Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 09-01-2014, 04:49 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Originally Posted by DuVe2LoVe (View Post)
after Hilarie and chad left, it was different imo.
Agreed. I didn't watch as much after that.
Old 09-01-2014, 05:32 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mich1111 (View Post)
Agreed. I didn't watch as much after that.
I still watched, but there wasn't much I cared for.
Old 09-02-2014, 08:26 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by msstock87 (View Post)
I liked Brooke and Peyton's friendship too. They had their ups and downs but were there for each other.
Despite the fact I wasn't the biggest fan of their friendship or Brooke at least friendship seemed organic and genuine. Haley/Brooke friendship was incredible forced and it was retconned a lot of times.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dawson creek fan (View Post)
I wasn't a big fan of season five and six. Maybe b/c of Jamie.
Me too. I thought Jamie was cute during his first episodes but then he got annoying very fast.
Old 09-02-2014, 09:51 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by ring of fire (View Post)
Despite the fact I wasn't the biggest fan of their friendship or Brooke at least friendship seemed organic and genuine. Haley/Brooke friendship was incredible forced and it was retconned a lot of times.

Me too. I thought Jamie was cute during his first episodes but then he got annoying very fast.
word on all that.
Old 09-03-2014, 12:24 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:

I thought they made Jamie act like a adult and not like a kid. It seems like the story lines was all about him or the the adults listened to him and took his advice.
Old 09-04-2014, 06:58 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
I thought they made Jamie act like a adult and not like a kid. It seems like the story lines was all about him or the the adults listened to him and took his advice.
that's true.
Old 09-05-2014, 03:15 PM
Passionate Fan

I hate that they had Dan kill keith
Old 09-06-2014, 02:38 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
yea that was dumb.
Old 09-06-2014, 04:10 PM
Passionate Fan

I wanted to see keith and Karen get married.
Old 09-06-2014, 04:44 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
I wanted to see keith and Karen get married.
me too.
Old 09-08-2014, 08:12 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
I hated that too. I didn't care that much for Keith/Karen but Dan killing Keith removed all the interesting family tension and one of the most interesting dynamics of the show.
Old 09-08-2014, 10:59 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
I hated that too. I didn't care that much for Keith/Karen but Dan killing Keith removed all the interesting family tension and one of the most interesting dynamics of the show.
word!
Old 09-08-2014, 12:00 PM
Elite Fan

I'm rewatching S4 at the moment and I have a lot of issues with it. It's still really enjoyable to watch, the last good season imo, but oh my the show changed when it came to The CW.

First off, it became so soapy! Psycho Derek - what an insane storyline. It was entertaining, but it did not fit the tone of the show at all. And even if they were gonna have it, him coming back in 4x15/4x16 was so dumb. It was just way too over the top and I hate that we hardly got to see any of their prom.

Secondly, all those pregnanies! Besides the fact that the timeline is so freaking dumb on this show, it was too much. Having Nathan/Haley have a baby was the worst thing they could have ever done. They definitely could have found something else for them to do. I love NH, especially their angst in S2 and S3, but this was so boring.

Thirdly, I get Brooke was super upset with Peyton and hurt over Lucas, but some of the stuff that came out of her mouth was so OOC. Like she was a straight up horrible person to both of them, especially Peyton. It really threw away a lot of her character development. Like I still felt for her, but she really crossed the line too many times. No excuses for her behavior.

I mentioned the timeline because I never know what time of the year it is or how much time has passed between seasons or episodes. It's frustrated.

And I hated Nathan and Lucas's hair in S4 and Haley's style. There you go S4 rant over. For now.
Old 09-08-2014, 01:10 PM
Elite Fan

Lucas hair was awful during the second part of S4

Brooke was an awful person to Peyton during some parts of S4. I get that she was hurt but using Peyton's dead moms to hurt her was just horrible. Especially because when they died she cried both times with Peyton.

About the timeline I think each season is like 4 months. Between S2 and S3 there was a time jump so they could skip the summer. But they never pay attention to the fact that for example during the first episodes of S4 it was supposed to be winter and they are wearing summer clothes

S1 & S2 = junior year

S3 & S4 = senior year
Old 09-08-2014, 01:59 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by courtneybangelcakes (View Post)
I'm rewatching S4 at the moment and I have a lot of issues with it. It's still really enjoyable to watch, the last good season imo, but oh my the show changed when it came to The CW.

First off, it became so soapy! Psycho Derek - what an insane storyline. It was entertaining, but it did not fit the tone of the show at all. And even if they were gonna have it, him coming back in 4x15/4x16 was so dumb. It was just way too over the top and I hate that we hardly got to see any of their prom.

Secondly, all those pregnanies! Besides the fact that the timeline is so freaking dumb on this show, it was too much. Having Nathan/Haley have a baby was the worst thing they could have ever done. They definitely could have found something else for them to do. I love NH, especially their angst in S2 and S3, but this was so boring.

Thirdly, I get Brooke was super upset with Peyton and hurt over Lucas, but some of the stuff that came out of her mouth was so OOC. Like she was a straight up horrible person to both of them, especially Peyton. It really threw away a lot of her character development. Like I still felt for her, but she really crossed the line too many times. No excuses for her behavior.

I mentioned the timeline because I never know what time of the year it is or how much time has passed between seasons or episodes. It's frustrated.

And I hated Nathan and Lucas's hair in S4 and Haley's style. There you go S4 rant over. For now.
I'm still rewatching season 3, but interesting thoughts.