Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 05-18-2004, 04:26 PM
Absolute Fan

Aw, those pics are cute Just curious though, who are those other two people that I don't recognize? I mean the guy beside Hilarie and the other girl beside James. I don't really watch any other WB shows
Old 05-18-2004, 04:27 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by *Spunky*
Aw, those pics are cute Just curious though, who are those other two people that I don't recognize? I mean the guy beside Hilarie and the other girl beside James. I don't really watch any other WB shows
I don't know who the guy beside Hilarie is, but the girl beside Bethany is, Lindsey Bartilson, and she's on the WB show Grounded for Life.
Old 05-18-2004, 04:28 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by ~DropsofJupiter~

AHHH...finally pictures of them standing near each other!..So HOT! and they're even looking in the same direction!
Old 05-18-2004, 04:31 PM
Extreme Fan

Great job on the new thread Whitney, I love the title, and I love the WB banner. It's really pretty. I was at wireimage.com looking at the pics and i didn't see the ones that you posted Mal, but I love 'em, James is the only guy with three girls. Awww! He's such a ladies' man. tee-hee. Not to sound shallow or anything cause I really don't care and i love him anyway, but doesn't it seem like James' acne is getting better? w/e, it doesn't really matter. I wish we could see bigger pictures of them. I wonder if Joie Luck Club will have pictures. The whole cast looks pretty, Hilarie does look like she got burned, Sophia looks cute as usual, same goes with Joie. And James, well, he's always hot, so no point in repeating that. Everyone's a Leo or Libra, I'm a Sagittarius, anyone else?

I am also depressed cause we don't have any OTH to look forward to. *tear tear* And WTF? They aren't showing new Alias episodes until January? NOOOO!!!

ETA: I think the guy next to Hilarie is Tom Welling. (Clark for Smallville) Doesn't he look weird with a beard? I feel kind of bad for James, no guys to talk to. At least on the show, he's got Chad. Oh well, he's got Joie, he can deal. LOL.
"Some people move our souls to dance. They awaken us to new understanding with the passing whisper of their wisdom. Some people make the sky more beautiful to gaze upon. They stay in our lives for awhile, leave footprints on our hearts, and we are never ever the same." ~ Flavia

N. + H.
Old 05-18-2004, 04:33 PM
Total Fan

Quote:
I mean the guy beside Hilarie and the other girl beside James.
The dude with the burly woodsman beard is Tom Welling of "Smallville".
Old 05-18-2004, 04:36 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
The dude with the burly woodsman beard is Tom Welling of "Smallville".
That's Tom Welling? *eyes bug out of head* Wow. He really looks different with that woodsman thing he's got going on there. I can't believe I didn't recognzie him.
Old 05-18-2004, 04:37 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by ~Audrey~

I am also depressed cause we don't have any OTH to look forward to. *tear tear* And WTF? They aren't showing new Alias episodes until January? NOOOO!!!
I know! OTH was the thing that i looked forward to watching all week and how there's no more... And wat is this i'm hearing about Alias? It coming back in 2005? WAT?
Old 05-18-2004, 04:39 PM
Master Fan

can anyone explain me this pics, please? and are they going to be in TRL?
thank`s
Old 05-18-2004, 04:46 PM
Obsessed Fan

Anyone know who the girl is to the left of James and Joie?

Sooner or later there's an end to this candle; we'll burn it at both ends then switch on the lights! - Ballad of Nice and Easy, Gomez
Old 05-18-2004, 04:48 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Well it's not exactly what I had in mind, but we're getting warmer, lol.
They are actually *beside* each other.

I cropped people that don't matter at this moment out...

(Courtesy of Linda, because she's awesome. )
I am really into scrapbooking and it is amazing how you can change the whole view of a picture just by cropping. Thanks for helping to make it look like we had some James/Joie/Nathan/Haley interaction on a sad Tuesday night.

"What did you do, tell her she was fat?"
Old 05-18-2004, 04:50 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by veracity
Anyone know who the girl is to the left of James and Joie?
That's Lindsey Bartilson, from Grounded for Life, which is on Fridays I believe.
Old 05-18-2004, 04:51 PM
Obsessed Fan

Thanks. Wow, I totally didn't recognize her. Is that show still on the air? Geez, and we were worried whether OTH would be picked up.

Sooner or later there's an end to this candle; we'll burn it at both ends then switch on the lights! - Ballad of Nice and Easy, Gomez
Old 05-18-2004, 04:54 PM
Dedicated Fan

Hey at least the JL's were looking in the same direction. Ha, I'm trying here!

Peyton and Lucas-The new Bonnie and Clyde

I'll miss you Michael and Daniella
Old 05-18-2004, 04:56 PM
Loyal Fan

Hey everyone it's Tuesday and no OTH:( I'm so sad I miss NH so much. Thanks for the pics I love those pics of James and Joie they are just so cute. I wish they would take one of them standing next to each other like James and Hil. I want OTH back so much. Today my friend told me to watch tonight b/c OTH is on, but I told her it wasn't on tonight and she was upset too.

I can't wait too see new eppys and how the whole NH marriage works. I think it would good storyline material for both James and Joie I know those two will shine through. So bring it on:)

Jessica
Old 05-18-2004, 05:02 PM
Loyal Fan

Little N/H banner I made

Hope You Like!

Love Ya,
Marissa

Brooke & Lucas: There are eighty-two letters in here… and they’re all addressed to you
Closed Thread   Post New Thread