Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 03-16-2004, 09:34 PM
Dedicated Fan

Your boyfriend/girlfriend (so as not to discriminate against Grant)
Haha - I feel special! Most definitely Brooke... Because she's gorgeous and hot, but she's got that golden side to her that truly seperates her from the rest of the crowd. She's physical, yet you can talk to her.
Your best friend
Definitely Lucas before his transformation.
Your drinking buddy
Brooke - because we'd mess around after LOL!
Your confidant
Probably Lucas again - pre-metamorphosis. He just seemed like he rose above all of the gossip.
Your enemy
Hmm - Tim. Seems kind of close-minded to me and more of a follower.
Your shopping buddy
I hate shopping so Brooke, because I'd trust her judgment.
Your parent
Karen.
Your study buddy
Haley - duh.

Part 2 (in homage to Baby D and Grace)

Go through the character's and pair them with any character from any TV show that in your perfect world would be their perfect match.
Well, Lucas and Brooke definitely work the best.
But I think Brooke/Seth would be really entertaining - they're both witty and spontaneous and I think Seth would treat her right. Lucas and Marissa now, because theyre both so *****ed up... Ryan and Brooke just because they deserve better than what they got... Peyton and Luke (even though I LOVE Luke with Julie...I know, I'm a sick bastard but MILFS rule) because P needs someone lighthearted. I could see Anna and Jake together too, just because they're so compassionate.

Part 3Which character from any other TV show does Lucas most remind you of? and why?
I don't know. He's being such a **** right now that i can't really label him with anyone.

Which character from any other TV show does Brooke most remind you of? and why?
Summer from the O.C. mostly - for obvious reasons.

Old 03-16-2004, 09:39 PM
Dedicated Fan

Thanks guys, it is good to be back...hopefully things will go back to normal when I go back to work tomorrow.

Just saw the promo and OMFG...just wow. You go Deb! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Brooke/Lucas lover #6
A CSquared Insomniac

"Heh. Brooke's a tropical storm that has just been upgraded to a hurricane -- she's a whole lot of power wrapped up in a relatively small package." -Ragdoll, TWOP
Old 03-16-2004, 09:45 PM
Passionate Fan

Grant-- That's because you are special. Although you need to update soon the ending of that last chapter was quite the cliffhanger.

Kate-- The thread feels more like home when you're here. Cyn's been MIA a few days its nice to have another vintage girl back in the fray. That was exactly my reaction when I first saw the promo. How was Kentucky?

Permanent Combustion girls-- Check listmail! Yes I'm a pest and proud.

Mere
avi by Beth
Old 03-16-2004, 09:59 PM
Loyal Fan

Your boyfriend/girlfriend (so as not to discriminate against Grant)
Nathan or Jake! But James Lafferty has such a nice body. When he was shirtless in Haley's dream and in Every Night is Another Story... yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaah. nippleringagpoaejgapoegjaepogjapgj

Your best friend
Brooke! Because, well, Brooke is the shiznit.

Or Haley. Because Haley's neat.

Your drinking buddy
Brooke! See above.

Your confidant
Jake. First of all, because he is hot. Second, because he is nice. Yes.

Your enemy
The two-headed, angsty, broody, blonde beast that is Peyton/Lucas.

Your shopping buddy
Brooke! Because she is hot.

Your parent
Keith! Because I like pizza and he took Lucas out for pizza once.

Your study buddy
Haley. because she is smart! S-M-R-T, smart! She's so smart! that everytime I refer to her smartness! I'm gonna put an exclamation point behind it.

Well, no, she's not that smart! I just like gratuitous exclamation points!

Part 2 (in homage to Baby D and Grace)

Go through the character's and pair them with any character from any TV show that in your perfect world would be their perfect match.
HOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!

Brooke/Ryan (of course. I've already talked about this enough so I'll spare you all.) or Brooke/Tristan (even though I don't watch much GG, it would be hot because Brooke could be like "hahaha, Lucas, I am with your evil twin." And also. Yeah. I went to a Trory site and they were all Trory and Chad and Alexis forever so I feel like I need some vindication) But, really, I can ship Brooke with ANYONE. It's scary. If you told me, "Brooke/old man with hairy ears!" I'd be like "that'd be hot!" Brooke/Summer, Brooke/Oz from BtVS, Brooke/Luke,
Brooke/everyone that has ever breathed in the history of the WORLD! Woohoo!

If I hated Peyton I would say Peyton/Marissa. Bwahaha. I don't, though. infactikindoflikeherpartlybecauseireallylikeher
friendshipwithbrookeandithinkhilarieburtoniscool
butistillhatepeytonlucassookay! Besides, very, very few people deserve being with Marissa. So I'm going to go with Peyton/Luke because Luke's a big DORK and he could hopefully balance her out which is, what I think, Peyton really needs.

