Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 06-13-2007, 07:27 PM
Dedicated Fan

Is it four years or five years? I keep thinking four.

But either way, I think skipping years is going to be really good for the show. It's a new slate, and almost like a whole new show with the same characters we love.
Old 06-13-2007, 07:32 PM
Ultimate Fan

I loved it. We shot a LOT more footage than that so I'm a little disappointed in what wasn't showed -- but that's OTH for ya. Oh well.

My comments:
Keith/Karen/Lily -- KEITH! I seriously just... wow. I was sooo happy to see Keith, no one told me he shot something for the finale. And he looked beautiful. His scenes w/Karen just... wow. I wanted them back together! And their daughter when she was grown up... double wow. Beautiful family. I loved why she named her daughter that. Great touch.
Karen/Dan -- She did amazing in that episode. How calm she was, and his tears ... Amazing scene. And I was gonna flip a lid if Dan really did succeed in killing himself. Holy crap. But it's good he finally turned himself in. I was proud of that bc Keith got his justice.
Nathan/Haley/James Lucas Scott/Deb -- WOW. That baby is BIG! But I loved the name, loved the being parents //worried parents scenes. The scenes w/Deb was cute too. Deb's line "bring back the drugs" was hillarious. They were pretty cute.
Mouth/Shelly/Rachel -- Hmm... I liked the scenes. I thought it was cool that Mouth kissed Brooke. I don't know what girl I want Mouth to end up with. Probably Rachel -- but she's too stuck up for that to happen. Watch Mouth be the next Hefner in S5...
Brooke/Chase -- Cute scenes. I could tell that they're sweet to e/o. I thought it was adorable when he said "be gentle with me". Hot virgin boy. Yum. It bothers me that in every episode, Chase licks his lips before every kiss... but oh well. I like them!
Brooke/Haley/Lucas [Godparents] -- Very awesome shots between Haley/Brooke and Haley/Lucas. Both equally adorable... plus it's awesome that Brooke and Luke are gonna be Godparent's together... which could bring them closer. I loved the Brooke/Lucas scene. Once again, Brooke with the tears... I still feel there's a door left open with these two, and that speech about her only made me feel it more. That's all I will say.
Lucas/Peyton -- Ahh I don't know what to think We shot so many more scenes w/LP together, so I was a little upset that they didn't show some of the ones we did. I loved loved loved the car scene, and the fountain scene. They did some pretty amazing lines to e/o as well. I'm excited to see where S5 leads these two.
Lucas/Nathan/Rivercourt scene -- AMAZING ending. I loved the whole thing, the girls vs boys, all the fun things they did. I loved it! And the ending was perfect. I liked how Mark went right back to the start. Beautiful job.
Edward&BellaRobert&Kristen
XX/AngelAtTwilight profile<<my stories!
avi: me
Old 06-13-2007, 07:32 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sound of Silence (View Post)
I really hate Dan so screen time dedicated to him is never a favorite, but the scene between he and Karen was incredibly powerful.

Well, I love Paul and loved to hate Dan before they made him a murderer and destroyed his character, but you're right, his scene with Karen kicked ass. Moira and Paul both kicked ass tonight. The dream sequence with Keith was incredibly beautiful and powerful as well. Those scenes are what made the episode for me. The rest was.....eh...ok. Where in the hell does Mark plan on taking Dan's character next season? I am so saddened that they decided to take this route with Paul's character. Knowing this show, somehow he'll get out in 4 years on a technicality and then they'll have him back to being the same old Dan and no one will treat him as the murderer he is. I was still holding out hope that the murder was a dream or something. Damn.

Moira was frickin' AMAZING tonight!
Old 06-13-2007, 07:33 PM
Fan Forum Hero

It's four...

I forgot to say the girls dancing was even cuter and more fun then I'd hoped.
ღღღ
Old 06-13-2007, 07:34 PM
Ultimate Fan

Aww, I'm glad it was a good episode. I swear, it's always the good episodes that get moved in Chicago.
Old 06-13-2007, 07:36 PM
Dedicated Fan

angieswenson, I think that Brooke and Lucas being godparents is kind of like a sign that they will be together in the end. Please don't anyone shoot me for saying that

Flutterby, thank you, I thought it was four. And the girls dancing was so cute, ahh, Spice Girls
Old 06-13-2007, 07:37 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Well, it's the wait, Chicago fans! Yeah, I remember because the slogan is "Season 5...four years later."
ღღღ
Old 06-13-2007, 07:39 PM
Master Fan

This was the first episode I thoroughly enjoyed and loved this entire season! I loved how it started, I loved how it ended. It was all pretty much perfect. ESPECIALLY BH. I'm a huge BH fan and I'm so so glad Haley chose Brooke as the Godmother. That scene was so adorable And BH were so so cute!!

