Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 02-05-2008, 09:15 PM
Elite Fan

seeing as how peyton is basically the only family brooke ever had and that being the same in reverse, peyton has more of right to butt into brooke's life than victoria does. Just like a sibling by blood has the right to stand up to their someone who is treating their brother/sister badly, i believe peyton is in the same right. Peyton is the sister brooke never had and i commend peyton for sticking up to her. victoria is a bitch, simple as that and im glad peyton is finally stepping up and being a real friend to Brooke, who has ALWAYS been there for her. You know, Peyton isn't the only one who deserves an awesome friends, Brooke deserves one too, and I am very glad she has Peyton now.
Old 02-05-2008, 09:17 PM
Total Fan

I dont think Lindsey is so classy. She wants to "kick" Peyton's "ass". And she said it in front of Nathan who lost the use of his legs and his dreams to that base mentality. I normally like Lindsey but I found that a tad tacky...not classy.

I would be pissed as hell if my friend didn't stick up for me like Peyton did for Brooke. So go Peyt! And Victoria brought Peyton into it by saying what she said in front of Peyton. If she gave on flying terd about it staying between Brooke and her she would have been a bitchface in private.
Old 02-05-2008, 09:17 PM
Absolute Fan

It was Rock Band, not Guitar Hero

Honestly, I don't remember all of the episode, but I know I enjoyed it until the last scene with Carrie naked and Nathan watching. That was so gross. Seriously, that, combined with me being sick, made me throw up. It was really disgusting and so sneaky of Carrie. I really don't like where this storyline is going
Old 02-05-2008, 09:18 PM
Master Fan

I just think it isn't black and white. Brooke still wants Victoria in her life and a verbal smackdown from someone who hasn't been around for four years wont cut it. I know I'm probably alone, but the it hit kind of close for me. =/
Old 02-05-2008, 09:20 PM
Obsessed Fan

Well, generally, as a whole, Lindsay seems classy to me. Who is that in your avi with Joie Mal ? That is Joie, right?
Old 02-05-2008, 09:24 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by shiftmyshape (View Post)
I just think it isn't black and white. Brooke still wants Victoria in her life and a verbal smackdown from someone who hasn't been around for four years wont cut it. I know I'm probably alone, but the it hit kind of close for me. =/
yeah, but if you think about it... did you hear what victoria told Peyton? oh my god.. if it were me, i would pounce on her and beat the living crap out of her. there are some lines you don't cross and even when brooke said it in high school, it pissed me off, but AT LEAST brooke was in high school then. immature and stupid, what is victoria's excuse?

BTw, i totally agree with the way nathan was looking at carrie. It was him being worried and i loved all the foreshadowing.
did i mention how much i hate carrie BTW?
Old 02-05-2008, 09:24 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by shiftmyshape (View Post)

I totally get what you're saying, a lot of people have differences, and maybe not even a good relationship with someone in their family, but it is still their family and sure as hell feels different when someone else is saying it. You see that all the time with brothers and sisters that fight all the time but you can damn well bet they'd have each other's back if someone else picked on them.

Even at that, I do believe Peyton had good intentions in that argument with Victoria; it was hurtful and humiliating to say those things to Brooke, even if they were alone, but in front of someone else? Boy, they're really pegging Victoria as the new Dan since he's out of the picture for the most part.
Old 02-05-2008, 09:26 PM
Absolute Fan

good god i feel like i was blind after the last scene. I dont think nathan is into the nanny. he looked more worried then 'oh yeah shes naked'. i think hes starting to see that carrie isnt a good person. but why did he look at her getting out of the water? I'm glad haley is getting more stubburn with carrie saying 'i have him' and the mean look during dinner. i cringled when carrie said she understood that 'just because women have history with men doesnt mean there taken.'. its totally differant from Peyton/Lindsey/Lucas. theres no marriage between P/L/L so no carrie cant go after nathan. married men and women should be off limits.

