Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 06-13-2007, 07:55 PM
Dedicated Fan

I want Brooke and Lucas to discover more of each other too. I feel like when Brooke broke up with Lucas this season, she was letting him go to explore his feelings for Peyton so he could realize he loved Brooke.
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by naley 23 (View Post)
I definitely want BL to end up together. I was torn in the beginning of this season, but I've made up my mind. And if they figure things out next season, it needs to stay that way because they can't keep going back and forth.

The Spice Girls dance, gotta love it I didn't know it though, which is odd since I was obsessed with them.

angieswenson, can I call you angie? That's what I got out of it too, she wants to make light of the situation while learning from it. She doesn't want it to bring everyone down.
I was a bit indifferent to both LP and BL since I'm a hardcore NH shipper, but I really think I'm leaning more towards BL even though it hasn't worked each and every time they've gotten together. I'm not sure even if they got together in the future if it would work out, since there's just so much drama between the two of them. I mean, if it didn't work in the past, what makes you think it would work in the future? Almost exactly what Brooke asked Peyton in Season 3 I believe? When they were shopping together in the clothing store...she hit the nail over the head. The LP stuff makes me cringe, even though that's how Season 1 started out, with the two of them hitting it off. I don't know, I just think BL have more chemistry than LP. Blah, all these ships hurt my head!

Nathan/Haley, Brooke/Lucas, Jude/Tommy, Spencer/Ashley
Part-Time Fan

Oh man, for the first 1/2 hour my tv was flickering cuz a storm was coming in; I was so terrified it'd go out!

I loved the episode. Granted, it wasn't perfect, some parts were soooo amazing and emotional and some were just meh, but I at the end I'm left remembering the good parts and feeling good about the ep. The opening & closing scenes were perfect imo!! I mean, wow, I was in tears in both parts!! Liked how the scenes kinda went along with the song at the beginning.

I think some stuff could've been left out though. Like Shelly, she was only in a couple eps, did we really need to devote all that screen time to her? And Rachel is always a waste of screen time imo; did she add anything to the ep?

Quote:
That beginning scene was so good, they should do no dialogue all the time.
I felt really horrible for thinking this, but when the ep was over I was like, wow, this show feels really deep when they just play music over the scenes, they should do it all like that. Bad fan, bad, bad!

LH: Did look like he was gonna kiss her. I knew he wasn't logically, but I was like, wtf for a millisecond. I was glad they gave their son his name, it's fitting. He means so much to both N & H.

LN: The scene at the hospital where they meet in the hall and then hug, so emotional and wonderful. Some really funny scenes with them too and with Skillz.

I'm so glad they didn't go see Dan! Yay, they're finally out of his reach! Nathan did tell Dan he was out of his life, so I'm glad he stood by it. I was happy they realized how he's been controlling them forever; going to see Dan would've just given Dan power knowing they still cared. And he doesn't deserve anything from them after what he did.

Dan/ D/Karen: So great! Paul Johannson (sp?) does the dark stuff so well! I really thought he was going to die!

Loved the scene with Karen, he was like all hopeful she'd, what, forgive him? Ha. I loved what she said to him and just spitting in his face! Karen gained back a little of my respect, but I still think she was amazingly stupid falling for him all that time. I admit I was a little worried she'd forgive him.
SoundofSilence(btw, love S&G), I do hate Dan, but in a different way I hate other characters like Rachel. Dan is a great character, very interesting and adds so much to the story of the show with all the characters. He's a horrible person, but great for the drama of the show, so I don't mind watching him.

K/K: OMG, I was sooo happy to see Keith!!! I thought I read Craig wouldn't actually be in the finale. That dream scene was perfection!!! They all looked beautiful, their daughter is so pretty and adorable. She looked much older than four to me, so I don't know that they'll use her later on, but I don't think I'd care, she's just too cute.

P/L & B/C & Mouth: These are the parts that were meh to me. Sorry, they just don't interest me. What I really disliked was seeing Brooke once again gettin naked and getting it on. Ya know what would've been new and interesting, her NOT having sex with the guy. Mouth really just can't decide who he likes can he? Every episode he's in love with another girl, sheesh.

NH: Finally, my favorite as always! James Lucas, awww. I actually had a feeling it would be either that or Keith Lucas/Keith James. Now I can go read all those fics that use his name!! I'd be worried about leaving my baby with Deb too. She just go out of rehab and she's been so schizo over the whole show, it'd be troublesome. Like leaving your son with Lindsey Lohan or something.

I loved that Nathan was calling Deb too. Too sweet. Not that I didn't love the little scene where they decided to frolick a little before returning to the party, but this is only 2 weeks later. Aren't you supposed to wait about 6 weeks to have sex?? I guess they could've just fooled around a little, but that kinda sucks too, lol.

