thread Whitney!. Love all the pictures, and that WB banner is wonderful! Finally Nathan and Haley are together in one of their ads.

Quote:
Originally posted by *Deni*
Speaking of felines, I noticed while I was quickly browsing through the last thread that both Jay and Pat are both Leos; same as me!! And Pat, I totally agree with what you said that Sometimes us Leos like the attention while at other times we don't and shy away from it. Totally my case.
Deni! I'm not into astrology, but I do think it's so interesting that so many of us here are July/August babies like James. You, Pat, Jay, me (my b-day is July 26, the day after James'), and Elizabeth, whose is July 31. Anyone else? And those qualities describe me pretty well too.

Ames! can't wait to talk to ya! Pretty, huh? Really really pretty!

Be kind. You never know what sorrows and struggles people are hiding behind a brave smile.
Old 05-18-2004, 01:47 PM
Passionate Fan

Whitney, the opening post and all the pics are great!!! I too hope we get to see more Upfront pics of them together.

Ally, I keep hearing about your wonderful video, but sadly I can't watch it from work and my home puter is in its last stages. I hope you'll still have in a couple of weeks so I can ask you for it once I get the new puter set up. Pretty please, save it!! Thanks!

Denise 3, yeah I just read no Alias till January 2005?!! If JJ outta his frigging mind? I must say though, I bet this rest makes Jen Garner happy, the poor girl is overworked.

I wanna see bigger pics, I can't tell if Hil has a sunburn, I need a magnifying glass for that! lol. Joie looks so pretty, she's working that cleavage! And Baby James *sigh* can we kidnap him and have our wicked way with him? (hmm, did I really type that? LOL, Guter Power!)

I hope Amy had a blast and got to see the JLs pretty close. Can't wait to hear what she has to say about it.

ETA: Tammy, you and Elizabeth are Leos as well? Coolness, lots of summer babies here.

Van Clemmons: Mr. Echolls, I was wondering if I could have a word?
Logan: Anthropomorphic. All yours, big guy.

icon: SunnyGeri

Last edited by *Deni*; 05-18-2004 at 02:00 PM
Old 05-18-2004, 01:52 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by chocchipcooky
[
Deni! I'm not into astrology, but I do think it's so interesting that so many of us here are July/August babies like James. You, Pat, Jay, me (my b-day is July 26, the day after James'), and Elizabeth, whose is July 31. Anyone else? And those qualities describe me pretty well too.

[/B]

I am a Leo too. August 18th. Interesting. I think astrology also mentions something about Leo's having addictive personalities.

"What did you do, tell her she was fat?"
Old 05-18-2004, 02:00 PM
Loyal Fan

Whitney: Awesome new thread and title.

Quote:
Originally posted by chocchipcooky
I'm not into astrology, but I do think it's so interesting that so many of us here are July/August babies like James. You, Pat, Jay, me (my b-day is July 26, the day after James'), and Elizabeth, whose is July 31. Anyone else? And those qualities describe me pretty well too.
Another Leo checking in - August 11th - So many Leos in this ship.

Schari

Last edited by ~Schari~; 05-18-2004 at 02:21 PM
Old 05-18-2004, 02:02 PM
Absolute Fan

Whit I love that you put the new banner in the opening. Glad you and everyone else like the video. Bek and Amy are the best for finding the perfect song.

Ally

-Drugs Never Sounded So Sweet
Old 05-18-2004, 02:03 PM
Passionate Fan

lol, add Jean and Schari to the list too! Addictive huh? Well, Coca-Cola and OTH are the addictions of the moment!

Well, its time to go home. Later guys!!

Van Clemmons: Mr. Echolls, I was wondering if I could have a word?
Logan: Anthropomorphic. All yours, big guy.

icon: SunnyGeri
Old 05-18-2004, 02:07 PM
Addicted Fan

hey guys!..lol.there are a lot of leos on this board... Any Libras? hah, I remember in school, i was the only Libra in so many of my classes..

Izzie/Alex :: Logan/Veronica :: Jim/Pam :: Nathan/Haley

Old 05-18-2004, 02:11 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by .:Farah:.
hey guys!..lol.there are a lot of leos on this board... Any Libras? hah, I remember in school, i was the only Libra in so many of my classes..
Well im a libra too, so now you aren't the only one

Ally

-Drugs Never Sounded So Sweet
Closed Thread   Post New Thread