Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 08-17-2014, 06:00 AM
Fan Forum Hero

seth and summer I loved but they bored me after awhile like Naley.
Old 08-17-2014, 07:52 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by dcfriends (View Post)
I have my disappointments with The OC too though. I ship Seth/Marissa. I wasn't a fan of Seth/Summer.
I shipped Seth/Marissa too I just had a love/hate relationship with Seth/Summer. Some episodes they were great but others they were awful.

After S1 I disliked Ryan/Marissa a lot. Ryan/Taylor was a lot better.
Old 08-18-2014, 01:59 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by ring of fire (View Post)
I shipped Seth/Marissa too I just had a love/hate relationship with Seth/Summer. Some episodes they were great but others they were awful.

word!
Old 08-22-2014, 04:28 AM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:

Agreed. Especially Ryan/Taylor. They made season 4 for me
.{Zee}.
Old 08-22-2014, 09:57 AM
Fan Forum Hero

me too
Old 08-23-2014, 03:13 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
I shipped Seth/Marissa too
Awesome!

My feelings about Ryan/Marissa are kind of complicated. I'm a huge Marissa fan, but not really a huge Ryan fan. I think the writers ended up ruining RM. But I like RM more than RT and SS.

I like both Lucas/Peyton and Lucas/Brooke to some degree, but Lucas/Haley are my OTH OTP.

I heard that there was a possibility for CMM to play Ryan on The OC. I've been trying to imagine that. I think it would've been interesting.

There are some Lucas/Marissa crossover videos on youtube.
Old 08-23-2014, 04:41 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Awesome!

My feelings about Ryan/Marissa are kind of complicated. I'm a huge Marissa fan, but not really a huge Ryan fan. I think the writers ended up ruining RM. But I like RM more than RT and SS.

I like both Lucas/Peyton and Lucas/Brooke to some degree, but Lucas/Haley are my OTH OTP.

I heard that there was a possibility for CMM to play Ryan on The OC. I've been trying to imagine that. I think it would've been interesting.

There are some Lucas/Marissa crossover videos on youtube.
I love their friendship. I would have loved Brooke/Nathan.
Old 08-25-2014, 10:40 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
I was a huge Marissa fan too and during the time The OC was airing it sucked because almost every single Marissa fan shipped Ryan/Marissa. I think that after S1 the writers ruined them and Ryan always treated Marissa as a second choice.
Old 08-25-2014, 11:54 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
I was a huge Marissa fan too and during the time The OC was airing it sucked because almost every single Marissa fan shipped Ryan/Marissa. I think that after S1 the writers ruined them and Ryan always treated Marissa as a second choice.
I got bored of them.
Old 08-25-2014, 01:45 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
I got into things a little late in the game. I watched The OC from the beginning, but I didn't really ship anyone. After the season 3 finale, I rewatched a lot of episodes and I became really fanatic about Marissa and RM. But now I'm more into Seth/Marissa.

I know some Marissa fans stopped shipping RM in mid-late season 3.

I think RM had some good moments in seasons 2 and 3, but I'm not too pleased with their overall story.

Quote:
seth and summer I loved but they bored me after awhile like Naley.

I got bored of them.
LOL. I think sometimes it's not a good thing to keep a couple together for several seasons or have them be on-again/off-again for several seasons. It could get boring.

I like Dylan/Brenda and Dawson/Joey, but I'm also glad that those shows put Dylan/Kelly and Pacey/Joey together. It spiced things up a bit, imo.
Old 08-25-2014, 08:34 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
I got into things a little late in the game. I watched The OC from the beginning, but I didn't really ship anyone. After the season 3 finale, I rewatched a lot of episodes and I became really fanatic about Marissa and RM. But now I'm more into Seth/Marissa.

I think RM had some good moments in seasons 2 and 3, but I'm not too pleased with their overall story.

LOL. I think sometimes it's not a good thing to keep a couple together for several seasons or have them be on-again/off-again for several seasons. It could get boring.

I like Dylan/Brenda and Dawson/Joey, but I'm also glad that those shows put Dylan/Kelly and Pacey/Joey together. It spiced things up a bit, imo.
I am guilty of liking both Dylan/Brenda and Dylan/Kelly. I also love Brandon/Kelly. I find things I love with all the couples.
I am an original”
Old 08-26-2014, 09:56 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:

Old 08-27-2014, 04:17 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
I am guilty of liking both Dylan/Brenda and Dylan/Kelly. I also love Brandon/Kelly. I find things I love with all the couples.
Did you watch The OC too, msstock87? Or did you not get into that show?

I don't really post on That 70's Show board, but I just wanted to mention that I also like Jackie/Hyde

What did everyone think of Lucas/Lindsey? It bugged me a bit that Lucas came so close to marrying Lindsey, if Peyton is supposed to be his true love.
Old 08-28-2014, 11:39 AM
Fan Forum Hero

msstock is actually colleen, I kept calling her that.
Old 08-28-2014, 12:56 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
What did everyone think of Lucas/Lindsey? It bugged me a bit that Lucas came so close to marrying Lindsey, if Peyton is supposed to be his true love.
I didn't have a problem with the storyline (despite the fact I'm a Leyton fan) because OTH was always a soap opera drama. My problem was that they made Lindsey too perfect and they tried really hard to make her likeable to the point of even giving her a "sad" backstory. If she had been more three dimensional the storyline wouldn't have bother me as much as it did. Also it got dragged out way too long.