Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 02-05-2008, 07:59 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by naturellebella (View Post)
That Peyton & Lucas scene was good, it was everything I wanted Peyton to say about Lucas giving up on them just because she wouldn't say "Yes" to the engagement when they were 19.
YAY, I'm so glad she stood up for herself! Looking forward to watching it, did Luke understand Peyton's point of view over the whole engagement thing?

L&P/E&B/C&B/M&L
Eliza
Old 02-05-2008, 08:00 PM
Elite Fan

I knew the Nanny had a hidden agenda... but, damn Didn't see that comin'

kenny | credit
Old 02-05-2008, 08:00 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~DropsofJupiter~ (View Post)
Has anybody upchucked their dinner yet?
Umm yeah I feel it coming...
Old 02-05-2008, 08:01 PM
Fan Forum Star

OMGOSH THE FREAKING HO SWIMMING NAKED IN THEIR POOL and wtf Nathan why didn't you look away!! I DON'T WANT ANOTHER SKANK ASS trying to mess up Naley. Chris Keller, Haley's sister, Rachel i'm tired of it man.

Villanelleღ

Kem (Tumblr)
Old 02-05-2008, 08:01 PM
Dedicated Fan

It didn't seem like Luke understood. I don't see how she wouldn't have believed his book was going to be published. That was one of the reasons she said no. She wanted him to get his dream and not give it up for her.

if I had chosen differently, I wouldn't have met you
Old 02-05-2008, 08:04 PM
Obsessed Fan

all i have to say is grr ffreaken grr. im goign to busy myself with manips till the irritaion goes away

My Videos
Old 02-05-2008, 08:05 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by letsgosailing (View Post)
YAY, I'm so glad she stood up for herself! Looking forward to watching it, did Luke understand Peyton's point of view over the whole engagement thing?
Nope, he felt that the reason that Peyton didn't want them to get married is because Peyton didn't believe that he would be able to publish his book. She got upset at him and started saying that if I believed that you wouldn't have been able to publish your book then why do I buy your book every single time I see it and she started throwing the copies of the book at him. She also said that he was the one that said they were meant to be and destined to be together and he just gave up =/ You have to see it!

Villanelleღ

Kem (Tumblr)
Old 02-05-2008, 08:09 PM
Loyal Fan

Well, at least he found the biggest clown of them all.
You are my purpose, you're everything.
Old 02-05-2008, 08:09 PM
Part-Time Fan

So I guess by the reactions Nathan did come off looking bad? Wow this seems to be a trend every season either Nathan or Haley screw up just great

Julie: Cinco De Sexo
Dominic: That's not even Spanish. JuDo FTW
Old 02-05-2008, 08:12 PM
Dedicated Fan

AHH at the nanny! I'm pretty upset that Nathan didn't look away too. Ugh, I can't believe she'd pull a stunt like that - i mean seriously?! Poor Hayley - they'll be fine though, they're just too meant to be, random obstacles gotta be thrown in for spark i guess

Not a Leyton fan, but I gotta admit that scene between Lucas and Peyton was incredibly done. I felt for them. She was so hurt/angry/upset.

Promo - Haley looks angryyy!

May the love hidden deep inside your heart
find the love waiting in your dreams.
May the {laughter} that you find in your tomorrow
wipe away the pain you find in your yesterdays.
Amazing Avi by BrucasBL
Old 02-05-2008, 08:18 PM
Part-Time Fan

The preview - WOW - Lucas is definitely pulling her into the kiss. When she grabs him it's after the initial kiss, so HE is the one to make the first move!!
Old 02-05-2008, 08:19 PM
Master Fan

Victoria is pretty fabulous - I can't even hate her though she's harsh to Brooke. I loved their last scene, because it's exactly what I've wanted to see in Brooke's storyline for years now and i had tears in my eyes, and Sophia was wonderful but I don't know if I can buy that Victoria doesn't love Brooke.

Lindsey/Haley and LLNH <3

I never thought I'd say this but Lucas is too good for Peyton. Incessantly whining, threatening Victoria, throwing books at Lucas, disrespecting his relationship with Linds and Hales' friendship with Linds...yeah, that's right Luke. Slowly BACK AWAY from the crazy!

