Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 02-14-2004, 01:42 AM
Addicted Fan

[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] whatever woman she ends up with will be very pitiful

"It's magic between you and me, Max." -Conan O'Brien
Old 02-14-2004, 01:46 AM
Obsessed Fan

LOL too true! i'm sorry but her haircut is so butch, and she really has no curves...she's completely flat! and i won't get started on her clothing again lol
Old 02-14-2004, 10:03 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by BeachBum12:
<STRONG>lol hey everyone..i dont think i have ever posted in this board..but i am deciding to now..because i saw you mentioned something that happened in the episode "The Truth" so it reminded me of something that was beyond annoying to me..if you guys rewatch the episode look for this thing Anna does..it was in the first scene of her and seth drinking there coffee or whatever in the lounge area..and Anna whipes this napkin on her face lol..i dont no why it was the most annoying thing to me ever but it was if you guys go back and watch that scene maybe you can see how annoying it really is but yeah lol i thought i would just share this anna annoyance..because i feel safe posting it in this thread hehe [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]</STRONG>
I just rewatched it and your right! That was the most annoying thing in the world. Leave it up to Anna to make something as simple as wiping the corner of your mouth with a napkin and make it look ridiculous. Or as Seth would say, Ridonkulous. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Old 02-14-2004, 10:40 AM
Banned

Okay you know something that bothered me about Anna; besides the MANY others; was her reaction when Summer showed up at the Rooney concert. I know fans of the character will say she was only surprised and nervous because they hadn't told Summer she and Seth were together but I took it as her being irritated and that PISSED me off. Marissa was the one who got them those tickets through her friendship with Oliver and Anna and her bony, blond ass seriously thought she wouldn't hook up her BEST FRIEND? Okay so Marissa doesn't act like a friend most of times but still; the girl would get tickets for you and Seth and NOT Summer? That just made me SO pissy at them acting like Summer was the one intruding. Ugh. [img]smilies/mad.gif[/img]
Old 02-14-2004, 11:31 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
:shudders: Roxie, get your left shoulder to mua, pronto!
Im late, but Im still here!! [img]smilies/love.gif[/img]

Quote:
Okay you know something that bothered me about Anna; besides the MANY others; was her reaction when Summer showed up at the Rooney concert. I know fans of the character will say she was only surprised and nervous because they hadn't told Summer she and Seth were together but I took it as her being irritated and that PISSED me off.
Oh man, I know! Like everyone there wasnt Summer's friend. Whatever. The only reason anyone was nice to Anna is because she was associating herself w/ Seth.
Old 02-14-2004, 02:17 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Jer][choGirl:
<STRONG>
Oh man, I know! Like everyone there wasnt Summer's friend. Whatever. The only reason anyone was nice to Anna is because she was associating herself w/ Seth.</STRONG>
I know! Anna's never even really talked to any other character on the show, why would she be invited and not Summer? No one likes you Anna! They just had to be nice to you dumbass.

I added some stuff to the first post, pictures and stuff, let me know if it's ok!

Okay I'm watching The Truth again and is anyone else bothered by Marissa's pronunciation of clothes. She says cloTHes. Youre not supposed to say it how it's spelled. Pronounce it "clothes" Marissa.

[ 02-14-2004: Message edited DeppsDoll ]

Old 02-14-2004, 03:01 PM
Master Fan

The new stuff is great, Mary [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Quote:
Okay I'm watching The Truth again and is anyone else bothered by Marissa's pronunciation of clothes. She says cloTHes. Youre not supposed to say it how it's spelled. Pronounce it "clothes" Marissa.
Marissa has the IQ level of a rock. Back to kinder, with ye!
Old 02-14-2004, 03:07 PM
Obsessed Fan

Mary, love the new stuff you've added to the opening post. Especially the pic of Seth giving her a WTF look. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] And thanks for the cute one of Sum - that definitely helps!

Jen | tumblr
Old 02-14-2004, 03:16 PM
Addicted Fan

Glad you like the new stuff [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] Roxie, Marissa has an IQ level lower than a rock. And Jenna, I love that picture too. He's always giving her those weird looks like "Why the hell am I even talking to you?"

Old 02-14-2004, 03:58 PM
Ultimate Fan

Hey Nazis [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]

I still laugh at the thread title -- it's brilliant. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Anywho...

FACT #1: Marissa and Anna both need to be scalped, lynched and set on fire then have their retarded carcuses stuffed into cheap generic brand grocery bags and thrown into some river that nobody cares about for being so [img]smilies/censored.gif[/img] imbecilic and having atom-sized IQ's.

FACT #2 I plan to organize such a heavenly event with the aid of the fantasmous, solid [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] Nazi darlings present here, if you all would pitch in...and remember, it's all fake...so we can do what ever the f*** we want and have a hella good time doing it! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Janine || [ @FF.net ] [ @AO3.org ] [ @WP.com ]
Old 02-14-2004, 04:21 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by KeeperOfTheJunk:
<STRONG>

FACT #2 I plan to organize such a heavenly event with the aid of the fantasmous, solid [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] Nazi darlings present here, if you all would pitch in...and remember, it's all fake...so we can do what ever the f*** we want and have a hella good time doing it! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]</STRONG>
LOL

It still warms my heart to see people using solid.

Anna will be gone soon!

You will be lonely, Craig.
Old 02-14-2004, 04:32 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
<STRONG>Hey Nazis [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]

Anywho...

FACT #1: Marissa and Anna both need to be scalped, lynched and set on fire then have their retarded carcuses stuffed into cheap generic brand grocery bags and thrown into some river that nobody cares about for being so [img]smilies/censored.gif[/img] imbecilic and having atom-sized IQ's.

FACT #2 I plan to organize such a heavenly event with the aid of the fantasmous, solid [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] Nazi darlings present here, if you all would pitch in...and remember, it's all fake...so we can do what ever the f*** we want and have a hella good time doing it! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]</STRONG>
Can I just say how much I love the way you think. I love the way all the E-Nazis think actually.

Megan- Solid is making a comeback and it's all thanks to you [img]smilies/cheers.gif[/img]

Old 02-14-2004, 05:24 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
<STRONG>Hey Nazis [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]

Anywho...

lol you're SOOOOOO hilarious!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! everything you say is accurate [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]!
Old 02-14-2004, 07:12 PM
Addicted Fan

Thank goodness S/A broke up before Valentine's Day so we didn't have to suffer through that.

Old 02-14-2004, 07:26 PM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by DeppsDoll:
<STRONG>Thank goodness S/A broke up before Valentine's Day so we didn't have to suffer through that.</STRONG>
Here here! [img]smilies/cheers.gif[/img]

That would personally force me to very seriously weigh suicide as an option of escape, were I somehow made to sit through that endless crap.

All her baby talk that she thinks is sexy, and her slurring, and her squinting, and her SPASMS!!!...and Seth actually falling for it!

[img]smilies/headslap.gif[/img] WAKE UP COMIC BOY!!! SHE'S A BUTCH, MENTALLY-CHALLENGED, FASHION FAUX PAS ON LEGS!!! AND THEY'RE NOT EVEN GOOD LEGS EITHER!!!

[img]smilies/hammer_head.gif[/img]

But thank the powers that be, she is NOT with him anymore, she will be annihilated soon, and he will be doin' a little bow-chicka-wow-wow with Hotass Summer Roberts instead...wonderful alternative really [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img].

[ 02-14-2004: Message edited KeeperOfTheJunk ]

Janine || [ @FF.net ] [ @AO3.org ] [ @WP.com ]
Closed Thread   Post New Thread