Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 01-24-2004, 12:30 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by duadiddydiddy:
<STRONG>

Oh, the nicest.</STRONG>
Unless you're Anna. [img]smilies/mad.gif[/img] [img]smilies/burn.gif[/img] [img]smilies/furious.gif[/img]
For when Glinda chose to remember her youth at all...she could recall far more clearly how she and Elphie had shared a bed on the road to the Emerald City. How brave that had made her feel, and how vulnerable too.
Tragedy Tay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2004, 12:55 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Spud14:
<STRONG>

Unless you're Anna. [img]smilies/mad.gif[/img] [img]smilies/burn.gif[/img] [img]smilies/furious.gif[/img]</STRONG>
LOL. Or Marissa (in my case).

Hello new people!! Welcome! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

"Can't look this good without drinking." -Simon Gallup
BlushingAmbition is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2004, 01:05 AM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by BlushingAmbition:
<STRONG>

LOL. Or Marissa (in my case).</STRONG>
Mine too. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Isn't it ironic that Summer has turned out to be the most lovable of the young women on the show? Gotta love Sum. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Jen | tumblr
dixieland_dreamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2004, 01:08 AM
Elite Fan

I know! I thought I would hate her! But I say that I love Summer more then I love Seth. Gotta be the ass. [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img]
For when Glinda chose to remember her youth at all...she could recall far more clearly how she and Elphie had shared a bed on the road to the Emerald City. How brave that had made her feel, and how vulnerable too.
Old 01-24-2004, 01:13 AM
Obsessed Fan

I like characters that aren't shoved down my throat. And that have personality and spunk.

Exactly what is Marissa's personality? Aside from the boring, bland, 'let-me-kiss-my-boyfriend-instead-of-talk-to-him', pill-popping, booze-abusing teenager?
SATiNribbon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2004, 01:19 AM
Obsessed Fan

I know what you mean, Cathy. There's no easier way to make me hate a character than to force-feed them to me...like "love them or else!" Ugh. The writers have done a wonderful job with building Summer's personality and the S/S relationship.

I like my characters - especially the females - with plenty of spunk. If you look at the girls in my sig, they all have lots of spirit and aren't the passive type. (You can add Jackie from T7S and Brooke from One Tree Hill in there too.) [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

[ 01-24-2004: Message edited dixieland_dreamer ]

Jen | tumblr
Old 01-24-2004, 01:25 AM
Obsessed Fan

Yeah, I like Summer's character because the writers don't SHOVE HER AND SAY 'LOOK AT HER! SHE'S ONE OF THE MAIN CHARACTERS, LOVE HER! LOVE HER!'

And as far as her personality, you have to think and dig into the things she says to truly understand her personality. She's the type of character that makes you think, and I love that.

And Marissa, when I 'think' about her and try to understand her, all I come up with is "Go away!"
Old 01-24-2004, 01:34 AM
Elite Fan

Yeah, when everyone says "LIKE THEM" that's when I'll hate them. I like the girls in my sig too. Especially that one at the bottom... [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]
Old 01-24-2004, 01:37 AM
Extreme Fan

and its not poor summer, look at all summer has gone through and feel sorry for her when she does stupid things.
i knew i was going to like her from the beginning. i tend to like the bitchy characters. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
and seth, there was no question that i would love seth since i love adam brody. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
pacifierrocks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2004, 01:41 AM
Elite Fan

I couldn't care any which way about S/S, or Summer at all, when I started taping eps. (The Heights). I was all R/M, But then, when I saw the Perfect Couple preview, I got soooo excited. The episode was totally awesome. Duh. And it drove me here. I was sooooo scared that there wouldn't be an S/S board. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
Old 01-24-2004, 01:56 AM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Spud14:
<STRONG>Yeah, when everyone says "LIKE THEM" that's when I'll hate them. I like the girls in my sig too. Especially that one at the bottom... [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]</STRONG>
Hee! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

I also agree that Summer was the only girl not shoved down our throats. Especially since she wasnt a regular yet they could have just gotten rid of her if the audience didnt embrace her (but of course they did)

"It's magic between you and me, Max." -Conan O'Brien
Biznitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2004, 01:59 AM
Obsessed Fan

We'd be a crazy audience if we did not appreciate her awesomeness.
Old 01-24-2004, 02:00 AM
Addicted Fan

True, what's there to not like about her??

"It's magic between you and me, Max." -Conan O'Brien
Biznitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2004, 02:01 AM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
and its not poor summer, look at all summer has gone through and feel sorry for her when she does stupid things.
Exactly. Summer probably has just as lousy a home life as Marissa (maybe even worse) but we don't see her doing stupid self-destructive things left and right. I never feel like the writers are trying to make us like Summer. That's all Rachel, LOL.

Quote:
I was sooooo scared that there wouldn't be an S/S board.
Me too. I was looking for an active OC board that was S/S-friendly for at least two weeks before a friend finally sent me here. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Jen | tumblr
Old 01-24-2004, 06:47 AM
Dedicated Fan

i agree summer has more depth in her them Marissa and when you first met her u didnt think that but she is a good friend and thats why its sweet for her to fall for seth because we all thought that she was shallow but shes soo sweet.

When seth did that mermaid speech did u not love the way she kissed him because she new there was something about him. And then with the wonder woman and she tells him she likes him she said she wasnt good with the emotional things which we presume is from her home life but if she said i love you to seth its a big deal because she's not the type to open up to anyone.
@mainlyarrow on twitter
Stand by me is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply   Post New Thread