They were sooo great on the basketball court. I loved the affection and playfulness & of course Haley's "if you give me the ball, I'll make it worth your while"

End: Just beautiful and so powerful, the entire montage. I esp. loved seeing Karen with the baby and the pic of Keith. But the basketball scene was just so poignant. They were just teenagers having fun with their friends, it looked like scene right out of life (with music playing over it). And the very end, Nathan vs. Luke again, with nothing but loving "trash talk".

I felt like they were prepared in case the show didn't get picked up. I would've been so depressed if OTH didn't get a 5th season, but I think this would have been a fitting end and I wouldn't have felt jipped (like with certain other detective shows). It kind of came full circle. Still, I'm so excited for the time jump- I got way too excited when they did that little teaser after the show.

Hmm, anyone notice how Luke said "four years from now, we'll be right back here" at the Rivercourt? Foreshadowing of a little reunion, no?

When did we lose our way? Consumed by the shadows, swallowed whole by the darkness. Does this darkness have a name? Is it your name?
Old 06-13-2007, 07:59 PM
Addicted Fan

I thought this was the 2nd best episode of the season in my opinion (the first being 309) I loved every second... From when they took Haley to the ambulance to the ending with the brothers... I could definitely had been satisfied if this was the series finale... It ended where it all began ya know? I just hope next season will do the 4 year jump justice... Can't wait to see the Scott brothers grow even closer and for Uncle Luke to be there for his family hehe...

Some of the funniest things that i enjoyed the most...

The whole Spice Girl dance scene.... They are too cute and I was rolling when Skills started singing along

Mouth jumping off the roof and grabbing that guys drink and then kissing Brooke! Too cute for words... Didn't really enjoy the Shelley and Chase time on screen but I guess I can deal with it...

It was so nice that Keith was back in that dream sequence... And the little girl who played Lily was too cute for words! I agree with whoever said I hope she's the actress that plays Lily next season.

Great episode just wish more had been written like this. January is just too far away!

Icon credit: IceQueenFollower
Old 06-13-2007, 08:02 PM
Extreme Fan

I loved this episode. I thought it was fun and relativly drama free which is what this show was missing (in my opinion). I loved the girls all dancing to the spice girls (except the fact that in some of the shot haley had on sneakers and sometimes she had on her silver heels). I just thought the entire episode was great and the first few minutes with 'lighting crashes' playing were amazing. very well done. I'm glad it ended like it did.

i am over brooke/chase though. there's just something missing. sophia did great with what she had in that situation though.
Old 06-13-2007, 08:04 PM
Dedicated Fan

Angie, I ship NH too, but I've always like BL better than LP.

PennyLane7, I agree with every single thing you said.

Marcie, I loved when Skills started to sing along.
Old 06-13-2007, 08:05 PM
Master Fan

anyone know if its up to watch or download anywhere yet ???
PM me if u know please and thanks i have to go to my exam in half and hour and i totally want it watch when i get home
Old 06-13-2007, 08:05 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I loved this episode. Every single bit of it, even the B/L scene.

Luke/Peyt: Could they be any more perfect for each other? Its great after waiting for what seemed like a lifetime, seeing them together has been great and sorta surreal. I am totally expecting them to be broken up in s5 which I am okay with. Bring on some Lucas build up and angst in s5 and I will be a happy camper.

KK: Omg I didn't expect this scene at all, or for a KK scene to make me cry. Keith in white... heavenly. I never really liked them, but this was one of my favorite scenes in the episode. A total surprise, and I read spoilers.

N/H:
Cute worrying about little James. I can't wait to see them as parents in s5.

Deb, always cracking me up. "Grandma's funny" hehe.

Truthfully everything it just seems so relevant to me, seeing as my High School graduation is Friday. I just found it all bittersweet, and I love these kinds of episodes that make me cry and laugh.

One part I loved was Brooke/Chase love scene. "Be gentle with me" and then the best 60 seconds...

Pretty much this episode gets a 10/10 from me

ETA: I must add the girls dancing was great, that is totally me and my friends. I loved that
rearview mirror — it’s in the past, it’s behind her. He’s still running.
He’s in the same running outfit he wore in the pilot.”
Old 06-13-2007, 08:09 PM
Elite Fan

Just wanted to come in say my views on LP. I don't want to debate the LP/LB and I don't want to get into anything with anyone im just coming in to say my opinions.

Anyways... of course I loved the LP scenes. Chad and Hilarie have great on screen chemistry. I loved the basketball scenes with them because I felt like I was seeing LP and CH. I already knew that Lucas loved Peyton and Peyton loved Lucas and they would always love each other but it was really nice to see them say it to each other. No matter what happens in between the four years away from each other I believe that they will find their way back to each other because I feel like they are meant to be.

Also wanted to thank Mark for throwing in the LP/NH scenes, from this episode and last. My two favorite couples on the show in the same scenes was great too scene. IMO the two true loves on the show.

