Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 02-05-2008, 08:30 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
So, is Nathan into Carrie? Looked like it with how he stared at her.
I geuss... he could of just look away instead of looking at her getting off the pool.
Old 02-05-2008, 08:32 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by shiftmyshape (View Post)

I never thought I'd say this but Lucas is too good for Peyton. Incessantly whining, threatening Victoria, throwing books at Lucas, disrespecting his relationship with Linds and Hales' friendship with Linds...yeah, that's right Luke. Slowly BACK AWAY from the crazy!
I'm sure that alot of people put in the situation that Peyton is with moving back home and trying to really start a life for themselves and not succeeding so far would be whining and crying and trying to make it work. Peyton was trying to defend Brooke. Victoria is constantly bringing Brooke down and Peyton's right she knows that as soon as Brooke figures out she can do the business side all on her own she won't need her anymore. Lucas deserved getting his books thrown at him because how dare he say that Peyton didn't care if his book did well. She's the one that wanted them to focus on their careers so they didn't end up regretting each other later on if they got married. I will admit that she shouldn't be bringing Lindsay into convos with Haley because it has to be hard for Haley to pick sides in this situation.

Villanelleღ

Kem (Tumblr)
Old 02-05-2008, 08:39 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by naturellebella (View Post)
She got upset at him and started saying that if I believed that you wouldn't have been able to publish your book then why do I buy your book every single time I see it and she started throwing the copies of the book at him. She also said that he was the one that said they were meant to be and destined to be together and he just gave up =/ You have to see it!

Oh my goodness thats awesome, I totally felt like doing that to Lucas after the last episode, go Peyton!

L&P/E&B/C&B/M&L
Eliza
Old 02-05-2008, 08:42 PM
Part-Time Fan

Skills/Jamie was DEFINITELY the best part of the episode. They're hilarious together. Lucas/Peyton fight came second and I pretty much hated everything else (oh, and that is from a NH fan who could care less if Lucas ended the show by running away with Mouth).
Old 02-05-2008, 08:46 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tutorial Girl (View Post)
that is from a NH fan who could care less if Lucas ended the show by running away with Mouth).
Haha, wouldn't that be an interesting twist in the plot?! I definitely would mind if Lucas ran off with Mouth!

L&P/E&B/C&B/M&L
Eliza
Old 02-05-2008, 08:48 PM
Absolute Fan

so this episode was a lot in little detail ...

first Brooke and Victoria, while I love Victoria I hate her ways towards her daughter! My heart broke for Brooke but I loved that Peyton actually stood up for Brooke to Victoria especially with her last line "neither did Brooke" in regards to the insults she and Victoria were trading to eachother and the last one about not having mothers. - I'm loving the BP friendship this season those two are their own family

second the nanny has to go now She is clearly nuts and so disrespectful and so help me Nathan better say something to Haley!!!!!! First the bikini, than helping Nathan with his pants and than no bikini!!! OH NO!!!

third Peyton being mean to Lindsey in the beginning was wrong - plain and simple in my opinion. I totally get that she was stressed but she needs to take that where it's due which brings me to

fourth While I prefer BL, I applaud Peyton for finally being honest about how she feels about Lucas. That last scene between the two of them was intense and she needed to get it over her chest so she won't take it out on the wrong people.

Lastly I really feel for Lindsey in this situation. And I wander since they showed Lucas' dream of him proposing to Lindsey - maybe his heart may be with her not to sure but that was interesting.

And that's about it I believe oh Skillz & Jaime really funny as well and I was happy Haley / Lucas made some headway with Quentin.
Old 02-05-2008, 08:49 PM
Elite Fan

i think peyton was awesome in this episode, except for what happened in the beginning with lindsey.
victoria deserved to be called out, brooke deserves a good friend and lucas deserved to have books thrown at him, lol.
Old 02-05-2008, 08:57 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by shiftmyshape (View Post)
...yeah, that's right Luke. Slowly BACK AWAY from the crazy!

