Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 02-12-2008, 08:35 PM
Dedicated Fan

I think why Haley got mad about Peyton and Lucas kissing is because they've done that before and he seems to kiss other people when he's with someone else. It's like an endless cycle with him.

Anyway, this episode was just bad for everyone.

Nathan really needs to step up and tell Carrie she needs to back off. IMO, he doesn't need to get upset when someone hits on Haley, because he was getting hit on all night and didn't do anything about it. I'm glad he turned the lights off though. I really thought he was going to peek through the curtains too.

Haley was amazing as usual in this episode. I think she was completely right to be upset about Nathan fighting. She just wants to protect him because he got hurt the last time he fought.

Peyton and Lucas are just getting on my nerves though. Lucas needs to stop messing with all the girls in his life. I don't really know how I feel about the Lindsey/Lucas marriage. I don't think it will really happen. Both Lucas and Peyton acted like children in this episode.

Brooke was funny in this episode. I feel really sorry for her though. Even though she has her friends she doesn't really have a constant person there for her. Nathan and Haley are married. Lucas, Peyton, and Lindsey are working all of their stuff out and her mother is a heartless psycho. I'm just glad she still has her humor.

Anyway, I know this is getting long, but I needed to get some things out. I just can't wait until Carrie is gone!
Old 02-12-2008, 08:35 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by collide (View Post)
I don't really buy that. If Nathan told Haley about his suspicions, I am sure she would fire her in a New York minute.
Of course she would, but look at it from Nathan's point of view here. Haley is getting back into music and recapturing her dreams because Carrie is there to help out and after everything he's put her through, he's going to be the one take that away from her again? Not on your life. He's handling this himself so he doesn't have to upset or hurt Haley. It's not a good decision but it's what he's doing. He would have left the lights on if he was interested but what did he do, he turned them off and went upstairs to ask his wife not to be mad at him.
You are my purpose, you're everything.
Old 02-12-2008, 08:39 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by hshapir2 (View Post)

No offense, but Haley kissed Chris when she was married. I don't know why she got so mad about Peyton and Lucas kissing
Maybe cause she's caught them doing the exact same thing to Brooke before.
Old 02-12-2008, 08:39 PM
Absolute Fan

I think this episode was a tragic. There was to much Nathan/Carrie. I feel like a nathan is a puppy who doesnt know what to do. I just hate how its going to turn out. Did anyone notice the bitch called Nathan her date to Jason? I was ready to punch the bitch.I hope Brooke or Peyton catch on. Maybe even Lucas and warn Nathan or Haley. I couldnt tell if Nathan was being protective of Haley or taking out his jealous anger from Carrie on Jason. I hated the nanny's comment about Haley it was something like 'yeah she doesnt have to know'. I think Haley was right to yell at Nathan. But its Nathan's nature to be protective. Thank god hes only like that with Haley. I never seen him worked up with anyone else for Haley. I was happy that Nathan turned off the lights. Maybe the puppy is starting to catch on? He looked confused when Haley said 'thank god you dont sneak around'.I want to kick that nanny's ass. Is anyone looking out for Haley? Where's her best friend Lucas supporting her? I'm surprised her student was the only one who noticed Nathan's attitude. I'm starting to like quentin. Hes to young for Haley and I would never support the couple but I think hes honest to point that out to nathan. But i think if Lucas opened his eyes instead of only caring about Peyton and Lindsey than Nathan would have heard it better and do something about Carrie. Does anyone know if Carrie is REALLY physo or is she just trying to get in Nathan's pants?

I loved Brooke. She had some pretty one liners. She's smart and successful. I cant see her turning out like Victoria. Victoria shouldnt even have the title mom. She proved that she was ****ty and inmature. I also loved that bartender. Hes hot..and charming...and totally Brooke's type. They make a cute pair. I loved when Brooke said 'I'm dating owen but he doesnt know it yet'. i just hated her line about Peyton to Lucas. Yes Peyton is her best friend but its okay to disagree on who they date. She made it seem like she had to support Lucas and Peyton.

I love Lindsey. She's very mature about handling Peyton. I think Peyton gets what she derserves. It isnt right to steal whats not hers twice. Lindsey been nothing but sweet to Peyton and tonight she finally had it! She doesnt derserve Lucas either. I'm happy Lindsey has Haley as a friend. So it looks like Haley is for Lucas/Lindsey? Dont get me wrong I love Peyton. I admire her for coming back but she needs to let go. I find it scary that she brought a copy of Lucas's book every time she passed a bookstore or saw the book. She said that last episode that started to throw them? Freaky. I get that she loves him but Lucas needs to find out himself that he doesnt love Lindsey. Peyton is forcing him and its not fair to Lucas. I'm a Lucas only shipper. Lucas is a great character and I think Peyton been putting a lot of stress on him. Poor Lindsey is going to get her heart broken because Peyton got involved? I think its unfair what's happening to her. Peyton is looking for trouble in the wrong places. I can only hope Haley is there for Lindsey.