So, is Nathan into Carrie? Looked like it with how he stared at her.
Old 02-05-2008, 08:19 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterandCommander (View Post)
So I guess by the reactions Nathan did come off looking bad? Wow this seems to be a trend every season either Nathan or Haley screw up just great
i dont think he looked bad. i mean, yeah, it's disappointing, but all it proved was that he is human.
I don't believe he's going to cross that line, but i hate that they're even attempting to go there. SO typical.

Nate and Haley have been my main ship on this show since the very first season. It has always upset me when there was another person, but this is really getting to me. Cari is evil. Lindsey noticed it too. I hope she warns them about her.

which brings me to another subject. I found Lindsey very likable on today's episode. Maybe it's because she acted human or something.

I also loved the Lucas/Peyton fight. phew. at least it wasn't all rainbows and sunshine. some good old fashion angst was needed between these two. I'm not on the bandwagon just yet, and i don't believe i will ever fully ship them together, but at least i was able to tolerate them today, which is more than i can say about the majority of the 4th season and last week's episode.

Skillz and jamie... awesome as usual.

Jamie's scene about cleaning his room and then Nate and Skillz' scene together priceless.

i loved the haley/lucas scenes as well. i miss their friendship!!

Peyton yelling at victoria was amazing!!!!! that line about brooke not having a mother either... lol. PERFECT!

How awesome is the title? i always forget to comment on that. OTH chooses the best titles. this one fits perfectly.

and just to remind everyone about what affected me more than anything... I HATE CARI THE ****TY NANNY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! oh my god!
Old 02-05-2008, 08:22 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Initial Thoughts:

THE NANNY!!!!! Zero is not a size, Carrie.

I actually don't think Nathan came off looking bad, though. I think Nathan came off looking like . . . a guy. I mean, it's no excuse to stare, really, but if there's a naked girl swimming in the pool, most guys married or not would look. It doesn't mean he's going to act. So all in all, I think Carrie came off bad, which was the main point of the episode, I think.

God, her, "Get me, Daddy" line made me want to up-chuck.

This whole episode was FULL of foreshadowing, though. Nathan said to Jamie that he was safe with them, that they'd never let anything happen to him or something like that. And Haley at the end said that it was good to know there were no monsters in the house. Foreshadowing of MONSTER CARRIE.

I'm a little bit more of a Brucas fan than a Leyton fan, but I must admit, the Lucas/Peyton anger scene was wonderful! Very well acted!

Brooke's "I love you" scene with her mom made my heart hurt. I love Brooke this season, and I love the risks she's taking with her clothing line.

Bartender . . . kinda hot.

Lindsay . . . I feel bad for this girl. She isn't going to end up with Lucas, and anyone who's watched the show for four years knows that. She's nice, though, and she loves him.

Anyone notice we didn't get the scene they showed in the previews where Carrie said to Jamie, "Sometimes I pretend you're my kid," or something like that?

All in all, great episode, even though Carrie is ugh. This whole season is kick-ass!

Mucho love,

-April
ICON
Old 02-05-2008, 08:29 PM
Total Fan

Wow!! I really liked this episode. It had so much. It was a quick hour for me. I loved the dream sequences and how someone's line led to another's scene. Very well done.

Jamie - Can he get any cuter? Poor little thing with his nightmares. And Skillz doing his best and it still is not good enough. I loved that he told him that Dan went to jail because he didn't keep his room clean. Too cute!

Peyton and Lucas- What an intense scene with them! I think Lucas saw everything black and white (ie You love someone then you say Yes when they ask you to marry them) and Peyton made it all too complicated. That whole blowout will very well done by Chad and Hil.

Lindsey - She has got to see some writing on the wall or at least have some little people in her head giving her doubts.

Brooke and Victoria - OMG!! Victoria deserves the Worst Mother of the Year award. How could she treat her own daughter like she does? Absolutely horrible. Poor Brooke really tried to see the positive side of it all but I am so glad she is going to do her own thing. I loved how Peyton defended Brooke with her mother. A true friend!

Mouth and his boss: Still not feeling this storyline at all. Mouth needs to man up and quick this job.

Nathan, Haley and the nanny (that really is too nice of a term for her): Ok, I was not expecting that scene at the end at all. And yes, Nathan did stare and I think most guys would have, but he would not cheat. He also had a worried look on his face. He loves Haley and he knows how much help Carrie has been to Haley but I think he definitely sees that things are not right!! The Nanny is not after Nathan, she wants Haley's life!!!

Overall, I thought it was a very good episode!!!!

Closed Thread   Post New Thread