I also loved the LH scene. Those two are such amazing friends. The LN was good too, especially the hospital scene where they didn't know where to go. And NH are SO adorable with the little baby!!! Cuteness. Joy was amazing in the birthing scene. She was.

BL scene was sweet, totally sweet. Reminded me of how much I miss them.

And, I gotta say I loved the last scene. It was pretty much perfect. Would've been more perfect if it was just the main 5, but I still liked it.

But one thing, Mouth, dont.ever.kiss.Brooke.again. Kthanks.

And I also digged that it wasn't LP overdose.
Old 06-13-2007, 07:40 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by angieswenson (View Post)
Deb's line "bring back the drugs" was hillarious.

I thought it was distasteful personally. I really don't like the way they joke about drugs, attempted murder, attempted suicide, maybe it's just me but I don't find it funny.
Old 06-13-2007, 07:41 PM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by naley 23 (View Post)
angieswenson, I think that Brooke and Lucas being godparents is kind of like a sign that they will be together in the end. Please don't anyone shoot me for saying that

Flutterby, thank you, I thought it was four. And the girls dancing was so cute, ahh, Spice Girls
Yeah I think I 1/2 way want that to happen and 1/2 way want LP... I'm so torn, all over again!! Grr... But I'd love to see some feelings come back and at least these 2 figure things out before just... pretending to be over it. Again.

And I so knew some of that Spice Girls dance. LOL!
Old 06-13-2007, 07:42 PM
Dedicated Fan

OMG. DEFINITELY A 10/10....

Of course I have to start with...
Brucas
Ahhh! Mark, thank you thank you thank you!! haha It was perfect. Could have been a little longer.... but it still just blew me away lol (well, what BL scene wouldn't??) Those two have so much chemistry its unreal. and yayyyy! They're both the godparents

Naley & Baby
Ok I will admit, I got teary eyed when Haley delivered and started crying. They were just way too cute in this episode, the whole calling Deb all the time to check up on Baby James.... this episode def. made me fall in love with Naley again.

Karen & Keith
Again, I got teary eyed... (omg I'm such a sap...) It was played out perfectly... when I first read the spoiler for it I was thinking it was going to be wayy cheesy, but it was handled very well and was soo sweet!

Dan/Keith murder storyline
It's about time. Even though Dan was making me sad...

Leyton was tolerable, Brase was, eh, Brase...

but, the end was PERFECT. Very well done, Mark
Old 06-13-2007, 07:43 PM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunset Dreamer (View Post)
I thought it was distasteful personally. I really don't like the way they joke about drugs, attempted murder, attempted suicide, maybe it's just me but I don't find it funny.
Yeah well I guess I just understand Deb's humor. It's her way of making fun of herself, and accepting her faults and moving on from it while learning. IMO, that's what I get out of it.
Old 06-13-2007, 07:44 PM
Dedicated Fan

I definitely want BL to end up together. I was torn in the beginning of this season, but I've made up my mind. And if they figure things out next season, it needs to stay that way because they can't keep going back and forth.

The Spice Girls dance, gotta love it I didn't know it though, which is odd since I was obsessed with them.

angieswenson, can I call you angie? That's what I got out of it too, she wants to make light of the situation while learning from it. She doesn't want it to bring everyone down.
Old 06-13-2007, 07:51 PM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by naley 23 (View Post)
I definitely want BL to end up together. I was torn in the beginning of this season, but I've made up my mind. And if they figure things out next season, it needs to stay that way because they can't keep going back and forth.

The Spice Girls dance, gotta love it I didn't know it though, which is odd since I was obsessed with them.

angieswenson, can I call you angie? That's what I got out of it too, she wants to make light of the situation while learning from it. She doesn't want it to bring everyone down.
lol. Loved the Spice Girls.
Yes you can call me Angie. LOL! No prob! But yeah, I agree w/Deb not wanting to bring ppl down anymore than they all ready are. And I also want BL to do more discovering of eachother. 4 years can bring a lot of discoveries. And revelations.
Old 06-13-2007, 07:53 PM
Absolute Fan

I thought the episode was pretty sweet overall.

Nathan/Haley/Baby James was so sweet. They were cute when they were worring about him and how the baby was calmed by hip hop music.

Karen and Keith, that was a nice surprise. I loved it. It was sweet.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread