Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 02-15-2004, 04:51 PM
Extreme Fan

Just so you all know, the thread title wasn't my idea. I think it was Semmer's, but I'm not exactly certain.

Sorry, Katie! I let it slip...

You will be lonely, Craig.
Old 02-15-2004, 04:51 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Spud14:
<STRONG>Shh, Megan, don't tell her! [img]smilies/nono.gif[/img]</STRONG>
[img]smilies/bawl.gif[/img] I'm hated like Anna [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img] This can't be happening.

Megan- it was my idea but I got it from one of IFV's avis that said "Don't hate me b/c of my makeup, hate me 'cause my personality's ten times worse." or something like that

[ 02-15-2004: Message edited DeppsDoll ]

"It's magic between you and me, Max." -Conan O'Brien
Old 02-15-2004, 04:56 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by DeppsDoll:
<STRONG>

[img]smilies/bawl.gif[/img] I'm hated like Anna [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img] This can't be happening.

Megan- it was my idea but I got it from one of IFV's avis that said "Don't hate me b/c of my makeup, hate me 'cause my personality's ten times worse." or something like that

[ 02-15-2004: Message edited DeppsDoll ]</STRONG>
Ok cool. I didn't want to take credit for it, cuz it wasn't my brilliance. But crap. You're posting. Everybody sign off.

I'm just kidding. You know that the anti-Anna thread is full of love for everyone... except Anna.

Old 02-15-2004, 05:07 PM
Addicted Fan

[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Bitch! j/k. This thread really is full of love. It's solid.

Old 02-15-2004, 05:19 PM
Master Fan

It's so totally solid--I dig [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]
Old 02-15-2004, 05:25 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Jer][choGirl:
<STRONG>It's so totally solid--I dig [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]</STRONG>
You dig? I dig too.

I think the E-Nazis are really good about using good catch phrases.

Yet another reason why we're solid.

Old 02-15-2004, 05:38 PM
Addicted Fan

I just rewatched The Rivals. "You're jealous." DUH! It's been said before and I'll say it again, but what was she expecting?!?!?! Trying to force Seth to be happy for Summer just b/c she's insecure is so not solid.

Old 02-15-2004, 05:43 PM
Master Fan

I &lt;3 e-nazis. All of you.

illeykian, jewel - I was reading your posts, and wow, fricking word! I agree with everything you say. Marissa and Summer fans can take the bashing because they're confident about their devotion and how much they like those characters. I think Anna fans getting so defensive just shows insecurity, because instead of being like Marissa/Summer fans and quickly compiling the reasons why they like the characters, all I seem to see is "No way! Anna rocks!!!" But... why? Why, without speculating things about her character that we don't know are true, does she rock? Why does she, Anna, not the character whom Anna is supposed to be, rock?

Anyway. You guys are all so solid, and I think it would be even more solid if we put the word solid into our next thread title. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Old 02-15-2004, 06:02 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by In Fair Verona:
<STRONG>I &lt;3 e-nazis. All of you.

illeykian, jewel - I was reading your posts, and wow, fricking word! I agree with everything you say. Marissa and Summer fans can take the bashing because they're confident about their devotion and how much they like those characters. I think Anna fans getting so defensive just shows insecurity, because instead of being like Marissa/Summer fans and quickly compiling the reasons why they like the characters, all I seem to see is "No way! Anna rocks!!!" But... why? Why, without speculating things about her character that we don't know are true, does she rock? Why does she, Anna, not the character whom Anna is supposed to be, rock?

Anyway. You guys are all so solid, and I think it would be even more solid if we put the word solid into our next thread title. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]</STRONG>
I agree. I have a friend who likes Anna, and I tried to ask her why... and she just couldn't come up with a good answer.

And it would be sooooo solid, if we put solid in the next thread title. I would be so proud. But I can't think of any way to fit it nicely into a title.

Old 02-15-2004, 06:09 PM
Addicted Fan

How about 'Cause her clothes aren't solid but her personality's worse" okay that sucks I cant think of anything

Old 02-15-2004, 06:11 PM
Master Fan

Either can I, except for basically saying that Anna isn't solid.

Um... possible suggestions-

Because the break-up was a million syllables longer than it should've been

Because Seth doesn't love her. No *****, sherlock.

Because -glare- -rolls eyes- -scoff-