Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 03-15-2004, 07:14 PM
Passionate Fan

Before Mrs.Law and Baby D try to claim him just letting everyone know Tim's mine. Nipping it in the bud before there's a problem LOL only half kidding.

Mere
avi by Beth
Old 03-15-2004, 07:18 PM
Extreme Fan

Mere - I love your sig! It's so funny...

It has been said that we need just three things in life: Something to do, something to look forward to, and someone to love.

H.S. + N.S.
And it needs you too much now <3

Old 03-15-2004, 07:32 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by HisGirlFriday:
<STRONG>Mere - I love your sig! It's so funny...</STRONG>
Thanks I thought it fit the demon girl quite well.

Here's the new poll

This poll is gonna have a little bit of everything because I'm in an eclectic mood.

Part1

What OTH character would you like most to have as--

Your boyfriend/girlfriend (so as not to discriminate against Grant)

Your best friend

Your drinking buddy

Your confidant

Your enemy

Your shopping buddy

Your parent

Your study buddy

a one night stand

your love slave

Part 2 (in homage to Baby D and Grace)

Go through the character's and pair them with any character from any TV show that in your perfect world would be their perfect match.

Part 3

Which character from any other TV show does Lucas most remind you of? and why?

Which character from any other TV show does Brooke most remind you of? and why?

I'll post my answers later.

Mere (looking forward to reading everyone's answers)
avi by Beth
Old 03-15-2004, 07:47 PM
Absolute Fan

I would love a guy like Nathan as my boyfriend. He's beautiful, funny, atheletic and I'd love to have steamy arguments with him. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Your best friend
Brooke all the way. I have a lot in common with her, she's hilarious and sweet.

Your drinking buddy
Either Brooke or Tim. They both would be funny drunks. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Your confidant
Brooke again, since she has proven to be a very trustworthy friend. If only her best friend followed her example. [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img]

Your enemy
Peyton, because I think I can take her. [img]smilies/devil.gif[/img]

Your shopping buddy
Brooke, baby! She has a great sense of fashion, and the girl knows everything about shopping.

Your parent
I would like Karen as one of my parents. She really cares about her son and she'd do anything for him.

Your study buddy
Haley because she's already an accomplished tutor.

Go through the character's and pair them with any character from any TV show that in your perfect world would be their perfect match.
Brooke/Ryan; Haley/Kelso; Nathan/Jackie; Peyton/?; Lucas/Summer

Part 3

I really can't think of anyone. Lucas has changed so much this season, I don't even know who he is anymore. [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]

She really reminds me of Summer from The O.C or Jackie from That '70s Show. All these charcaters seem to be one-dimentional bitches, but there's a softer side in all of them. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Mere: Love your new screen name. Tim is the man. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Old 03-15-2004, 07:56 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Tim'sLoveSlave:

<STRONG>Before Mrs.Law and Baby D try to claim him just letting everyone know Tim's mine. Nipping it in the bud before there's a problem LOL only half kidding. </STRONG>
Pshhhh. We all know you're serious, Mere. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] You might have to take it up with Mrs. Law though. I hear she wants Tim to uh...defrag her harddrive. *whistles*

Wheee! New poll! I shall answer later. After I finish my stoopid bio homework. [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img]
Old 03-15-2004, 08:14 PM
Passionate Fan

That's right girls. These fellows are all busy coming on over and defraging my harddrive so you might have to form a line. But, since Mere is so awesome, I'll let her have Tim. I can replace him with Jake. Jake'll do just fine, he'll do more than fine. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] I'm a naughty, filthy whore. Woe is me.

Nathan fo sho. He's hot, snarky, independent. He's also egotistical and stubborn but I love that about him! He's the kind of boyfriend that accidently screws up at times but tries so hard to make things work. And I'd appreciate that.

Your best friend
Brooke no doubt. She's wild, crazy, fun but still would be there for me when I need her.

Your drinking buddy
Brooke. We'd be so insane drunk. Get into all kinds of fun trouble.

Your confidant
Jake. He doesn't have much screentime but he hasn't done anything remotely wrong so far (except have sex with Random!Skank!Ho). He seems like he'd be a very trustworthy friend.

Your enemy
Peyton. Because then I could open up a can of Whoopass! on her as often as possible.

Your shopping buddy
Brooke, duh. The girl has the best fashion sense out of all of them. Sometimes a bit over the top but always ultra sexy.

Your parent
Haley's parents because they seem to let Haley do whatever the hell she wants without so much as a word...or a scene. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Your study buddy
Haley because she's soopasmart. And already a tutor anyways. If she was my buddy, I wouldn't have to pay.

a one night stand
Since Nathan's already my boyfriend, Tim! Boy is fine.

your love slave
Nathan! Oh, we wouldn't leave the room.

Brooke/Ryan or Ephram, Nathan/Summer, Haley/Xander, Peyton/fatal explosives (thank you Aleah [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]), Lucas/Rory.

Part 3

Ethan from the soap, Passions. They're both egotistical, boring, annoying, play mind games, manwhore, womanizers, etc. Epitome of evil.

