Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 03-17-2004, 06:11 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by RoxyBlueGirl7:
<STRONG>

You're in GA? I'm in Atlanta.

Well, at least you can say that trip was interesting.
</STRONG>
I swear people, it is a very small world. I'm in the ATL as well. The trip was very interesting, yes, nothing like all out war over baked goods to keep a little spice in my life. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]
Brooke/Lucas lover #6
A CSquared Insomniac

"Heh. Brooke's a tropical storm that has just been upgraded to a hurricane -- she's a whole lot of power wrapped up in a relatively small package." -Ragdoll, TWOP
Old 03-17-2004, 07:07 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I am in Atlanta as well. That's weird. 3 people in the thread from Georgia. We should form a ATL-OTH Fan Club. LOL. It is fun to have people in your area that are as obsessed about the show as you are. I was in a Roswell club down here which was fun. We had parties and gatherings that were a blast.
Old 03-17-2004, 07:15 PM
Passionate Fan

It's cool that you all are from the same area. Small world, no? And just to try my luck, anyone here from CA? Specifically the LA area? [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Happy St Patricks Day!
Old 03-17-2004, 07:33 PM
Master Fan

Terp-- WOO!LEX AND LANA!lol i like ur avatar

always

Old 03-18-2004, 06:42 AM
Passionate Fan

Good Morning all! How is everyone today?

Mere
avi by Beth
Old 03-18-2004, 06:53 AM
Absolute Fan

Morning, Mere. I've been meaning to compliment you on your sig; it's hilarious. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

I finally found my OTH tapes and I had to pop in 'WAO', just to go back to the times when B/L were happy and the 'evil' triangle has yet to come into play. God, I miss those days. [img]smilies/sigh.gif[/img]
Old 03-18-2004, 07:09 AM
Dedicated Fan

Mornin' Mere. I'm recklessly throwing myself into chapter 14 today and hoping something good comes out, lol. And how much does it suck that we have another two weeks until new episodes start? Guess its time to pull out my tapes of 'the good old days.' [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

How are things going for the move?
Brooke/Lucas lover #6
A CSquared Insomniac

"Heh. Brooke's a tropical storm that has just been upgraded to a hurricane -- she's a whole lot of power wrapped up in a relatively small package." -Ragdoll, TWOP
Old 03-18-2004, 07:20 AM
Passionate Fan

Southside-- Thanks I thought it was appropriate.

Kate-- Woohoo Chapter 14!!! The move is coming I guess the truck comes monday and we leave Tuesday.

Permanent Combustion girls-- Sorry I didn't send off today's assignment last night, but we had a St Patricks Day party last night. What kind of Irish gal would I be if I hadn't? Today's assignment will be up in a few minutes. Asking a favor so I know you read these messages reply to them so I know you're reading Thanks.

Mere(the pest)
avi by Beth
Old 03-18-2004, 07:23 AM
Passionate Fan

Posting the poll in a seperate post

This poll was copied from a N/H poll (so giving credit) but its very interesting discussion so I'd love to hear your thoughts.

1)What do you think will happen in/by the season finale?

2)What do you want to happen in/by the season finale?

Mere
avi by Beth
Old 03-18-2004, 11:47 AM
Absolute Fan

Disgustingly, I see L/P giving it another chance. Maybe Peyton will finally make her move and Lucas has to think about whether it's worth it or not. It'll be some sort of lame cliffhanger. [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img]

2)What do you want to happen in/by the season finale?
Lucas begging forgiveness from Brooke, and have them be together. To get Peyton out of the picture, I would have her with Jake. So, the evil triangle will finally come to an end! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Yep, never gonna happen. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
Old 03-18-2004, 02:22 PM
Banned

I think P/L will be together [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] Hilarie can't act and her with Chad is depressing.

2) I hope Brooke has great storylines all on her own
with new friends and her family.

Also if any fans are going to their charity football game in Wilmington tomorrow, please take photos [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Old 03-18-2004, 02:27 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I got a question for you guys. Has anyone tried to download those OTH Stickers that the WB has on the website? I am having the hardest time getting them to open. Is anyone else? I am dying to get them so I can put them all over the place. LOL.
Old 03-18-2004, 02:53 PM
Extreme Fan

Nice thread....I really like the pics.

I must admit that when OTH first started, I didn't like Brooke at all. But low and behold, she has become one of my favorite characters. I am a huge Nathan/Haley fan, so they are my absolute favorites......but she's a close second. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

I've grown weary of Peyton. She has way too much screen time, she's pretty dull, and she doesn't really seem to have chemistry with anyone.

Brooke and Lucas definitely have chemistry. I'm rooting for them!

[img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img] [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img] [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img] [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img]

-Ashlyn

Forever mourning the loss of Arrested Development!
Old 03-18-2004, 03:05 PM
Dedicated Fan

Welcome Ashlyn! It's always great to see new fans in the thread. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Brooke/Lucas lover #6
A CSquared Insomniac

Old 03-18-2004, 04:48 PM
Passionate Fan

Welcome to the thread Ashlyn it's great to have new people to bask in the glory that is B/L.

My poll answers (disclaimer I read spoilers so that will slightly taint my answers. If you're spoiler free don't worry I won't mention any spoilers).

I think L/B will reunite. I think Nathan will profess his love for Haley. I think we'll either get the start of the Jake/Nikki/Jenny custody case or a judge will render a decision quickly and we'll get Jake recieving the news, but we won't know the answer til next season. I also think Deb/Dan will get divorced.

2)What do you want to happen in/by the season finale? I want a bad storm to hit the town stranding the following pairings together (each pairing in a seperate stranded spot) Dan/Karen, Lucas/Brooke,Deb/Keith,Jake/Peyton,Nathan/Haley, and Tim/Nikki. If anyone wants to write a fic about this I wouldn't be unhappy LOL.

Mere
avi by Beth
Closed Thread   Post New Thread