Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 12-10-2003, 10:45 PM
Elite Fan

This thread is allowed. I really don't see the harm in it.
Old 12-10-2003, 11:27 PM
Addicted Fan

I changed my mind, I'm gonna shut up for now.

[ 12-10-2003: Message edited Bent137 ]
Grey's Anatomy- Roomates and Exhibitionists. Veronica Mars is smarter than me.
I'm on Team Sophia, Team Denny, and Team Winchester. I want a Metallicar.
Old 12-11-2003, 12:33 AM
Loyal Fan

thank goodness. I was worried there for a moment. I think as long as we don't trash any of the actors we're good to go. That's as far as I can tell from the rules.

OK back to the pseudo gossip (as no one seems to have any real sources). This is fun speculation though. The JL's are sweet but I can see Joie taking on a more older sister role. Compared to her, Baby James is kinda new to the biz. She's already been a regular on a soap and has had a record etc... How was her recording career by the way? anyone know? It would be cool if they featured one of her songs on OTH.

Thanks for the info on Hilarie. So it's not confirmed but widely speculated, right? I'm from Canada and don't get MTV. I could get MTVcanada but I think that it is a different TRL. [img]smilies/look.gif[/img]

So Hilarie and Sophia would rather get with baby James? hmmmm ... ?

I started thinking that Chad and Sophia were together in real life after I saw all the new promos with them. sizzling!

What about the adults? Any of them married. Hook-ups rarely happen with the older cast but I really think that Moira Kelly and his name now escapes me but the actor that plays Keith would make a sweet couple. But given that Moira just gave birth I believe she's involved with someone. Which, you know, is a good thing. For her sake and the baby I hope life is not imitating art. I don't mean to offend any single moms out there. You are all great and should be applauded for all the work you do. I guess that usually, if possible, it's preferable to have more than one parent. OK now I'm going off topic and treading in dangerous areas to boot! I'll stop that now [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Go Tar Heels!!
Old 12-11-2003, 08:26 AM
Passionate Fan

Yes, Moira is married...for how long, I'm not sure. But I heard something about her and her husband blah blah blah I dunno.

I didn't know BJL had a record! Does anybody know the name of it because I'd like to purchase it.

Nathan/Haley, Brooke/Lucas, Jude/Tommy, Spencer/Ashley
Old 12-11-2003, 11:11 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Laurz1285:
<STRONG>I didn't know BJL had a record! Does anybody know the name of it because I'd like to purchase it.</STRONG>
I think she did a limited release cd called Preincarnate. I'm not sure you can find it anywhere except maybe ebay, but there are clips of the songs at joieluckclub.com. Hope that helps.

[ 12-11-2003: Message edited welcometomyworld ]

Idleness is not doing nothing. Idleness is being free to do anything.
Floyd Dell
Old 12-11-2003, 11:37 AM
Passionate Fan

Thanks, Amy!

Nathan/Haley, Brooke/Lucas, Jude/Tommy, Spencer/Ashley
Old 12-11-2003, 12:09 PM
Loyal Fan

you can also go to the joie luck club site to find out more about her cd [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] I think I might PURCHASE IT [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img]
Is it your name?
icon by antedka
Old 12-11-2003, 12:35 PM
Loyal Fan

So was it poor sales? bad management? record deal fell through?

I feel there must some kind of story. I just don't want to think she simply lacked talent or something to get a deal. Though many people with talent go unnoticed as well as some without reach incredible heights of fame!

Go Tar Heels!!
Old 12-11-2003, 01:40 PM
Loyal Fan

The CD was just a demo, it was never meant for sales. As far as Joie's music is concerned, I'd say it's been more of a stage career than a "recording career" (thus far). Pre-GL, she came close to having a part in Rent; while on GL, she did an off-Broadway musical revue called Foxy Ladies Love/Boogie 70's Explosion at the Duplex theater in Greenwich Village; post-GL, she made the demo, sang a few songs at various clubs, moved to LA, got involved in various musical projects, e.g. the Happy Days production Garry Marshall and Carole King are trying to mount for Broadway, and another musical production based on The Outsiders. So at least she got to build some contacts.

[ 12-11-2003: Message edited scherra ]
Old 12-11-2003, 02:20 PM
Loyal Fan

Cool! That's some resume!
In that case I think she really is out of Baby James' league. I'm sure she thinks he's a hottie though. Maybe in the future.

I guess the biggest potential for off-screen romance is Chad and Sophia!

Go Tar Heels!!
Old 12-11-2003, 03:46 PM
Elite Fan

I didn't know that Bethany had a record, that's awesome. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Old 12-11-2003, 04:26 PM
Obsessed Fan

I hardly ever post, but on "The View" over the summer Hilarie was the guest host and she was talking about how she is engaged and how her boyfriend proposed to her and everything. I don't know if they're still together or not, but as of this summer she was. And I think she said he was a camera man or a producer or something, but I'm not sure.
Old 12-12-2003, 02:08 AM
Absolute Fan

Has Moira Had her baby yet?

I mean she looked like she was fixing to pop, although they did try a good attempt at hiding it, with the cloths always in her hand and her purse over her belly, but I think you can really notice it in the ep where they are talking on the front porch when Luke is digging the drain pipe, you can see how big her belly is and I'm sure that is why she is on vacation and I was just wondering.
Congrats Kasey Kahne #9
2005 Chevy American Revolution 400 Nextel Cup Champion

Welcome To The O.C. Bitch
Old 12-12-2003, 08:27 AM
Loyal Fan

yup, Moira had her baby Nov. 8th [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Is it your name?
icon by antedka
Old 12-12-2003, 08:28 AM
Loyal Fan

Yes. she gave birth a week or so ago. I can't remember if it was a boy or girl.

I'll edit later with more info if I find it.

Go Tar Heels!!
Closed Thread   Post New Thread