Tess from Roswell. They're both sexy, feisty bitches that won't take crap from anyone. But, underneath they have a really good heart.
Old 03-15-2004, 08:16 PM
Dedicated Fan

Part1

Nathan

Your best friend

Lucas, I would love having a male best friend whose hot.

Your drinking buddy

Brooke, she can be funny when she's drunk.

Your confidant

Haley or Brooke, both are loyal and trustworthy.

Your enemy

Peyton, because I defintely wouldn't want her as a friend.

Your shopping buddy

Brooke

Your parent

Karen

Your study buddy

Haley

a one night stand

Both Lucas and Nathan

your love slave

Same as above

Brooke/Clark, Lucas/Summer, Nathan/Joey, Haley/Tristen

Part 3

No one

That 70's show Jackie. They can both be shallow and snobby but underneath they have a heart of gold.
Old 03-15-2004, 08:20 PM
Passionate Fan

Southside-- Thank you I rather like it myself.

Baby D-- So long as we understand each other.

Judy-- Thankyou. Tell you what I'll occasionally loan you Tim if you'll loan me Jake on occasion.

My answers

Part1

Your boyfriend/girlfriend (so as not to discriminate against Grant) --Jake, He's kind, considerate, funny, responsible, darn easy on the eyes, and the quiet ones are always full of suprises.

Your best friend -- Brooke she reminds me soo much of my RL best friend in her younger days its scary. Plus you'd always have fun no matter what.

Your drinking buddy-- Tim or Brooke

Your confidant-- Haley she seems to be a very good listener

Your enemy-- Peyton she treats her friends awful so its much better to have her as an enemy

Your shopping buddy-- Brooke the girl has style and I bet she lives to shop.

Your parent-- Karen or Keith

Your study buddy--Haley

a one night stand-- Lucas, He's a hottie and I love him but in his current state he's not boyfriend material

Your love slave--Tim

Brooke/Tristan(GG)
Lucas/Rory(GG)
Jake/Jen (DC)
Haley/Pacey (DC)
Peyton/ Sonny (GH) because I despise him almost as much as Seyton

Part 3

Which character from any other TV show does Lucas most remind you of? and why? In his current state I'm not sure. I will say the things that have been done to his character have definitely made him Dawsonized. I hope TPTB can bring him back.

Which character from any other TV show does Brooke most remind you of? and why? If I had to say just one she's most like Jen (DC). Because Brooke gives off many of the same first impressions as Jen but she's really just looking for love and attention.

Mere
avi by Beth
Old 03-15-2004, 08:22 PM
Loyal Fan

thread looks amazing guys! Love the title!

marissa

Brooke & Lucas: There are eighty-two letters in here… and they’re all addressed to you
Old 03-15-2004, 08:31 PM
Extreme Fan

I'm gonna go with Nathan or Jake (bc Bryan Greenberg is my new crush lol)

Your best friend

Either Haley or Brooke.

Your drinking buddy

Most definitely Brooke...girl knows how to party!

Your confidant

Peyton...as wierd as it is, everyone goes to her for advice and she seems to be good at giving it out...

Your enemy

Lucas...I could take him! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] No, but really I wanna put that little bastard in his place!

Your shopping buddy

Brooke, no doubt.

Your parent

Karen...she's been the only "good" parent on this show so far but she was gone for 6 weeks, so that isn't really saying much...

Your study buddy

Haley

a one night stand

LucAss - that's all he seems to be good for!

your love slave

Nathan

That was fun!

xoxo
Brittany

It has been said that we need just three things in life: Something to do, something to look forward to, and someone to love.

H.S. + N.S.
And it needs you too much now <3

Old 03-15-2004, 08:36 PM
Loyal Fan

[img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] I hope you don't mind me answering.

Your boyfriend/girlfriend Nathan - That boy is hot!

Your best friend Brooke

Your drinking buddy Brooke, she's a party girl.

Your confidant Haley

Your enemy Peyton - I can't stand her.

Your shopping buddy Brooke

Your parent Karen - with her I'd get away with everything and she's a cool parent

Your study buddy Haley

one night stand Lucas

your love slave Nathan

Part 2
Brooke/Ryan(OC)
Nathan/Summer (OC)
Haley/Pacey (DC)
Peyton/ ... I'm not gonna go there
Lucas is meant for Brooke

Which character from any other TV show does Lucas most remind you of? and why? hmm... right now I'd say Dawson. He's gone all self-righteous.

Which character from any other TV show does Brooke most remind you of? and why? I'd have to say Summer from the O.C. because they're labeled as the ****s and the ultimate party girls. They're both outgoing and aren't afraid to tell you what they think. Not to mention, they have the world's worst best friends.
Old 03-15-2004, 08:40 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Part1

Your boyfriend/girlfriend: Nathan, no explanation necessary. Just look at him. Plus he is a sweetie.

Your best friend: Haley. She is the sweetest person and always listens to others problems.

Your drinking buddy: Brooke. Like already said she is a fuuny drunk.

Your confidant: Haley. She is the most trustful.

