Thread: Any Gossip?
View Single Post
Old 12-10-2003, 03:12 PM
Whitney
Master Fan

Gossip thread! I love these. I'm just going to speculate, because it's fun, so please no one take me seriously, LOL.

Chad and Sophia? I think definitely. He always looks like he wants to jump her. And of course the chemistry. I think they're cute, what can I say.

I think I heard Hilarie was engaged in real life, so I'm thinking she's totally out of the romantic entanglement thing at the moment.

I think maybe Joie is single, a while back I heard James had a GF in Cali. But then I read somewhere that they broke up. There's three or four years between these two, but they seemed pretty buddy on TRL. I'm gonna say they're really just friends for now. Maybe when he gets a little older, LOL, and then it won't matter. But an 18 year old guy, is much different from a 22 year old girl...just saying.

And to throw in for good measure, I heard James and Chad were rooming together. Lets hope this doesn't turn into DC [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img]

That's all I've got. I am curious about who each is closest to, you know who they hang out with. It seemed from TRL that Joie was teaching James guitar, which is so sweet. Hil seemed close with them all, and Sophia seemed so nice. They all seem to be really close.

Whitney