Vote for the sexy Kris Allen
Old 02-12-2008, 08:49 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterandCommander (View Post)
Peyton's just wrong and Pucas really sucks
More like PUKEas. Gag.

Y'know, yeah I'm a Brooke/Lucas fan, but I didn't totally hate Peyton. It wasn't until this season that my dislike for her really began. But as of tonight, I honestly can't stand this character. Constantly stealing Lucas from any and every significant other he's with when she has her yearly 'realization' that she 'loves' him.

Ever heard the phrase "S**t or get off the pot?" She can't want him then not. Take him or leave him. If she wasn't ready to be married to him when he proposed, what? 2 years ago. Okay, fine. Then he walked out, whatever. She should have fought harder to fix their relationship if she felt that strongly about him. But she didn't, she took the easy way out. She looses, game over. LEAVE LUCAS ALONE, go find Jake or someone new.

And what's with this general census that Lucas and Peyton are "meant to be"? Where in the heck did that come from? Total B.S. is what it is. Just because they had a connection like 8 years ago, doesn't mean they're 'meant to be'. It just means Peyton never chose to move on from her infatuation from Lucas.

Sorry for the rant... I was just so disgusted when I saw Peyton kiss him. Yeah he kissed back, but she ADMITTED that she moved back FOR him. Meaning, it wouldn't have mattered if he was married or together with someone else, she wanted him, and she planned on getting him. I laughed when Lindsay shoved it in her face that Luke proposed to her. Peyton needs to move on. I feel bad for Lindsay though because Lucas was right when he said in next week's previews that she's his "number two" .... to BROOKE.

Ugh.
GAG
GAG
GAG.

Don't even get me started on that sk*nk of a nanny Nathan and Haley have.... Mark had better not be entertaining the idea of breaking them up again...
Old 02-12-2008, 08:50 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by hshapir2 (View Post)
No offense, but Haley kissed Chris when she was married. I don't know why she got so mad about Peyton and Lucas kissing
That means she knows how badly it can ruin things. There is nothing good that can come from this. Someone will always get hurt in the end.

Villanelleღ

Kem (Tumblr)
Old 02-12-2008, 08:54 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrueBlue (View Post)
He isn't tempted by Carrie and the reason that he hasn't fired her was right there in the episode. As always, he's trying to protect Haley and Jamie. He really thinks Haley likes this girl and that her skankiness is going to go away. He also, thinks she is a good nanny to Jamie. Once again his heart is in the right place but he's going about things the wrong way.
I agree! Nathan has a good heart! I hope you & I are right about this one, sometimes we get surprised.
Old 02-12-2008, 08:59 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Omg I have never screamed so loud at the tv, "Shut those damn lights off!"

I was pissed that he didn't think it was a big deal that the skank was skinny dip in the pool his wife and child swims in, nasty!

Pamela
Old 02-12-2008, 08:59 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by JamieScott (View Post)
I agree! Nathan has a good heart! I hope you & I are right about this one, sometimes we get surprised.
I'm sure this has all the potential in the world to blow up in his face, much like the Daunte thing. He would never do anything intentionally to put his marriage in danger, he loves Haley and Jamie too much.
You are my purpose, you're everything.
Old 02-12-2008, 09:01 PM
Loyal Fan

Okay, what in the heck did I just watch!!! I AM LIVID!!!!

Lucas Once again he is placing another woman in the place of the one he really loves. He is going to string her along a break her heart too. I am normally a Brucas fan, but Brooke was right it was always Peyton. One more thing, please tell me that he did not give Lindsay the ring he bought for Peyton.

Nathan He is driving me nuts. I wish he would just put Psychonanny in her place or let Haley find someone that will appreciate her. I am to the point where I want Haley to leave him.

Brooke Poor girl!! I hope she listens to Owen the bartender and realizes that her friends are the only family she needs. One more thing if it is a mother she wants well all I can say is Karen was more of a mother to her than Victoria.

Peyton Loved her sending the Bitter Shrew to Victoria as for the rest episode well I am torn. I can understand her wanting to fight for her love, but there is a time you realize you made a mistake and the man you let go is now in love with someone else.

