Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 02-12-2008, 08:02 PM
Fan Forum Star

wtf I wouldn't say yes to Lucas I mean he's obviously not over Peyton. Lindsay just got stupid. I was glad today when she told Lucas off because it's so obvious that Lucas is writing again because of Peyton's arrival back into town and how he still can't let go of her because he loves her. Saying yes to the proposal is the stupidest thing she's done.

Villanelleღ

Kem (Tumblr)
Old 02-12-2008, 08:03 PM
Obsessed Fan

he should have locked the door after turning off the lights.

My Videos
Old 02-12-2008, 08:04 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by naturellebella (View Post)
Brooke: you've had your Lucas stealing face since I picked you up from the airport

Man, Brooke rocks this episode
That was a great line.

And Peyton's "Bitter Shrew" moment (The only pt. she got from me for this episode)

May the love hidden deep inside your heart
find the love waiting in your dreams.
May the {laughter} that you find in your tomorrow
wipe away the pain you find in your yesterdays.
Amazing Avi by BrucasBL
Old 02-12-2008, 08:12 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Lucas to Peyton: Let me ask you something. Do you have an alarm inside your head that goes off everytime I'm happy with someone else?
I haven't watched the episode yet, but this sounds hilar!
Old 02-12-2008, 08:13 PM
Part-Time Fan

Who else was afraid Nathan might look out the curtains when Carrie walked out? So glad he turned off those lights! Whew...
Old 02-12-2008, 08:16 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by nathaley23 (View Post)
Who else was afraid Nathan might look out the curtains when Carrie walked out? So glad he turned off those lights! Whew...
Lol, you have no idea. I don't think my heart has ever pounded so much ever since I've watched an OTH episode.

I don't get how Lindsey goes from telling Lucas off to saying yes to marrying him. It must have been a stellar proposal or something...
Old 02-12-2008, 08:16 PM
Part-Time Fan

So I only saw that last half of the episode...

I love Brooke and all, but what the heck was she doing telling Peyton to go after Lucas? Brooke more so than anyone knows what it is like to have the person you love cheat on you. Why would she want someone else to go through the same pain that she herself said nearly killed her?
Old 02-12-2008, 08:17 PM
Elite Fan

Does anyone like Carrie? Ok, maybe I missed this, but does she LIVE with them? I didn't realize she was a live-in nanny... cause she's always there, even when Jamie isn't, and it's soo annoying. Nathan better speak up to Haley soon! It's getting way out of hand.

Peyton is a huge baby... and why would she go to Lucas' knowing Lindsey's most likely there? Chill girl.... but anyway... I'm sure it's not the end of Lucas & Peyton, but Peyton's got to change her approach.

I miss Haley & Nathan so much... I loved the scene where she yelled at him though, even if she was overreacting a bit. It's just nice to see scenes with them, and Nathan's great reactions to her being mad at him... I love it.
Old 02-12-2008, 08:21 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetestsin1223 (View Post)

I don't get how Lindsey goes from telling Lucas off to saying yes to marrying him. It must have been a stellar proposal or something...
Seriously! I guess that's what she needed from him to feel better about the situation? Whatever...
Old 02-12-2008, 08:22 PM
Elite Fan

ralia, Brooke doesn't know they kissed. She is just telling Peyton to follow her heart

is JL suppose to be playing that Nathan is hot for the nanny? I don't see it. He hasn't looked at her in any flirty, sexual way at all

Yey, Mouth wasn't annoying

No offense, but Haley kissed Chris when she was married. I don't know why she got so mad about Peyton and Lucas kissing

KH asked about kissing her ex (JJ) in front of the cameras all day:

"Maybe there's a hint of realism?"
Old 02-12-2008, 08:24 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by collide (View Post)
I think Nathan is tempted by Carrie. Or else.....why hasn't he fired her? Poor Hales.
He isn't tempted by Carrie and the reason that he hasn't fired her was right there in the episode. As always, he's trying to protect Haley and Jamie. He really thinks Haley likes this girl and that her skankiness is going to go away. He also, thinks she is a good nanny to Jamie. Once again his heart is in the right place but he's going about things the wrong way.
You are my purpose, you're everything.
Old 02-12-2008, 08:26 PM
New Fan

I was roflmao @ the bitter shrew moment. That was awesome.