Thank you again writers and Mark for giving us LP fans a great season(finally!!). LP has been a long time coming and im glad I got to see them.
Old 06-13-2007, 08:11 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by ***Aly*** (View Post)
THAT WAS SO CUTE! BEST LINE EVER! "I made that!: awww!!!!!!!!!!!!!
lol that was def. cute he so loves his son it's the best

Villanelleღ

Kem (Tumblr)
Old 06-13-2007, 08:13 PM
Elite Fan

Definitely a solid finale. It had SERIES not Season finale all over it too. Good to know if Season 5 wouldn't have been a go, there would have been some closure to everything.

Pros - The aforementioned closure. There was a great nostalgic feel to it all.

The Spice girls dancing was fantastic. I rewatched it a good five times already. All the girls looked like they were having a blast, even if it was choreographed there were parts that just looked totally improvised. But damn it, it made me wish for a Peyton/Rachel friendship. Hilarie and Danneel have fantastic chemistry together.

The Brooke/Peyton I love you. From Chase mentioning something similar to Brooke in the episode, to then having them off together for that one little scene, that held so much weight at the same time. Yeah, I'm bias. But BP are the one real scene stealing pair for me. Hilarie and Sophia's chemistry is unmatched, and the I love you's just solidified that for me.

Karen spitting at Dan. Yes, i was eating dinner and got a bit grossed out, but soooooo good.

Cons

Way too much coupley stuff. I really don't like Brase, just because I'm not a Chase fan, so the instalove of the last two episodes has left me rolling my eyes. And well, I'm not a Naley fan. And Leyton I honestly don't feel one way or the other. So aside from the smidge of Rachel/Mouth, I was eh about all the couple scenes.

Brooke being godmother. For me, the Baley friendship is the least believable of the entire show. First season Haley hated Brooke, second season they were barely friends. And now Brooke is the godmother? I smell a Brucas setup there with Lucas being godfather. Eh, Baley in general just makes me want to turn the channel

Overall, a very strong finale, I even liked the music, something that's been lacking IMO this season.

"Naya's my girl." - Heather Morris

|| Naya Rivera and Heather Morris Board Campaigns||Live Journal||Tumblr||
Old 06-13-2007, 08:15 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I definetely believe that LP belong together. I understand that BL can be friends and for the show to be genuine or beliveable, they need screen time too. But for me it will always seem to come back to LP. I love them and thank you Mark for giving this couple and the fans everything they've waited for.

Did anyone notice the PR hand-holding after the Spice Girls dancing? Love. And I loved all the BH. I don't think the god-mommy thing will produce any scenes, but I hope so. I loved their hugs and they held hands while walking over to the group of girls. BP's ILY were fantastic and I really hope it means something for my speculation.
ღღღ

Last edited by infallible love; 06-13-2007 at 08:21 PM
Old 06-13-2007, 08:17 PM
Absolute Fan

I felt like I found closure regarding Brucas and Leyton

I felt like ever other season you don't know who Lucas is going to be with. In the back of your mind your thinking who will it be this season...

However, I felt like we know who it will be and thats Leyton.

Brooke-Love triangles are so highschool

Peyton-I will love you forever Lucas Scott

Lucas- I love you...I promise {lucas to peyton}

I just feel like the triangle came full circle and we see clearly who belongs with who.

Leyton has been through so much. I felt like Lucas being with Brooke was more of an exploration with feelings so in the end he could finally realize that he wanted Peyton. He was with Peyton then Brooke and the end result was Peyton. I don't think the triangle will continue because its been done and its pointless.

This has been an amazing season for Leyton and PRAY they will be together in season 5 which I believe they will be because in the words of Lucas and Peyton

Lucas-Cause I can feel it in my heart...don't you?
Peyton-Yes!

Leyton always!
Old 06-13-2007, 08:17 PM
Passionate Fan

Is anybody else rolling their eyes about the Shelley/Mouth stuff as well? I just don't buy it. It's not believable in the least bit to me. Andd the fact that he's crying and moping over her is really starting to irk me. Where the hell did their whole relationship come from. I swear between Shelley/Mouth and Brooke/Chase, I don't know which one is worse. The Nathan/Haley stuff was great though. I love my Naley.

Nathan/Haley, Brooke/Lucas, Jude/Tommy, Spencer/Ashley
Old 06-13-2007, 08:19 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Humm the episode was really really good. Except to much Mouth and Brase did it in the back of the car lol

I loved the LP scenes of course seriously can these 2 be anymore perfect for each other. oor Lucas for not wanting her to go I dont want her to go either lol and the spice girls scene ewwwwwww I just cant stand there music but ehhh the girls were cute i shouldn't hate lol. Peyton saying she'd be a teen clean but she loved sex to much .... joke. got to love Mark for the throw backs and the part where she faked her car breaking down hilarious and hot at the end :hot: NH were cute again. Seriously I'm starting to love this couple well in Haleys part lol. But Nathan was cute to especially in the NP scene lol.

now onto my favorite scene of the night KK Kieth saying "I'll wait for you" aww could they be more of the adult version of LP thank you Mark for a wonderful season. I hope you enjoyed writing this season as much as I loved watching
Closed Thread   Post New Thread