Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 12-10-2003, 01:18 PM
Loyal Fan

Any Gossip?

This is a shot in the dark probably but does anyone know of any gossip involving the cast?
Any of them possibly dating?
Shall we start some rumors based on the wishful thinking?

I'm thinking it's highly possible for Lucas and Brooke to have a thing in real life. Just a feeling. I think that BJL and JL would make a great couple off screen too. Is she much older than him though?

Any of you people in NC hear anything yet?

Just a curious little bugger wanting the dirt! [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Go Tar Heels!!
Old 12-10-2003, 03:12 PM
Master Fan

Gossip thread! I love these. I'm just going to speculate, because it's fun, so please no one take me seriously, LOL.

Chad and Sophia? I think definitely. He always looks like he wants to jump her. And of course the chemistry. I think they're cute, what can I say.

I think I heard Hilarie was engaged in real life, so I'm thinking she's totally out of the romantic entanglement thing at the moment.

I think maybe Joie is single, a while back I heard James had a GF in Cali. But then I read somewhere that they broke up. There's three or four years between these two, but they seemed pretty buddy on TRL. I'm gonna say they're really just friends for now. Maybe when he gets a little older, LOL, and then it won't matter. But an 18 year old guy, is much different from a 22 year old girl...just saying.

And to throw in for good measure, I heard James and Chad were rooming together. Lets hope this doesn't turn into DC [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img]

That's all I've got. I am curious about who each is closest to, you know who they hang out with. It seemed from TRL that Joie was teaching James guitar, which is so sweet. Hil seemed close with them all, and Sophia seemed so nice. They all seem to be really close.

Whitney
Old 12-10-2003, 03:44 PM
Loyal Fan

Yea, I heard Hilarie was engaged too. I'm glad someone else noticed how buddy buddy BJL and JL were on TRL... did neone notice that when they were getting out of the Hummer for TRL, BJL and Sophia were waiting for JL, and when JL came out,BJL had this HUGE SMILE ON HER FACE!! [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img] [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img]

But I really don't have ne gossip [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] Sowwy, haha [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Is it your name?
icon by antedka
Old 12-10-2003, 03:57 PM
Loyal Fan

about BJL and JL. I noticed the closeness too on TRL. I bet she does have the hots for him but can't act on it given the age diff. But hey Joie, what about Cameron and Demi? Girl if they can do it so can you [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] (like she'd read this, I know she won't so don't post to tell me)

Is Hilarie engaged to anyone famous.

Oooo and I like the news about the Scott bros. living together. Those two just walking around in their towels after their showers. Oh to be a fly on the wall of their bachelor pad. This is getting dirty [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img]

Go Tar Heels!!
Old 12-10-2003, 05:04 PM
Obsessed Fan

I have this thing where all the couples I ship I always want them together in real-life, so of course I think it would rock if the JL's had something going on haha! It's mostly wishful thinking but hey sometimes it can happen (Jen Garner/Michael Vartan)! Anyways I loved how the JL's looked really comfortable and BJL mentioned James and his guitar playing! That'd be so cool if she was teaching him since she has a big music background and all! I'd really like to hear more stories of who is close with who etc. The whole cast seemed pretty tight (on TRL), which is so great to see!

[ 12-10-2003: Message edited sprinkle13181 ]
Old 12-10-2003, 05:23 PM
Loyal Fan

it would be cool if she were teaching him guitar and he was teaching her how to play basketball, and then, they like got to know each other better, and well, you know what happens after that!!! lolz....
Old 12-10-2003, 06:43 PM
Total Fan

Quote:
Is Hilarie engaged to anyone famous.
Isn't it top secret?

I think she has something going on with a fellow MTV VJ.

Damien ring any bells?

Watch an episode or TRL with the two of them and then watch one with him and anyone else.

You'll see it.

As for Joie and James, I don't think so.

Joie can NOT date someone who has pin-ups of Brittany Snow in their trailer.

I won't allow it. Too weird (to quote Danny Santos) "on too many levels".
Old 12-10-2003, 06:51 PM
Loyal Fan

Hilarie and Damien so have something going on whether she's engaged or not. Way, way, way obvious.

The JLs, I just get a buddy vibe from them. I think they're close but not bf/gf close.

I've said this before and I'll say it again...Chad and Sophia are so hot for eachother it's not even funny. The chemistry is just everywhere with those two. Trying to hide it is futile.

Idleness is not doing nothing. Idleness is being free to do anything.
Floyd Dell
Old 12-10-2003, 07:58 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by welcometomyworld:
<STRONG>The JLs, I just get a buddy vibe from them. I think they're close but not bf/gf close.</STRONG>
IA. She seems to be very fond of him, but I don't get the "awareness" vibe between two people attracted to each other.
Old 12-10-2003, 08:02 PM
Supreme Fan

I don't get any romantic vibes from the JLs either. I think she's protective of him, like a little brother. Which... is kinda weird for NH, but oh well. At least they've got good onscreen chemistry.
Old 12-10-2003, 08:09 PM
Master Fan

I kinda thought the whole cast seemed protective of James. Maybe it's me. But yeah, I don't think the JL's have anything going on. The age gap wouldn't be bad if he was a little older, and you never know later on. But there is no way right now. She just seemed to be good friends with him, they seemed comfortable.

Whitney
Old 12-10-2003, 08:25 PM
Passionate Fan

Yeah, I don't think there's anything between the JL's either besides the onscreen chemistry. I remember Hilarie and Sophia saying that James was the baby and they were all really protective over him. It was on some kind of TV Guide Interview if I remember correctly. They also said something like they'd rather get with James over Chad though.

The whole Chad/Sophia thing...they definitely have chemistry, and I could see them dating in real life. They're both gorgeous.

Nathan/Haley, Brooke/Lucas, Jude/Tommy, Spencer/Ashley
Old 12-10-2003, 09:24 PM
Obsessed Fan

i'm so hoping that james and his CaLi g/f broke up...does anyone know any more about this??? joie teaching james the guitar is so cute, and i wish they were the same age cuz that'd be the perfect match, onscreen and off!
Old 12-10-2003, 09:49 PM
Addicted Fan

This thread is NOT ALLOWED. Discussion of the actors personal lives is extremely rude. Not to mention they hate it. I've already had to tell two sites to take stuff down.
Grey's Anatomy- Roomates and Exhibitionists. Veronica Mars is smarter than me.
I'm on Team Sophia, Team Denny, and Team Winchester. I want a Metallicar.
Old 12-10-2003, 10:27 PM
Total Fan

It's not against the rules. It happens on pretty much every board. If it wasn't allowed on FanForum 90% of some of my favorite threads would be gone.

Real life speculation is a part of celebrity. You are right in that the actors probably don't like it. But they are public figures, people of interest, and thems are the breaks.