Peyton is choosing to be a bitch because of something she wants and Lindsey is just letting it go. I love lindsey. if i was in her shoes Peyton would know what it was like to not be liked. on the other hand i think peyton was right. she made the good choice. i love leyton but they werent ready three years ago. lucas just said it out of the blue. i would have said 'no' to. i also love how peyton was there for brooke. im so torn between peyton and lindsey. there both so good characters. i hope lindsey is happy in the end she doesnt derserve whats coming but at the same time leyton derserves a happy ending..

Brooke was go great tonight. my heart goes to sophia. i loved the scene when she told her mom that she loves him. i would of loved to slap victoria. mia is a good singer. im starting to wonder if the actress has a cd lol. i dont understand why she isnt respectful to brooke. i could understand if brooke was one of those bitchy daughters but brooke is trying. i loved the bartender scene with peyton and millicent. also,i love millicent she's a good girl from mouth. i dont care for mouth but i really think shes good for him. shes not like anyone he dated.

Jamie was so cute. hes so adorable. the guitar scene was funny. i wonder if jackson is like a guiitar hero chamption and plays againest the cast on set. i was surprised when jamie asked about dan. didnt he think that dan was dead? Why was he all the sudden curious. i also loved how he was trying to be cute when he didnt want to sleep. once again,hes highlight of the show.

Vote for the sexy Kris Allen
Old 02-05-2008, 09:29 PM
Total Fan

Quote:
Who is that in your avi with Joie Mal ?
Jon Foster.
Old 02-05-2008, 09:31 PM
Obsessed Fan

catc20 - i love you! lol your explination was so wise!

My Videos
Old 02-05-2008, 09:33 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunset Dreamer (View Post)
I totally get what you're saying, a lot of people have differences, and maybe not even a good relationship with someone in their family, but it is still their family and sure as hell feels different when someone else is saying it. You see that all the time with brothers and sisters that fight all the time but you can damn well bet they'd have each other's back if someone else picked on them.

Even at that, I do believe Peyton had good intentions in that argument with Victoria; it was hurtful and humiliating to say those things to Brooke, even if they were alone, but in front of someone else? Boy, they're really pegging Victoria as the new Dan since he's out of the picture for the most part.
Oh yeah! I do think that Peyton's intentions were good. I don't really have beef with Peyton for it. More the writers. I just didn't think that life is so black and white and Mark can write this scene, like a band-aid on a booboo and call Peyton a great friend.
Old 02-05-2008, 09:38 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~DropsofJupiter~ (View Post)
I think Brooke would have done the same thing for Peyton..and probably have gotten called a great and loyal friend for it.

IMO, you have to bend the situation pretty much backwards and forwards to find fault in Peyton going after Bitchtoria for telling Brooke she was "too stupid." Someone would have to be a pretty big piece of shiz just to sit by and let someone say that to their best friend regardless of who it is.
Word! I totally agree, I'd so do that for my friend and I'd expect the same. It's not like Peyton is a new friend, she's been in Brooke's life for a long time and definitely has the right to talk back to Victoria. Brooke would totally be called a great friend if she'd done the same, I guess it's because she's usually more confrontational than Peyton?

L&P/E&B/C&B/M&L
Eliza
Old 02-05-2008, 09:40 PM
Absolute Fan

KatlynLover_Girl23, the actress that plays Mia, Kate Voegele, does have a cd out. It's called "Don't Look Away" and it's great! You should pick it up
Old 02-05-2008, 09:42 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Jon Foster.
That's Sophia's boyfriend, right? Is that a real or a manip? Is there any special reasoning behind it or you just like the two actors? Sorry, I guess I'm being too nosy.
Old 02-05-2008, 09:43 PM
Elite Fan

I loved the last ten minutes of this episode, but only because of the awesomeness that is Brooke. I'm getting tired of episodes dragging on, only to have her save it at the last minute. The scene with her mom at the end was predictable, but Soph worked it out.

Quote:
Jon Foster.
Oh, I love him! I didn't know they knew each other!