Your enemy: Dan. I would kick his ass so hard if I knew him.

Your shopping buddy: Brooke. She definitely knows clothes and has great style.

Your parent: Karen. She seems like the coolest mom.

Your study buddy: Haley. This one is obvious too.

a one night stand: Lucas. He seems good at that.

your love slave: Nathan. I already imagine doing bad things to him.

Part 2

Go through the character's and pair them with any character from any TV show that in your perfect world would be their perfect match. Honestly, I don't see any of them with other TV show characters. I don't like to mix my obsessions. LOL.

Part 3

Which character from any other TV show does Lucas most remind you of? and why? Well he used to remind me of Dawson until he became a manhore. They are both broody and dramatic. It takes a lot to get them to loosen up.

Which character from any other TV show does Brooke most remind you of? and why? Well, she reminds me of a mesh of two characters from Roswell. She has got the beauty and popularity of Isabel, but the spunk and attitude of Maria.
Old 03-15-2004, 09:04 PM
Ultimate Fan

Part1

Jake. It was a toss up between him and Nathan, but I've been leaning towards Jake more lately. He's amazing.

Your best friend
Brooke.

Your drinking buddy
Brooke or Nathan.

Your confidant
Karen.

Your enemy
Peyton. Because she's most like me (aside from the boyfriend stealing), so I could match her moodiness and whatever else she slung my way.

Your shopping buddy
Tim. I'm not big on OTH fashion, but from the few non-basketball episodes he's been in, he's always dressed well.

Your parent
Karen, for about a million reasons.

Your study buddy
Lucas.

a one night stand
Dan. Sure, he's old enough to be my father, but there's something extremely appealing about that man.

your love slave
Nathan. Because even though I would love to date Jake, I'm pretty sure Nathan would always keep me interested.

Part 2

Brooke/Ryan (OC) - Because they both deserve better than what they got.

Peyton/Hyde (T70S) - Because he'd tell her to get over her issues. He did, and so should she. Plus, Danny Masterson is a sex god and would be hot with anyone.

Haley/Jess (GG) - Because she needs a guy that won't lose his bad boy ways just because he's dating her. Plus, he could keep her stimulated in more ways than one.

Theresa/Bright (Everwood) - Because they're both extremely underappreciated and I think Theresa would be willing to fulfill all of Bright's over-sexed teenage fantasies.

Lucas/Donna (T70S) - Because she wouldn't put up with his crap. And even though he's bigger than Eric, there's still no doubt in my mind that she could kick his ass.

Nathan/Valerie (90210) - Because seeing them make-out would put me very close to heaven. I love how bitchy they can both be, but when they're with the right person, its different.

Jake/Theresa (OC) - Because I think she is strong, caring, and compassionate enough to handle a relationship involving a child. Plus, they're becoming two of my favorite characters on these shows.

Tim/Cheyenne (Reba) - Because they both have cute accents and can be a bit dense sometimes, though its always adorable.

Mouth/Al (Step by Step) - I know that Step by Step is an old show, but for some reason whenever I see mouth, I always think of her.

Skills/Anna (OC) - Sounds strange, I know. But I think they both have big personalities and they're different enough that they would fit.

Whitey/Grams (DC) - Because she was the sweetest woman alive and Whitey deserves a female companion.

Dan/Karen - There both from OTH, but my ultimate fantasy is for them to rekindle their romance.

Keith/Julie (OC) - Because the man needs some excitement and glamour in his life, and she deserves some real love.

Deb/Peyton's dad - Because they both seem extremely caring and I'm sure they have a lot of love to give if they find the right person. Plus, Nathan and Peyton couldn't date again, because they'd be step-siblings.

Part 3

Jess (GG). Because he can be a big ass to his girlfriend and do all the wrong things, but ultimately he loves her. Plus, they're both very literate.

Kelli (Saved By The Bell). Because they're both upbeat and happy, but have issues that they try to keep secret. Of course, Kelli's weren't nearly as serious as Brooke's, but it was a sitcom and this is a drama. Also, I think Tiffani and Sophia have a very similar aura about them that draws people(at least me) to them.

Great Questions Mere. I loved reading everyone's responses.

Lisa
Old 03-15-2004, 09:22 PM
Loyal Fan

Id go out with Nathan or Jake

Your best friend

Haley probubly, but id love to be good friends with brooke

Your drinking buddy

My brookie! she knows how to have a good time
Your confidant

Haley!! She just seems so straightforward and would tell me the truth

Your enemy

Peyton, people who have done that to their best friends arent ranked high in my books

Your shopping buddy

Haley actually, i think it would be really fun

Your parent

Karen, she's the best

Your study buddy

Haley, i could get a good grade that way

a one night stand

Lucas and Nathan..AT THE SAME TIME

your love slave

Lucas hehe
Old 03-15-2004, 09:30 PM
Passionate Fan

Man I wanted my 500th post to be here I wasn't paying attention *pout*. Now I get to go look for a really cool avi yay!

Cyn-- Where are you?

Kate-- How was the trip?

Mere
avi by Beth
Closed Thread   Post New Thread