Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 01-24-2004, 12:24 PM
Dedicated Fan

Finally - I was convinced for a second there that someone would have to hit Seth in the head to get him back to his senses. It's obvious that Seth and Summer mesh the best.

extralucid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2004, 12:28 PM
Dedicated Fan

Thanks for posting that preview, I can't believe they called Anna "Amy". Can't wait until the episode airs. Thanks again [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Beatrix Kiddo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2004, 12:28 PM
New Fan

I am loving that cap. It just makes me all giggly.

Guys, I have been struck with immense S/S love since the last episode. I mean, I ALWAYS love S/S, but after that locker scene, I am insanely in love with this couple even more than I should be.

I've already memorized "Cannonball" as well, PiPas! I think I had it down on my third hearing, and it is PERFECT for S/S. I'm so glad the producers put that song for that scene.
Old 01-24-2004, 12:58 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by BrendaBarrett:
<STRONG>The preview is up at Undeniable. It's on the front page so please right-click and save target.</STRONG>
Thanks! I'm downloading it right now [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] @ Amy
spazzie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2004, 01:04 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Nessus:
<STRONG>I am loving that cap. It just makes me all giggly.

Guys, I have been struck with immense S/S love since the last episode. I mean, I ALWAYS love S/S, but after that locker scene, I am insanely in love with this couple even more than I should be.

I've already memorized "Cannonball" as well, PiPas! I think I had it down on my third hearing, and it is PERFECT for S/S. I'm so glad the producers put that song for that scene.</STRONG>
I agree with you 110%. The locker scene made me an adamant S/S shipper - SS and Brooke and Lucas from One Tree Hill are now both my favorite couplings [img]smilies/cool.gif[/img].

Cannonball is such an amazing song - it totally captured the intensity of that scene and I agree... 'Twas perfect for Seth and Summer. I can't help but feel bad for poor Anna though. I don't have a problem with her, but she just doesn't belong with Seth like Summer does.

Old 01-24-2004, 01:06 PM
Elite Fan

Cannonball lyrics:

Still a little bit of your taste in my mouth
Still a little bit of you laced with my doubt
Still a little hard to say what's going on

Still a little bit of your ghost your witness
Still a little BIT of your face I haven't kissed
You step a little closer EACH DAY
Still I can't SAY what's going on

Stones taught me to fly
Love taught me to lie
Life taught me to die
So it's not hard to fall
When you float like a cannonball

Still a little bit of your song in my ear
Still a little bit of your words I long to hear
You step a little closer TO ME
So close that I can't see what's going on

Stones taught me to fly
Love taught me to lie
Life taught me to die
So it's not hard to fall
When you float like a cannon

Stones taught me to fly
Love taught me to cry
So come on courage!
Teach me to be shy
'Cause it's not hard to fall
And I don't WANNA scare her
It's not hard to fall
And I don't wanna lose
It's not hard to grow
When you know that you just don't know
For when Glinda chose to remember her youth at all...she could recall far more clearly how she and Elphie had shared a bed on the road to the Emerald City. How brave that had made her feel, and how vulnerable too.
Tragedy Tay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2004, 01:19 PM
Elite Fan

Still a little bit of your song in my ear
Still a little bit of your words I long to hear

Cathy, they should have played those lines! I still can't stop looking at her ear...
For when Glinda chose to remember her youth at all...she could recall far more clearly how she and Elphie had shared a bed on the road to the Emerald City. How brave that had made her feel, and how vulnerable too.
Tragedy Tay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2004, 01:26 PM
Passionate Fan

double posty

opps
mandy

[ 01-24-2004: Message edited Bookish Hermione ]

Jim: Hmmm, I'd say 1 in 6.
Pam: What?
Jim: Oh, I thought you asked me what our chances were in being murdered here tonight.
JustLikePamBeesly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2004, 01:26 PM
Passionate Fan

Okay so i was thinking about how like Seth and Summer watched TV together and I was like wow tahts must have been aquard (i can't spell lol)
I mean both having feelings and not making the move. Were they on opposite ends of the couch???

Anywho
As for something to do.. I have a idea for a fanfic all i would ask if someone attempted it to please just say I came up with the idea

Well did you all ever see you've got mail?
well if ya did that would be like summer/ seth or evenrachel and adam e-mailing everyday and not knowing who they were talking to. I don't know silly idea

Mandy
p.s. I'm a bad girl and called into work as the gonnies would say "Shame Shame I know your name [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] )

Jim: Hmmm, I'd say 1 in 6.
Pam: What?
Jim: Oh, I thought you asked me what our chances were in being murdered here tonight.
JustLikePamBeesly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2004, 02:14 PM
Loyal Fan

Did ya'll watch the same preview as I did, or did you miss the part when Seth called Anna SUMMER. He asked his did if," Summer could stay over for dinner." She looked upset and said that she was going to go get the groceries. The Sandy smacked him over the back of his head with a magazine. He was thinking about Summer and called Anna, Summer! I started cracking up [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img] And I'm glad that Luke really hates Oliver.
Old 01-24-2004, 02:20 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by DashboardC Luver:
<STRONG>Did ya'll watch the same preview as I did, or did you miss the part when Seth called Anna SUMMER. He asked his did if," Summer could stay over for dinner." She looked upset and said that she was going to go get the groceries. The Sandy smacked him over the back of his head with a magazine. He was thinking about Summer and called Anna, Summer! I started cracking up [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img] And I'm glad that Luke really hates Oliver.</STRONG>
I agree - I'm really starting to like Luke a lot more.

Old 01-24-2004, 02:23 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by DashboardC Luver:
<STRONG>Did ya'll watch the same preview as I did, or did you miss the part when Seth called Anna SUMMER. He asked his did if," Summer could stay over for dinner." She looked upset and said that she was going to go get the groceries. The Sandy smacked him over the back of his head with a magazine. He was thinking about Summer and called Anna, Summer! I started cracking up [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img] And I'm glad that Luke really hates Oliver.</STRONG>
I didn't see it that way. I think Seth wants Summer to have dinner at the Cohen's and that upsets Anna. [img]smilies/look.gif[/img]
BrendaBarrett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2004, 02:26 PM
Obsessed Fan

That's what I thought too, Alicia. I assumed her wanted Summer to come over for dinner, and naturally that pissed Anna off. I love it! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Watch Veronica Mars, Wednesdays at 9 pm est on UPN.
beautifulgarbage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2004, 02:31 PM
Dedicated Fan

I love it too! We're so heartless [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img] !

Old 01-24-2004, 02:33 PM
Elite Fan

BrendaBarrett thanks for the bigger cap!

I agree about Summer being the most lovable character. She's really developing well and she is just...fun. And she has a great ass [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

duadiddydiddy i'd love to see the video you made, will you post it on here or will it be on the video thread?

Is it because you know I love Count Chocula?
Bee Serious is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply   Post New Thread