Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 05-05-2004, 09:00 PM
Part-Time Fan

Wow. Pretty good episode in my opinion. Not what I expected, but still good.

I loved the Lucas/Nathan bonding. Hope to see more of that soon. I liked when they were talking about Haley. Maybe Nathan should give Lucas some advice on how to keep a girlfriend and not cheat on her.

Nathan/Haley: I understood where Haley was coming. I always love when he calls her Hales, but that was their only good interaction IMO. They never really resolved their storyline and did Nathan even attempt an excuse with the pictures of Peyton? Must rewatch scene.

Karen: I don't dislike her, but I wish shewasn't in so many scenes. I just find her kinda boring.

Dan: I hate him, I hate him, I hate him. I liked his scenes with Whitey. And I'm hoping that something or someone will make him be the good person I know he can be deep, deep down.

Dan/Lucas/Nathan: More Dan hate. That's all I have to say.

Peyton/Lucas: Boring and wasn't needed in the ep. Not that I dislike these two together but I just don't think their scenes were important for the most part.

Peyton/Brooke: These two had better stay friends. I like the theory of them teaming up against Nikki.

Peyton/Jake: I almost wished they hadn't kissed. It would've made Jake's leaving a little more barable. IMO they kind of forced the kiss. I'm a J/P shipper but I dunnno, the kiss just seemed... thrown in. Must get to J/P thread.

Next week: Whooo! Kieth/Deb! I didn't know I liked these two so much. Their reasoning for getting together is a little... eh, not strange, just... I don't know, but yay nonetheless.

Not the best episode but not the worst either. I don't think this show has done an ep I've really hated but whatever.

(Avi by carolinarain)
Old 12-10-2008, 02:34 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angelic pixie (View Post)
Dan: I hate him, I hate him, I hate him. I liked his scenes with Whitey. And I'm hoping that something or someone will make him be the good person I know he can be deep, deep down.
it's safe to say that never happened
{EphramAmy}
patricia
Closed Thread   Post New Thread