Lindsay OMG All throughout her speech when she was talking about how she didn’t like what she had become all I could say was, “AMEN.”

Carrie What a crazy w****!!! I wish Nathan would stick up for his family and call her on the game she is playing.

Haley Why Mark?!?!? Why do you play down her beauty and make her the butt of “grandma panty” and “moms shouldn’t be in clubs” jokes. He wants her to be frumpy and in ticks me off. She is a young mom and I am not saying she needs to be early Deb like but putting her in that silly baby doll dress is insulting. I wish Joy would just leave the show and take her talent elsewhere.

K-Fed Someone please tell me that this is the last time we see him.

Mouth Thank God that ridiculous storyline with his boss is over. I just have a feeling him ending it will come back to bite him in the butt.

Millicent I like this character and I think her and Mouth are cute together.

The highlight of the whole episode was getting to see and hear The Honorary Title and Kate play. I loved the songs chosen.

Finally, I would like to ask why the show’s most beloved couple is once again placed in the position where someone wants to break up their marriage. I wish I could understand why this is always the chosen storyline. Now I am not saying this because I think Carrie is a threat as Mark feels this is the reason we all disliked Rachel last season, but because this storyline is played out. I am so over this obstacle always being the chosen one for these two wonderful actors. Mark does a disservice to them and the Naley fans that always return to support this show by always placing them in this situation.

Next week doesn’t sound much better either.

"I got moves to make whatdaya want." JL

Jess
Old 02-12-2008, 09:01 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
And I'm still puzzled as to why Lucas asked her to talk to Lindsey and Peyton when he knows for a fact Haley's better friends with both.
Haley's better friends with Peyton than Brooke is?

The episode was pretty lame, I won't deny that. I enjoyed Brooke (and Owen kinda), found Peyton's behavior horrible (as usual), and found Haley annoying. Mia bugs me to no end, Nathan WAS flirting and why didn't he just tell Carrie to knock it off? Questionable.
Old 02-12-2008, 09:02 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrueBlue (View Post)
I'm sure this has all the potential in the world to blow up in his face, much like the Daunte thing. He would never do anything intentionally to put his marriage in danger, he loves Haley and Jamie too much.
Definitely. Nathan's trying, you can tell, but I think he could definitely try a little harder. How about telling her she's being inappropriate? But I know, that wouldn't make the show very interesting, now would it?
Old 02-12-2008, 09:07 PM
Fan Forum Star

It would be so tacky if Lucas gave the ring that he was going to give Peyton to Lindsay. YOU DON'T RE-GIFT ENGAGEMENT RINGS!

Villanelleღ

Kem (Tumblr)

Last edited by naturellebella; 02-12-2008 at 09:15 PM
Old 02-12-2008, 09:12 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by naturellebella (View Post)
I would be so tacky if Lucas gave the ring that he was going to give Peyton to Lindsay. YOU DON'T RE-GIFT ENGAGEMENT RINGS!
Agreed. I kind of think he did too... this will all come out soon enough, I'm sure.
Old 02-12-2008, 09:14 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiggerfan (View Post)

Haley Why Mark?!?!? Why do you play down her beauty and make her the butt of “grandma panty” and “moms shouldn’t be in clubs” jokes. He wants her to be frumpy and in ticks me off. She is a young mom and I am not saying she needs to be early Deb like but putting her in that silly baby doll dress is insulting. I wish Joy would just leave the show and take her talent elsewhere.

Finally, I would like to ask why the show’s most beloved couple is once again placed in the position where someone wants to break up their marriage. I wish I could understand why this is always the chosen storyline. Now I am not saying this because I think Carrie is a threat as Mark feels this is the reason we all disliked Rachel last season, but because this storyline is played out. I am so over this obstacle always being the chosen one for these two wonderful actors. Mark does a disservice to them and the Naley fans that always return to support this show by always placing them in this situation.
Total word to all of this, in fact I just commented about the "granny panties" thing on another thread. It pisses me off to no end. He is constantly making digs at her, like she's fat or unsexy, for God's sake, have you seen Joy lately? Give me a freakin' break. She's built like a damn brick house and better than anyone else on the show in my opinion.

I also pointed out the same thing about going down the same old road with the same old third party storyline. It's old, it's tired. We get it. Haley not sexy. Nathan with any **** on the planet is better than watching Nathan with Haley. I honestly cannot wrap my head around what Mark is possibly thinking by subjecting the N/H fans to this bullsh** once again.