Nathan/Summer and Haley/Seth. Haha, I don't know either. I drew a blank so I was just like "okay!"

Temporary Lucas/Marissa because I am evil. Long-term, I still want him with Brooke but Lucas/...um, Lucas/...um, yes, Lucas/ellipsisisisisisisis.

Dan/Professor McGonagall. Because she'd give him stern, dissaproving looks and turn him into a teacup with bright yellow daisies on it! Hooray!

Okay, so, in conclusion, OTH and the O.C. need to crossover, like, yesterday. And I swear I knew it wasn't "if the OTH and the O.C. were to crossover, who would you want to hook up?" but OTH and the O.C. are, like, the only "teen" shows I watch. Okay, I'm probably going to come back later bursting with more crossover ideas so be prepared.

Part 3

Which character from any other TV show does Lucas most remind you of? and why?
Er. Yeah. Not sure. Heh.

Which character from any other TV show does Brooke most remind you of? and why?
Old school Cordelia and Summer but maybe not because Summer's a virgin and that was, like, stupidest thing ever, but whatever. Anyways, they're all Sassy Brunettes!

Quote:
Grace, I replied to your PM but a software error page came up. Tell me if you got it.
PMs suck, PMs suck, PMs suck...

Seriously. I sent e-mails to you and Aleah cuz I thought it wasn't working. God. ::headdesk::

Mere, 500! Hooray!

That promo? HAHAHAHA. Deb/Tim is the shiznit, you all. I mean, after Mere/Tim. But hilarity is going to ensue! Oh, hey Brooke, I like it when you corrupt America's youth, too. Feel free to drop by and corrupt me anytime. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Must. stop. eating. sour. Altoids.

Quote:
Well, Lucas and Brooke definitely work the best.
But I think Brooke/Seth would be really entertaining - they're both witty and spontaneous and I think Seth would treat her right. Lucas and Marissa now, because theyre both so *****ed up... Ryan and Brooke just because they deserve better than what they got... Peyton and Luke (even though I LOVE Luke with Julie...I know, I'm a sick bastard but MILFS rule) because P needs someone lighthearted. I could see Anna and Jake together too, just because they're so compassionate.
I totally did not read yours before I filled mine out! Psychic high five! Although I didn't think of Jake/Anna which would totally work.
Old 03-16-2004, 10:02 PM
Dedicated Fan

Oh, my fellow wise woman, come here! [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img] You just made my day.

Kentucky was rainy, my cousin called off her wedding and is now dating someone new, my grandmother's doing worse, WWIII broke out over a batch of gingerbread, and my dog here in GA went on a hunger strike due to separation anxiety. It was a busy three days, lol.

Dani, I really liked the line about Peyton as well ...it wrote itself. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Off to bed guys, I'll catch you tomorrow.
Brooke/Lucas lover #6
A CSquared Insomniac

"Heh. Brooke's a tropical storm that has just been upgraded to a hurricane -- she's a whole lot of power wrapped up in a relatively small package." -Ragdoll, TWOP
Old 03-16-2004, 10:53 PM
Passionate Fan

Kate-- Awww glad it made your day. Wow that sounds like one heck of a trip. Did your cousin cancel the wedding before it was taking place? Just cause you're sharing cousin stories my cousin married my HS boyfriend the freaky thing is that they met at UK and he had no clue she and I were related til the rehearsal dinner and she had no idea until that night that he was the guy who played home girlfriend/away girlfriend on me til that night. Made for a fun tension filled evening LOL.

Grace-- I think my hubby might get a little irritated at a Mere/Tim pairing but I can still fantasize.
All you girls talking about the OC totally confuses me I tried watching it when it first aired but I must be the only person on the planet who didn't enjoy it. Part of me not liking it is purely superficial none of the guys appealed to me at all I mean AB is cute but he's no CMM. Keep cyber tomatoes to a minimum please.

Mere
avi by Beth
Old 03-16-2004, 11:00 PM
Passionate Fan

grace, I love the idea of Brooke/Oz! Oz is so laid-back and quiet, Brooke would liven up. They could go out and have all sorts of good perhaps nekkid fun.

Kate, wow, sounds like you had a crazy past couple of days! Hopefully once things get settled down, they'll calm down as well. And I love the new update. I love how easily Karen is taken to Brooke and the Peyton/dishrag line. Heh.