That's exactly what I was thinking during that scene, well, actually even before that. I guess we're in the minority though, seems like a lot of people like crazy, drama-queen Peyton. Honestly, I can barely stand to look at the screen when she's on. I am BEYOND tired of her theatrics. In all seriousness though, most guys would run as far away from that as they possibly could. At mach speed.
Old 02-05-2008, 08:58 PM
Master Fan

I don't think that it's Peyton's place to be involved in a relationship between mother and daughter like that, and I think Lucas was completely in the right but this is just me.
Old 02-05-2008, 09:04 PM
Absolute Fan

I can't believe anyone thinks Nathan is into the Nanny, did y'all not get the MAJOR foreshadowing?

Seriously, Nathan went to the balcony bc Haley wanted him to check for "monsters" he wasn't staring lustful he was worried, especially when he saw the bikini Haley told her not to wear on the chair. Then we have Haley calling out to him "Thank you, husband, I'm glad there are no monsters in the house," cut back to Nathan's worried expression,

Nathan is not wanting her he's worried about the fact they may have a real monster in their home. The whole ep focused on Dan being the nightmare when in the end Nathan saw it could be Carrie, but Nathan knows Haley "loves" Carrie since Haley hasn't said otherwise and he's worried.

Seriously, I guess all the guys I've slept with were just confused, because they never looked worried as hell when they wanted some action.

All Nathan was doing was pausing for dramatic effect to show his worry and echo Haley's words about "monsters".

Also, Nathan looked freaked the hell out when she was helping him with his pants. I mean really what does Nathan look like when he actually does want to have sez, like he's going to puke?
"Ah, who the hell knows..."
Old 02-05-2008, 09:07 PM
Total Fan

I think Brooke would have done the same thing for Peyton..and probably have gotten called a great and loyal friend for it.

IMO, you have to bend the situation pretty much backwards and forwards to find fault in Peyton going after Bitchtoria for telling Brooke she was "too stupid." Someone would have to be a pretty big piece of shiz just to sit by and let someone say that to their best friend regardless of who it is.
Old 02-05-2008, 09:11 PM
Addicted Fan

I'm completely speechless by the LP scene. I didn't expect it to be that intense. Major props to Mark for writing a well flowing argument and kudos to Chad and Hilarie for showcasing how Lucas and Peyton are both living with that day 3 years ago. The words they shared with one another stung eachother's hearts. you can see it and hear it in their voices. I can see both sides though. I don't like some words that were spoken but it was an argument, you say things you don't mean. I really enjoyed that in the earlier LP scene that Lucas forgot about Lindsey for a moment and asked Peyton if he could help her with the label. He's always going to be there for her.

I did not like Lindsey's comments about kicking Peyton's ass and I'm happy Lucas defended Peyton. Someone needs to tell Lindsey that violence won't stop LP from hanging out and that Peyton beat the crap out of Derek and Nicki.

Jamie playing Guitar Hero was quite possibly the cutest scene ever.

I hate the Nanny storyline. So useless.

I thought it was very 'like mother like daughter' comment with Victoria making a dead mom joke. It's old and was never funny the first time Brooke said it. It's extremely offensive.

Hilarie Burton
credit: glance18
Old 02-05-2008, 09:11 PM
Obsessed Fan

Well, as much as I dislike Peyton, I guess speaking up for her friend was ok but I definitely agree on the L/L situation. Why a guy would pick a drama queen like that over a soft spoken, class act (not to mention drop dead gorgeous) like Lindsay is beyond me. Of course, that's just my opinion.

I know he and Peyton have a history together but honestly, I can barely watch this show anymore because of her. I'm sorry to be so brutally honest, I know a lot of people love her, but I cannot bring myself to like her character.
Old 02-05-2008, 09:12 PM
Master Fan

Maybe people would of thought that Brooke is a loyal and great friend, but I would of been pretty miffed, still. Victoria isn't the greatest mother, but this is between mother and daughter and Brooke has known Victoria's nature. She still wants that connection with her. Personally, I can relate. I have a rocky relationship with my father but I would never tolerate a friend to speak to him like that. No matter how much he pisses me off or how much I might rant about him.
Old 02-05-2008, 09:13 PM
Total Fan

ITA, Cath! The Loch Ness monster is swimming in their pool!

Closed Thread   Post New Thread