I love Brooke and Peyton supporting each other, but really I don't think I can take much more of Brooke telling Peyton that Peyton and Lucas are meant to be. It's just so...awkward and unnecessary.

If Lindsay walks down the aisle with him, what the deuce is she thinking? She has gotta know his head isn't right. And WTF is up with Lucas and his proposals? Good grief...

I'm glad Mouth is getting away from psycho boss. He was very cute with Millie .

Brooke and bartender guy could be interesting.

Brooke's mom needs a muzzle...so does Jason.

Whatchamacallit's performance was great...for some reason I can't remember her name right now lol.

Punching Jason is the first good thing Quentin's done so far haha.

WTF is wrong with Nathan? Seriously...

And why do Peyton and Lucas always have to be participating in cheating on someone. Good Lord
Old 02-12-2008, 08:29 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrueBlue (View Post)
He isn't tempted by Carrie and the reason that he hasn't fired her was right there in the episode. As always, he's trying to protect Haley and Jamie. He really thinks Haley likes this girl and that her skankiness is going to go away. He also, thinks she is a good nanny to Jamie. Once again his heart is in the right place but he's going about things the wrong way.
I don't really buy that. If Nathan told Haley about his suspicions, I am sure she would fire her in a New York minute.

We will take the best parts of ourselves and make them gold.
icon credit: lucy
Old 02-12-2008, 08:35 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrueBlue (View Post)
Well said, TrueBlue.

I hate to say it, but I think this was the worst episode of the season so far. All the guys just seemed like such . . . jerks! Except for Owen the bartender. I like him.

Nathan . . . I love Nathan, but he better tell Haley soon that Carrie coming on to him. I really don't think he has a thing for her, though. He loves Haley, he loves his family. I think, if anything, he's just getting a really bad vibe about Carrie. At least he turned off the lights.

Lucas . . . oh, don't even get me started on Lucas right now. Ass is the only word that's coming to mind, because he's screwing over both Lindsey and Peyton.

Peyton seemed really childish this episode.

Lindsay . . . not the smartest thing to accept the proposal of a guy whose feelings you're questioning, but at the same time, I can understand why she did. She was probably just really ecstatic, and his proposal probably made all her worries just disappear.

I love Brooke this season--she's really kicking ass. If I had one criticism, though, it'd be that she's pushing the Leyton thing. She knows what it's like to be the other woman. It seems a bit odd.

Loved Mia's song!

Overall, though, this episode left me feeling really frustrated, mainly because of Lucas and Carrie.

-April
ICON
Old 02-12-2008, 08:35 PM
Master Fan

Wow, that epsiode was completely underwhelming.

Way too much Brooke for my liking. And she calls her mom a bitch, prostitute and asks the bartender to give her mother a round of poison? Classy. Brooke was way too obnoxious and in people's faces the entire night. And I'm still puzzled as to why Lucas asked her to talk to Lindsey and Peyton when he knows for a fact Haley's better friends with both.

Mouth. Boring. Always.

Mia, great singer but the lip syncing was totally off to me.

I don't know why, but I really like Lindsey and totally feel for her right now. The tears in her eyes in that last scene? Totally got to me. I still can't believe Lucas asked her to marry him after what went down. Crazy. And I wonder what Haley has to say about that after seeing the LP makeout.

Nanny Carrie needs to force herself on Nathan like next week so I can get this god awful storyline done and over with. It's so painfully predictable and ridiculous. Been there, done that. She annoys me to no end, and she's not that hot.

As for NH....Nathan seemed pretty bored the entire time. Haley was there but the 35 second scene she had with Nathan where she told him she wasn't a damsel in distress was spot on. I really empathize with her character, and completely understand why she was disappointed in Nathan considering the events that went down the last time they were in a bar.

bethany joy |
Closed Thread   Post New Thread