Mere, tsk tsk, how can you not like The O.C.? Maybe you just watched a bad episode? I personally fell in love with Ryan's broodiness and Seth's adorkableness which probably makes me find both BM and AB mucho hot. You gotta try it again! It's pop culture.

Angsty Brooke to Lucas LJ icons. Grr. Heh.

[ 03-16-2004: Message edited Terpsichore ]
Old 03-16-2004, 11:03 PM
Part-Time Fan

I haven't been on this thread in a while, I have been a bad shipper I know. But I come bearing gifts. I made a few L/B lj icons, nothing overly special or anything but I thought someone might be interested, so enjoy.

Old 03-17-2004, 06:43 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Tim'sLoveSlave:
<STRONG>Kate-- Awww glad it made your day. Wow that sounds like one heck of a trip. Did your cousin cancel the wedding before it was taking place? Just cause you're sharing cousin stories my cousin married my HS boyfriend the freaky thing is that they met at UK and he had no clue she and I were related til the rehearsal dinner and she had no idea until that night that he was the guy who played home girlfriend/away girlfriend on me til that night. Made for a fun tension filled evening LOL.
Mere</STRONG>
LOL, I bet it did. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] Dora (my cousin) called off the wedding well before the date, invitations hadn't even been picked out yet - how's that for a short engagement. My sister, Dora, and I had a girl's night out while I was up there and she told us that after she broke it off, she realized that in a year and a half they had been 'out' three times and she paid every time. If that's not a huge blinking sign that something's a little off, I don't know what is, lol.

Anyway, they say looking good is the best revenge and she looks amazing...I've never seen her happier.

Thanks for the feedback Judy, I'm glad you liked it. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Brooke/Lucas lover #6
A CSquared Insomniac

Old 03-17-2004, 08:11 AM
Passionate Fan

Kate-- Yeah it was quite a night. Good for your cousin I definitely agree about looking good being the best revenge.

Judy and Susie-- Beautiful icons! We have such talented people here it constantly amazes me.
Regarding the O.C there's a lot of reasons I don't think it registered with me
1)the backgrounds and money. I'm a southern farm town girl who was excited when her brothers refurbished a 68 pick-up for her 16th b-day and I drove it til it died when I was 24.
2)I'm not real big on teen dramas (I prefer soaps) yes I watched DC, GG (don't consider it really a teen drama), and 90210 but those weren't the norm for me.
3)It doesn't have CMM the whole reason I started watching OTH was for CMM because he's my fave actor and when I tuned in I found out my fave actress Joie was on it as well. That kept me tuning in until I was hooked and couldn't quit
I will give it another try only so I'll know what you guys are talking about. Who knows maybe I'll like it.

Permanent Combustion girls-- I hope you've completed yesterday's assignment if not please do so ASAP! Don't forget about today's assignment as well. Check your listmail too ladies I'm assuming since noone has replied none has read them yet. Sorry to be such a pest.

If you've yet to vote in the couples poll go vote we are in second place behind N/H. You can vote

Here

Happy St Patricks Day Everybody have a Guiness on me.

ETA-- Shout out to Cyn where are you??
Mere

[ 03-17-2004: Message edited Tim'sLoveSlave ]

[ 03-17-2004: Message edited Tim'sLoveSlave ]
avi by Beth
Old 03-17-2004, 02:04 PM
Dedicated Fan

I'll second that...Cyn, where are you? Has March Madness finally driven you over the edge?

Now that I'm thinking about it...where is Rachel? I miss her too.

And Mere, what have you gotten me involved in? Permanent Combustion and I have homework to do? There aren't any exams, are there? I graduated with a 4.0, so I'd hate to mess that up. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]
Brooke/Lucas lover #6
A CSquared Insomniac

Old 03-17-2004, 03:19 PM
Master Fan

Terpsichore and I am Susie I love the icons, they look great.
Old 03-17-2004, 04:19 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Terpsichore:
<STRONG>

[ 03-16-2004: Message edited Terpsichore ]</STRONG>
OMG [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img] snagging this. It's amazing [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]
Old 03-17-2004, 04:39 PM
Master Fan

--Terpsiphore-- I love your LJ Icons!Seriousy I love them!

always

Old 03-17-2004, 04:53 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Belladonna:
<STRONG>Kentucky was rainy, my cousin called off her wedding and is now dating someone new, my grandmother's doing worse, WWIII broke out over a batch of gingerbread, and my dog here in GA went on a hunger strike due to separation anxiety. It was a busy three days, lol.</STRONG>
You're in GA? I'm in Atlanta.

Well, at least you can say that trip was interesting.

Judy- Those are lovely icons. I might snag a couple for future use.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread