Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 01-24-2004, 08:36 AM
Loyal Fan

Re: The locker scene.
I finally got over the EAR thing [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] and could focus on other details. Yup,sad,very sad. There is this small detail that is not that interesting but did you guys notice that Seth and Summer are wearing almost the same baby blue shirt? I suppose it wasnt on purpose as it was with Anna and the scarf,etc but...oh well, I need to stop watching that scene. [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img] By now, I now Cannonball by heart.Seriously.

* Ana *
PiPaS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2004, 09:42 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by Spud14:
<STRONG>I couldn't care any which way about S/S, or Summer at all, when I started taping eps. (The Heights). I was all R/M, But then, when I saw the Perfect Couple preview, I got soooo excited. The episode was totally awesome. Duh. And it drove me here. I was sooooo scared that there wouldn't be an S/S board. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]</STRONG>
Yeah..... [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Back when I first started watching episodes I was R/M. I was even on the list here. But then the crash happened......I'm so happy now. By the time I'd re-registered for the third time (I've really been here since August) I was indifferent to R/M and all about S/S.

And then the Chrismakkah episode aired and I started the anti-Ryan/Marissa thread. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

So, see, I've loved Seth/Summer since the fall season started......and before that, of course, but still. And the fall season was the one where the writers were trying to make everyone like Seth/Anna [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img]
CanonsAreWorthless is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2004, 10:46 AM
Master Fan

Seth and Anna are just annoying!
QueenBitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2004, 11:02 AM
Loyal Fan

Hey Guys! LoL omg i was just watching the ET on MTV OC clip and she was like Seth and his girlfriend AMY lol..i swear it sounded like AMY haha i bet they meant to say ANNA but yeah

"Let me just go get you another glass of bitch!" -Dustin Knight
BeachBum12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2004, 11:08 AM
Loyal Fan

[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] I saw that too.
BrendaBarrett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2004, 11:09 AM
Elite Fan

Damn, yet again I missed it. Are they showing it on VH1 at 12:30 again? [img]smilies/mad.gif[/img]
For when Glinda chose to remember her youth at all...she could recall far more clearly how she and Elphie had shared a bed on the road to the Emerald City. How brave that had made her feel, and how vulnerable too.
Tragedy Tay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2004, 11:18 AM
Loyal Fan

Damn. I missed it. When is the replay? I'm on a crazy schedule and I need to do laundry before waiting outside in the blistering cold to get good seats for tonights SU v Pitt game (ESPN2 at 8.)

"I remember when the days were long, and the nights when the living room was on the lawn.."
AlwaysADreamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2004, 11:23 AM
Loyal Fan

It's on VH1 right now

Edit. Nevermind

[ 01-24-2004: Message edited BrendaBarrett ]
Old 01-24-2004, 11:28 AM
Extreme Fan

OMG, I like just saw it.

They called her Amy. I started cracking up and didn't see the rest of the preview.

You will be lonely, Craig.
HyperBitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2004, 11:29 AM
Loyal Fan

Ok, Ben said April. He said they are just going back to back.

They definitely said Seth was caught in a love triangle between Summer and his girlfriend "Amy." Thats hillarious. I can't wait for the new episode. Damn. Give us some S/S finally.

"I remember when the days were long, and the nights when the living room was on the lawn.."
AlwaysADreamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2004, 11:42 AM
Loyal Fan

A bigger cap

Old 01-24-2004, 11:46 AM
Dedicated Fan

That's a nice capture, thanks for sharing. Waiting 3 weeks is going to be tough.

Does anyone have the video online? One of the downsides of living in Canada, no MTV or VH1.
Beatrix Kiddo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2004, 11:48 AM
Loyal Fan

Im still laughing over the "AMY" thing haha..but did anyone else notice when they said Summer they cut to a picture of Marissa..i dont no what happened in their editing room for this clip but i dont think they were paying attention~

"Let me just go get you another glass of bitch!" -Dustin Knight
BeachBum12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2004, 11:51 AM
Elite Fan

I saw it. Amy, ha. But I missed a bit. Not the preview, but the cast talking. What did Ben say about April?

P.S.: Seth is STARTING a love triangle? [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img]
For when Glinda chose to remember her youth at all...she could recall far more clearly how she and Elphie had shared a bed on the road to the Emerald City. How brave that had made her feel, and how vulnerable too.
Tragedy Tay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2004, 12:21 PM
Loyal Fan

The preview is up at Undeniable. It's on the front page so please right-click and save target.
Reply   Post New Thread